Condolence Letters Sent From Biden And Trump Defines The Differences Between The Two....Only One Was Worth Reading

He is pathetic scum with a need to deride great people in order to fill in that giant empty hole in his own life from a total lack of any personal accomplishment.

Trump said he could have nailed Princess Diana if she took an HIV test first.

Yeah. The Trump's letter was a heartfelt personal letter expressing the warmth and friendship and loss between them and her.

The Biden's reads like some 8th grader who was trying to do an Encyclopedia Britannica essay on the sociopolitical impacts that occurred during her reign, nothing about the Queen herself as a person, probably because Joe never really ever rose up to the ranks of being worth her time nor attention.
Biden has to be told where to sit and where to sign.
That's all he's good for.

Keeping in mind the Biden cult's definition of "warmth and friendship" is showering with your teenage daughter.
FbbthZWWQAIEJSf.jpg

View attachment 693940

Donald Trump sent a letter of condolence to the British Royal Family after the passing of Queen Elizibeth II. It was short, heartfelt, and about the Queen herself.

Joe Biden sent one also. The people who wrote it for him felt the need to explore what the Queen meant in history. It wasn't a story of condolence as much as a story about power and authority. The differences in mindset are glaring.

Not the differences:

Did Biden mention MAGA Republicans?

Biden did not write that. It came from the publicity office of the White House. He likely has never seen it.
Biden started to write it.

It went something like this

"I would like to offer my condolences on the passing of the Queen in these dark times of semi-fascist opposition to my power. But that is why 80 trillion people voted for me, again, they voted for me, election not stolen!!!! What a screwed up world we live in, full of hairy situations like the attempted coup, NOT PROTEST, coup attempt by the lone Viking and unarmed woman we shot dead, deader than a doornail.

Speaking of hairy, I got, I got, I got hairy legs that children like to come up to me and look at and sit on my lap as the rub those hairs down so the an watch them spring back up to life in the bright lit sun.................."

Then they took his crayons away.

Biden started to write it.

It went something like this

"I would like to offer my condolences on the passing of the Queen in these dark times of semi-fascist opposition to my power. But that is why 80 trillion people voted for me, again, they voted for me, election not stolen!!!! What a screwed up world we live in, full of hairy situations like the attempted coup, NOT PROTEST, coup attempt by the lone Viking and unarmed woman we shot dead, deader than a doornail.

Speaking of hairy, I got, I got, I got hairy legs that children like to come up to me and look at and sit on my lap as the rub those hairs down so the an watch them spring back up to life in the bright lit sun.................."

Then they took his crayons away.

Trump said he could have nailed Princess Diana after she had an HIV test. Remember her sons were still very young in 1997.

Imagine how creepy that would have been if she was his daughter. Now that we know Joe Biden is credibly accused of pedophilic incest by his own daughter, it's doubly disgusting to see you ignoring it. Think about that, you're willing to ignore a credible accusation of pedophilic incest against a man because he's in your political party.

Imagine how creepy that would have been if she was his daughter. Now that we know Joe Biden is credibly accused of pedophilic incest by his own daughter, it's doubly disgusting to see you ignoring it. Think about that, you're willing to ignore a credible accusation of pedophilic incest against a man because he's in your political party.
Biden liked to watch her pee too, according to her diary. One sick motherfucker.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back