Condolence Letters Sent From Biden And Trump Defines The Differences Between The Two....Only One Was Worth Reading

Funny how you said the opposite just a few posts ago

Before saying it made it a FACT.

Right Jack!!!!
Trump did nothing with his daughter is the obvious point I am making. Do not worry incest will be legal soon if we keep going in this direction.

Trump did nothing with his daughter is the obvious point I am making. Do not worry incest will be legal soon if we keep going in this direction.
It's SCOTUS. It started with abortion and will end in incest, zoophilia and pedophilia. This is what worries the progressives.

Trump did nothing with his daughter is the obvious point I am making.
And you say that with absolutely NO PROOF.

You know Trump has been paying off his victims to keep them quite for decades.
I'm sure giving his daughter every job she ever held would be enough leverage for silence.

Just ask Ivana, or Marla how they were paid for their silence.

Last edited:
Then don't say it. WTF is your problem? Btw, we regret that you're spawned.
Just pointing out any "normal" parent would never say that about their own daughter.

Yet Trump did, several times over.

When Trump speaks for himself, his remarks are crude. So it's obvious that somebody wrote Trumps condolence. When Trump spoke at his own fathers funeral, he spent half of it trying to sell the mourners on a real estate deal.

And you day that with absolutely NO PROOF.

You know Trump has been paying off his victims to keep them quite for decades.
I'm sure giving his daughter every job she ever held would be enough leverage for silence.

Just ask Ivana, or Marla how they were paid for their silence.
You cannot prove there was no fraud because you say you do not have to, why should I have to prove anything to you?

That was a lie by the Atlantic. John Bolton, never Trumper, said it did not happen. Stop perpetuating lies.
No, it was not a lie.....you support someone who dodged the draft, denigrated POWs and Gold Star families and called our vets "suckers" and "losers". That's your dear leader.

No, it was not a lie.....you support someone who dodged the draft, denigrated POWs and Gold Star families and called our vets "suckers" and "losers". That's your dear leader.
Yes it was a lie. Do some research troll.

You cannot prove there was no fraud because you say you do not have to, why should I have to prove anything to you?
I showed decades of documented behavior by Trump. All with the same pattern of deny, lie, and eventually downplay when lie and deny failed.

Keeping in mind the Biden cult's definition of "warmth and friendship" is showering with your teenage daughter.
Even Prince Andrew never did that.

She should sue her dad for mental anguish and all the money she spent on therapy and drugs to “forget,” which of course she never could.

Liberals, could you?

Forum List

Back