Confederate flag-flying man in truck hits 4-year-old boy, gets beaten by crowd

He was a punk ass kid speeding down the street with a flag that had been a point of contention within the neighborhood. Did this repeatedly because of the flag, went too far, wasn't paying attention and hit a 4 year old boy. By all means choose to neglect the flag had been an issue within the neighborhood and after hitting the kid for getting his ass kicked.

This is behavior that if you caught one of your kids doing you would take him inside the house and smack him upside the head for. Not to mention screwing around with a child.

the flag had nothing to do with it...just using this as an excuse to disparage the flag and our european culture and heritage.

The hell is wrong with you? My European culture and heritage is from Europe. Same as everybody else. You need a map?

Good for you!

What does the confederate flag have to do with this?
He was a punk ass kid speeding down the street with a flag that had been a point of contention within the neighborhood. Did this repeatedly because of the flag, went too far, wasn't paying attention and hit a 4 year old boy. By all means choose to neglect the flag had been an issue within the neighborhood and after hitting the kid for getting his ass kicked.

But the flag is legal...again if the flag wasn't involved you wouldn't even know this happened. The author of the article inserted a dog whistle and you all came running like good little sheeple

You mean like you came running over to defend the kkk youth corp?
Try again.

This is behavior that if you caught one of your kids doing you would take him inside the house and smack him upside the head for. Not to mention screwing around with a child.

the flag had nothing to do with it...just using this as an excuse to disparage the flag and our european culture and heritage.

The hell is wrong with you? My European culture and heritage is from Europe. Same as everybody else. You need a map?

Good for you!

so essentially, the flag is a peripheral and completely unrelated in any way to hitting the child in the street,

Now you got it! Because the title says the man was flying the confederate flag, not that the flag caused the accident.

Now if you want to go full retard you can take the title "Confederate flag-flying man in truck hits 4-year-old boy, gets beaten by crowd"

And say Flying Man? The guy was driving not FLYING HURR DURR DURR

Good for you!

so essentially, the flag is a peripheral and completely unrelated in any way to hitting the child in the street, but you need it as a prop to display your outrage(!)
Can you just be outraged that an unsupervised child was playing in the street and got hit?
He was speeding you allege? What's the speed limit there? How fast was he going?

Essentially it's a punk ass kid speeding down the street with a flag that had been a point of contention within the neighborhood. Did this repeatedly because of the flag, went too far, wasn't paying attention and hit a 4 year old boy.

Very difficult for you to grasp. I know.

First Sonny said the neighbor was racist. How? He dont know

Now Sonny says the entire neighborhood is racist. How? He dont know

But the guy flying the confederate flag is definitely not in any way associated with any sort of racism at all.

:rofl:
Read the article. Why was the flag mentioned in the article? " IF " the neighbors were NOT racist, why would the flag be mentioned at all? Can you explain why the flag was mentioned, and who mentioned it? Did the driver mention the flag? Did the 4 year old mention the flag? Who mentioned the flag, and why? Has the flag been associated with racism during the past year?

That's a DAMN LIE !!!!! ------ No one has said anything about it being the fault of the 4 year old. Can't you read, and comprehend what you read? Go back and find where anyone has blamed the 4 year old child....... GEEZ ..... some people..

I'm just trying to count up the number of people defending a child molester. Thats all.

I don't think the 18 year is blameless if he was speeding up and down the road. One would think that the parents would keep an even more watchful eye on their children if this guy's antics are known around the neighborhood.
There's NO evidence that the driver was speeding other than the words of a racist neighborhood. Did you read any evidence in the article?

It's under investigation.
Then allow the investigation to determine fault. Don't play judge and jury before you know all the facts.

Grow the fuck up.

Good for you!

so essentially, the flag is a peripheral and completely unrelated in any way to hitting the child in the street,

Now you got it! Because the title says the man was flying the confederate flag, not that the flag caused the accident.

Now if you want to go full retard you can take the title "Confederate flag-flying man in truck hits 4-year-old boy, gets beaten by crowd"

And say Flying Man? The guy was driving not FLYING HURR DURR DURR
FYI - The flag had absolutely NOTHING to do with anything that happened.

But the guy flying the confederate flag is definitely not in any way associated with any sort of racism at all.

Read the article. Why was the flag mentioned in the article? " IF " the neighbors were NOT racist, why would the flag be mentioned at all? Can you explain why the flag was mentioned, and who mentioned it? Did the driver mention the flag? Did the 4 year old mention the flag? Who mentioned the flag, and why? Has the flag been associated with racism during the past year?
The loser flag has always been associated with racism.

I'm just trying to count up the number of people defending a child molester. Thats all.

I don't think the 18 year is blameless if he was speeding up and down the road. One would think that the parents would keep an even more watchful eye on their children if this guy's antics are known around the neighborhood.
There's NO evidence that the driver was speeding other than the words of a racist neighborhood. Did you read any evidence in the article?

Then allow the investigation to determine fault. Don't play judge and jury before you know all the facts.

Grow the fuck up.
Go fuck yourself

Good for you!

But the flag is legal...again if the flag wasn't involved you wouldn't even know this happened. The author of the article inserted a dog whistle and you all came running like good little sheeple

Try again.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm pointing out you and your little friends wouldn't even know this happened if there hadn't been a flag on that truck. You know it and I know it. Just stop already, your childish use of KKK is just that, childish BS, grow the hell up

So? What does that have to do with a terrible accident?

Grow the fuck up.
Go fuck yourself

Pull your head out of your ass.

Everything is racism with you, it's typical of your ilk

Good for you!

Try again.

I'm not defending anyone, I'm pointing out you and your little friends wouldn't even know this happened if there hadn't been a flag on that truck. You know it and I know it. Just stop already, your childish use of KKK is just that, childish BS, grow the hell up
Thank you. Well said.

So? What does that have to do with a terrible accident?
He wouldnt have been in the neighborhood speeding if not for the flag......well that and you asked the question.

Grow the fuck up.
Go fuck yourself

Pull your head out of your ass.
Better yet, kiss my ass.

Good for you!

Try again.

Sure you did. You came running right over here, jumping up and down, screaming, "I don't get it. I don't get it." You're another fucktwit with the brain cells of a gnat.

Everything is racism with you, it's typical of your ilk
Thats a retarded claim. Are you saying that I only post about racism? Wanna do a no posting bet on that?

Read the article. Why was the flag mentioned in the article?

Because he was flying the flag and is known to the neighborhood for speeding and causing a disturbance. They also mentioned his truck, his child bride GF too.

" IF " the neighbors were NOT racist, why would the flag be mentioned at all?

Because the neighbors didnt write the article but its their fault I guess.

Can you explain why the flag was mentioned, and who mentioned it? Did the driver mention the flag? Did the 4 year old mention the flag? Who mentioned the flag, and why? Has the flag been associated with racism during the past year?

The news mentioned the flag....They also mentioned his molestation and the 13 year olds mother who had nothing to say about her middle school kid banging an adult.

Good for you!

Try again.

Sure you did. You came running right over here, jumping up and down, screaming, "I don't get it. I don't get it." You're another fucktwit with the brain cells of a gnat.

LOL I never said that you lying piece of crap. You're too fucking stupid to realize you got played over a flag. Ignorant joke

Forum List

Back