Confederate flag-flying man in truck hits 4-year-old boy, gets beaten by crowd

Recently, there was a guy flying the hateful homo Rainbow flag on his car while driving in my neighborhood.

He ran over a small dog and didn't stop but speed off at a high rate of speed.

Thankfully, the dog is expected to live, but will only have 1 leg. ..... :cry:
So the dog is still more capable than a Liberal!!!

the Democrats/left is becoming more like ISIS every damn DAY

USE the dead for their hate AND cheers for violence because of some flag

people better wake up in this country

I really dont understand Steph. They hit a child and the only thing Steph finds to squawk about is the flag

Like goono you mean ?

Do you see anything in the OP written by Guno about the flag? If you do, go get help

Lol !

Uh, like the title of the thread ? :biggrin:

You mean the title of the article? Guno is the author?

My question is, "what is a 4 year old doing in the street in the first place"? What parent would allow a 4 year old to be in the street? In my opinion, the parent of the 4 year old is just as much to blame as anyone. Also, after reading the entire article, I failed to see what the flag had to do with anything. The flag didn't hit nor harm the child. The two at fault are the driver and the 4 year olds parent. Bringing the flag into it is just something to get more shit stirred up.
Within the past month, angry residents pulled the Confederate flag from his truck during one incident. Despite knowing how the community responded to his racist behavior. he did it again; this time, however, he struck 4-year-old Damajae Winn with his car.
Confederate flag waving driver runs over Black 4-year-old
Yes, I read the entire article. So, your point is? Is there a law that says that he can't drive down the street? Is there a law that says that he can't display the flag? What law did he break? Where were the parents of the 4 year old that was in the street? Could it be considered as child neglect for allowing a 4 year old to be in the street? Was it the 18 year old driver's fault that a 4 year old boy was in the street? So, again, your point?

Looks like he got his clock cleaned, he was lucky this time

Some witnesses in the neighborhood say they were yelling at the driver to tell him to slow down.

"Stop speeding, stop speeding and kept begging him and begging him and you see what happened," says the young witness.

"There's kids all over the place so he just got up here and he just thought he was going to rev it up and burn down the street and he does this all the time," says Packard.

Why cant peple keep thier rugrats out of the road?

the Democrats/left is becoming more like ISIS every damn DAY

USE the dead for their hate AND cheers for violence because of some flag

people better wake up in this country

I really dont understand Steph. They hit a child and the only thing Steph finds to squawk about is the flag

Like goono you mean ?

Do you see anything in the OP written by Guno about the flag? If you do, go get help

Lol !

Goono is the one who posted it, he looks high and low all over the internet looking to connect the Confederate flag to ANYTHING negative.

Looks like he got his clock cleaned, he was lucky this time

Some witnesses in the neighborhood say they were yelling at the driver to tell him to slow down.

"Stop speeding, stop speeding and kept begging him and begging him and you see what happened," says the young witness.

"There's kids all over the place so he just got up here and he just thought he was going to rev it up and burn down the street and he does this all the time," says Packard.

Why cant peple keep thier rugrats out of the road?
They don't keep them out of the street because they just don't give a damn. I have a neighbor like that. I watch her kids more than she does.

Some parents should never be parents in the first place. Child neglect is very common. I've lived and worked in 13 different states in my life, and have seen parents that didn't give a damn everywhere I've lived. Before I'd blame the 18 year old driver, I'd blame the parents for allowing a 4 year old in the street.

My question is, "what is a 4 year old doing in the street in the first place"? What parent would allow a 4 year old to be in the street? In my opinion, the parent of the 4 year old is just as much to blame as anyone. Also, after reading the entire article, I failed to see what the flag had to do with anything. The flag didn't hit nor harm the child. The two at fault are the driver and the 4 year olds parent. Bringing the flag into it is just something to get more shit stirred up.
Within the past month, angry residents pulled the Confederate flag from his truck during one incident. Despite knowing how the community responded to his racist behavior. he did it again; this time, however, he struck 4-year-old Damajae Winn with his car.
Yes, I read the entire article. So, your point is? Is there a law that says that he can't drive down the street? Is there a law that says that he can't display the flag? What law did he break? Where were the parents of the 4 year old that was in the street? Could it be considered as child neglect for allowing a 4 year old to be in the street? Was it the 18 year old driver's fault that a 4 year old boy was in the street? So, again, your point?

He was a punk ass kid speeding down the street with a flag that had been a point of contention within the neighborhood. Did this repeatedly because of the flag, went too far, wasn't paying attention and hit a 4 year old boy. By all means choose to neglect the flag had been an issue within the neighborhood and after hitting the kid for getting his ass kicked.

This is behavior that if you caught one of your kids doing you would take him inside the house and smack him upside the head for. Not to mention screwing around with a child.

He was lucky that he was (only) beaten by the crowd? Because he hit the kid or because he was flying a confederate flag? Has the radical left been promoting anarchy while we weren't looking? Doesn't the radical left support the "black lives matter" group which advocates anarchy and the assassination of Police Officers?

I believe there is a law saying you can't speed down the street and run over people, yes.

He was a punk ass kid speeding down the street with a flag that had been a point of contention within the neighborhood. Did this repeatedly because of the flag, went too far, wasn't paying attention and hit a 4 year old boy. By all means choose to neglect the flag had been an issue within the neighborhood and after hitting the kid for getting his ass kicked.

This is behavior that if you caught one of your kids doing you would take him inside the house and smack him upside the head for.
Nice rant, very nice. But, again, what was the 4 year old doing in the street, where were the parents of the 4 year old, and what did the flag have to do with anything? Also, was the 18 year old ticketed? What laws were broken? Is it just the 18 year old word against a racist neighborhood? Are there videos? How many times have neighbors reported the 18 year old to police? How many times has police warned him about driving down that street? What is his driving record?

In other words, what do you have besides your anger that says anyone was at fault other than the 4 year old parents? Certainly you can't say that the flag harmed anyone, hit anyone, nor caused an accident.

Any more rants?

This is behavior that if you caught one of your kids doing you would take him inside the house and smack him upside the head for. Not to mention screwing around with a child.

the flag had nothing to do with it...just using this as an excuse to disparage the flag and our european culture and heritage.

I am glad the kid is alright.

Was the flag driving?

In effect, it sure sounds like it.

We've got one like that in town here. Two kids in a pickup festooned with Confederate flags. They just drive up and down the main drag all day hoping to be noticed. Or, I suspect, hoping to be challenged. Master baiters.

the flag had nothing to do with it...just using this as an excuse to disparage the flag and our european culture and heritage.

If he hadn't had the flag on his truck you wouldn't know a thing about it. Think about it left tards

This is behavior that if you caught one of your kids doing you would take him inside the house and smack him upside the head for.
Nice rant, very nice. But, again, what was the 4 year old doing in the street, where were the parents of the 4 year old, and what did the flag have to do with anything? Also, was the 18 year old ticketed? What laws were broken? Is it just the 18 year old word against a racist neighborhood? Are there videos? How many times have neighbors reported the 18 year old to police? How many times has police warned him about driving down that street? What is his driving record?

In other words, what do you have besides your anger that says anyone was at fault other than the 4 year old parents? Certainly you can't say that the flag harmed anyone, hit anyone, nor caused an accident.

Any more rants?

How come you're trying so hard to pin the blame on a 4-year old child?
Was the kid "asking for it by the way he was dressed"?

I believe there is a law saying you can't speed down the street and run over people, yes.
Was he ticketed for speeding down the street? Did he intentionally run over the 4 year old? Who said that he was speeding except for the members of a racist neighborhood? Are there any videos? Has he been ticketed before for speeding down that street? What is his driving record? How many times have neighbors reported him to police?

Like goono you mean ?

Lol !

Goono is the one who posted it, he looks high and low all over the internet looking to connect the Confederate flag to ANYTHING negative.

So the answer is no then?

Update: on the guy flying the hateful homo Rainbow flag on his car who ran over the dog and fled the scene.

The police have apprehended the suspect and put him in jail for hit and run and cruelty to an animal.

When the police stopped him the guy was wearing a dress and a woman's wig.

Turns out he is a transgender and was speeding because he was late for a date with another man to have his fudge packed.

So crazy......you can't just make this stuff up!! ...... :cool:

Any more rants?

How come you're trying so hard to pin the blame on a 4-year old child?
Was the kid "asking for it by the way he was dressed"?

They are busy defending the 18 year old Molester and his 13 year old girlfriend. And saying that the FOUR year old should know better.

Forum List

Back