Condi Rice: 'Can't wait until November 9!'

The only problem I had with Condi, is that she let Cheney and Rumsfeld strongarm her.
I don't know that she has that much influence anymore, but she has too much integrity to support Trump and that may cause a few to think twice. The difference being that she has nothing to lose, and those currently in office do.

Rice, Condoleezza (Secretary of State under Pres. Bush, earlier National Security Advisor for Pres. Bush)
“No, look, it’s a unique situation. I think we all see that it’s unique. But my successor, Hillary Clinton, is an extremely talented woman. She is a woman of integrity. She believes in this country deeply. We’ve already had a couple of conversations. I know her from the time she brought her freshman daughter to Stanford for the first time when I was Provost. And she’s going to do this very well.”

Maybe even Pence will see the light? Yeah, right :)
tumblr_oap3gcQurP1r53ehbo1_1280.jpg

Republicans, self-professed conservatives and other assorted rightwingers have been claiming, ever since G. W. Bush's Administration how much they love and respect Condi Rice, and how they wish she ran for President at different times, including this election cycle and today she wholeheartedly denounced their parties nominated candidate, Donald "Amnesty Don" Trump.

Condi Rice responds to report Trump called her a 'bitch' in 2006 : 'Can't wait until November 9!'

So being that she's such an influential Republican/conservative figure, will she influence others and/or is she indicative of what a great many Republicans will do come November? Or is she something else all together?

What say you?

Meh...just another establishment puke.
I used to like Colin Powell as well but he showed his true colors.
Why did you like Powell in the first place and what changed to make you stop liking him?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Republicans, self-professed conservatives and other assorted rightwingers have been claiming, ever since G. W. Bush's Administration how much they love and respect Condi Rice, and how they wish she ran for President at different times, including this election cycle and today she wholeheartedly denounced their parties nominated candidate, Donald "Amnesty Don" Trump.

Condi Rice responds to report Trump called her a 'bitch' in 2006 : 'Can't wait until November 9!'

So being that she's such an influential Republican/conservative figure, will she influence others and/or is she indicative of what a great many Republicans will do come November? Or is she something else all together?

What say you?

Meh...just another establishment puke.
I used to like Colin Powell as well but he showed his true colors.
Why did you like Powell in the first place and what changed to make you stop liking him?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You show just how stupid you are by asking that question.
Do you want to ask it again or would you prefer to spare your racist side...take your time in answering.

Do you want to ask it again or would you prefer to spare your racist side...take your time in answering.
Why can't you, or anyone, simply answer the question straightforward? If you know me, I like to ask for clarity, rather than guess or assume.

So what changed? Why did you, or anyone, like Powell before, and not like him now...what changed exactly?

Why can't you, or anyone, simply answer the question straightforward? If you know me, I like to ask for clarity, rather than guess or assume.

So what changed? Why did you, or anyone, like Powell before, and not like him now...what changed exactly?

The reason was stated by Colin himself. Are you going to pretend you never heard it or will you say it's a lie?
Please expound.

Forum List

Back