Confederate flag-flying man in truck hits 4-year-old boy, gets beaten by crowd

First Sonny said the neighbor was racist. How? He dont know

Now Sonny says the entire neighborhood is racist. How? He dont know

But the guy flying the confederate flag is definitely not in any way associated with any sort of racism at all.

:rofl:
Read the article. Why was the flag mentioned in the article? " IF " the neighbors were NOT racist, why would the flag be mentioned at all? Can you explain why the flag was mentioned, and who mentioned it? Did the driver mention the flag? Did the 4 year old mention the flag? Who mentioned the flag, and why? Has the flag been associated with racism during the past year?
The loser flag has always been associated with racism.
So? What does that have to do with a terrible accident?
He wouldnt have been in the neighborhood speeding if not for the flag......well that and you asked the question.
Well, according to the article, his girl friend lived in the neighborhood. So, that disproves your statement. Go back and read the article. He was there due to the fact that his girl friend lived there. She ran home to her mother's when the attack on her boy friend started. Read Read Read Read.

But the guy flying the confederate flag is definitely not in any way associated with any sort of racism at all.

Read the article. Why was the flag mentioned in the article? " IF " the neighbors were NOT racist, why would the flag be mentioned at all? Can you explain why the flag was mentioned, and who mentioned it? Did the driver mention the flag? Did the 4 year old mention the flag? Who mentioned the flag, and why? Has the flag been associated with racism during the past year?
He wouldnt have been in the neighborhood speeding if not for the flag......well that and you asked the question.
So the flag was driving?

Well, according to the article, his girl friend lived in the neighborhood. So, that disproves your statement. Go back and read the article. He was there due to the fact that his girl friend lived there. She ran home to her mother's when the attack on her boy friend started. Read Read Read Read.
He was speeding up and down the street because his child bride lived there? That doesnt make any sense. He was speeding up and down the street displaying his flag. They should beat him senseless.

Read the article. Why was the flag mentioned in the article?

Because he was flying the flag and is known to the neighborhood for speeding and causing a disturbance. They also mentioned his truck, his child bride GF too.

" IF " the neighbors were NOT racist, why would the flag be mentioned at all?

Because the neighbors didnt write the article but its their fault I guess.

Can you explain why the flag was mentioned, and who mentioned it? Did the driver mention the flag? Did the 4 year old mention the flag? Who mentioned the flag, and why? Has the flag been associated with racism during the past year?

The news mentioned the flag....They also mentioned his molestation and the 13 year olds mother who had nothing to say about her middle school kid banging an adult.
I don't believe that molestation was mentioned. I don't believe that the article said that the 18 year old was being charged with child molestation. Did her mother know about the 18 year old? Yes, according to the article, the mother knew.

He was speeding up and down the street because his child bride lived there? That doesnt make any sense. He was speeding up and down the street displaying his flag. They should beat him senseless.
Who said that he was speeding other than the haters in the neighborhood? Was he ticketed for speeding? What's his driving record? How many times have the neighbors reported him to police for speeding?

So the flag was driving?
What kind of retard are you that you got "a flag was driving" when I plainly stated he was driving? Do you think the flag is a he?

Who said that he was speeding other than the haters in the neighborhood? Was he ticketed for speeding? What's his driving record? How many times have the neighbors reported him to police for speeding?
Why does anyone else have to say he was speeding? They witnessed it. Do you think someone from say New York would have a better vantage point?

So the flag was driving?
What kind of retard are you that you got "a flag was driving" when I plainly stated he was driving? Do you think the flag is a he?
Thank you.

The flag Didn do nuffin.

So the flag was driving?
Thank you.

The flag Didn do nuffin.
Who said the flag did something? I just said it signaled everyone that an inbred child molester was the owner.

So the flag was driving?
Thank you.

The flag Didn do nuffin.
Who said the flag did something? I just said it signaled everyone that an inbred child molester was the owner.
And maybe that some racist blacks weren't supervising a 4 year old?

So the flag was driving?
Thank you.

The flag Didn do nuffin.
No. Just that an inbred was the one that hit the 4 year old.

So the flag was driving?
Thank you.

The flag Didn do nuffin.
What was the 4 year old doing in the street???

Thank you.

The flag Didn do nuffin.
What does that have to do with loser flag signaling to everyone that an inbred child molester was speeding?

Read the article. Why was the flag mentioned in the article?

Because he was flying the flag and is known to the neighborhood for speeding and causing a disturbance. They also mentioned his truck, his child bride GF too.

" IF " the neighbors were NOT racist, why would the flag be mentioned at all?

Because the neighbors didnt write the article but its their fault I guess.

Can you explain why the flag was mentioned, and who mentioned it? Did the driver mention the flag? Did the 4 year old mention the flag? Who mentioned the flag, and why? Has the flag been associated with racism during the past year?

The news mentioned the flag....They also mentioned his molestation and the 13 year olds mother who had nothing to say about her middle school kid banging an adult.
I don't believe that molestation was mentioned. I don't believe that the article said that the 18 year old was being charged with child molestation. Did her mother know about the 18 year old? Yes, according to the article, the mother knew.

Ahh a molester isn't a molester unless he gets charged!!!

Thank you.

The flag Didn do nuffin.
What does that have to do with loser flag signaling to everyone that an inbred child molester was speeding?
What were the charges? I didn't see where he was charge with that.

My question is, "what is a 4 year old doing in the street in the first place"? What parent would allow a 4 year old to be in the street? In my opinion, the parent of the 4 year old is just as much to blame as anyone. Also, after reading the entire article, I failed to see what the flag had to do with anything. The flag didn't hit nor harm the child. The two at fault are the driver and the 4 year olds parent. Bringing the flag into it is just something to get more shit stirred up.
Within the past month, angry residents pulled the Confederate flag from his truck during one incident. Despite knowing how the community responded to his racist behavior. he did it again; this time, however, he struck 4-year-old Damajae Winn with his car.
Confederate flag waving driver runs over Black 4-year-old
Yes, I read the entire article. So, your point is? Is there a law that says that he can't drive down the street? Is there a law that says that he can't display the flag? What law did he break? Where were the parents of the 4 year old that was in the street? Could it be considered as child neglect for allowing a 4 year old to be in the street? Was it the 18 year old driver's fault that a 4 year old boy was in the street? So, again, your point?

He was a punk ass kid speeding down the street with a flag that had been a point of contention within the neighborhood. Did this repeatedly because of the flag, went too far, wasn't paying attention and hit a 4 year old boy. By all means choose to neglect the flag had been an issue within the neighborhood and after hitting the kid for getting his ass kicked.

This is behavior that if you caught one of your kids doing you would take him inside the house and smack him upside the head for.
Nice rant, very nice. But, again, what was the 4 year old doing in the street, where were the parents of the 4 year old, and what did the flag have to do with anything? Also, was the 18 year old ticketed? What laws were broken? Is it just the 18 year old word against a racist neighborhood? Are there videos? How many times have neighbors reported the 18 year old to police? How many times has police warned him about driving down that street? What is his driving record?

In other words, what do you have besides your anger that says anyone was at fault other than the 4 year old parents? Certainly you can't say that the flag harmed anyone, hit anyone, nor caused an accident.

Any more rants?

How come you're trying so hard to pin the blame on a 4-year old child?
Was the kid "asking for it by the way he was dressed"?

The kid ran out in the street to try and steal the flag.

What were the charges? I didn't see where he was charge with that.

Forum List

Back