Condi Rice: 'Can't wait until November 9!'

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Republicans, self-professed conservatives and other assorted rightwingers have been claiming, ever since G. W. Bush's Administration how much they love and respect Condi Rice, and how they wish she ran for President at different times, including this election cycle and today she wholeheartedly denounced their parties nominated candidate, Donald "Amnesty Don" Trump.

Condi Rice responds to report Trump called her a 'bitch' in 2006 : 'Can't wait until November 9!'

So being that she's such an influential Republican/conservative figure, will she influence others and/or is she indicative of what a great many Republicans will do come November? Or is she something else all together?

What say you?

I like both Condi and Donald. Two of the more original and intelligent members of the Republican Party. Both stand out against the grey old guard who are of the past.

Republicans, self-professed conservatives and other assorted rightwingers have been claiming, ever since G. W. Bush's Administration how much they love and respect Condi Rice, and how they wish she ran for President at different times, including this election cycle and today she wholeheartedly denounced their parties nominated candidate, Donald "Amnesty Don" Trump.

Condi Rice responds to report Trump called her a 'bitch' in 2006 : 'Can't wait until November 9!'

So being that she's such an influential Republican/conservative figure, will she influence others and/or is she indicative of what a great many Republicans will do come November? Or is she something else all together?

What say you?

Being a conservative who did not much use for Bush 41 or 43, this means nothing. But I do get laugh when left wingers use someone they called every name in the book when they were in office as a source now.

What say you?

Seriously you can not make this stuff up!

The Hypocrisy of the far left as they support and vote for Hilary, the same choice as the Bush's..

If the Bush's are so bad then anyone not a drone would stay far away from Hilary!

But leave it to the far left drones to always choose worse than Bush!

What say you?
i cant wait for the 9th myself.....the end to these pathetic obnoxious political ads every few minutes......

I like both Condi and Donald. Two of the more original and intelligent members of the Republican Party. Both stand out against the grey old guard who are of the past.
OK, what about the OP question though?

The Hypocrisy of the far left as they support and vote for Hilary, the same choice as the Bush's..

If the Bush's are so bad then anyone not a drone would stay far away from Hilary!

What can't you make up?

Where's the hypocrisy, the OP is about a beloved Republican/conservative icon being at odds w/the current Repbulican Party's Presidential candidate.

Who are the "far left" and is there any "regular left" you know of? If so, name a couple.

Please and thanks.

When was the last time and who was it on the right that wished Condi Rice would run for Prez?

When was the last time and who was it on the right that wished Condi Rice would run for Prez?
I've seen it stated even her on USMB in the past.

Don't act live you've never heard anything like that before.

What say you?
i cant wait for the 9th myself.....the end to these pathetic obnoxious political ads every few minutes......

I haven't had cable for quite a few years, and I don't miss it. I got so used to bootlegged shit that I'm paying for Netflix, and still watch the Marvel shows bootlegged. :lol:

What can't you make up?

Where's the hypocrisy, the OP is about a beloved Republican/conservative icon being at odds w/the current Repbulican Party's Presidential candidate.

Who are the "far left" and is there any "regular left" you know of? If so, name a couple.

Please and thanks.

Please, don't encourage the resident Chihuahua....

What say you?

Meh...just another establishment puke.
I used to like Colin Powell as well but he showed his true colors.

What say you?

If she had not been personally insulted she would not be weighing in.

She was the evil idiot who blew off the August 2001 presidential daily brief. She should be charged with war crimes in the Hague.

What say you?

Yeah, he was pissed at Bush for setting him up on the invasion into Iraq. His colors are true. Bush's color is a yellow streak up his slimy backside

What say you?

Yeah, he was pissed at Bush for setting him up on the invasion into Iraq. His colors are true. Bush's color is a yellow streak up his slimy backside

So tell us how Bush did that?
And dont confuse me with a bush fan.

Forum List

Back