Confederate flag-flying man in truck hits 4-year-old boy, gets beaten by crowd

My question is, "what is a 4 year old doing in the street in the first place"? What parent would allow a 4 year old to be in the street? In my opinion, the parent of the 4 year old is just as much to blame as anyone. Also, after reading the entire article, I failed to see what the flag had to do with anything. The flag didn't hit nor harm the child. The two at fault are the driver and the 4 year olds parent. Bringing the flag into it is just something to get more shit stirred up.
Within the past month, angry residents pulled the Confederate flag from his truck during one incident. Despite knowing how the community responded to his racist behavior. he did it again; this time, however, he struck 4-year-old Damajae Winn with his car.
Confederate flag waving driver runs over Black 4-year-old
Yes, I read the entire article. So, your point is? Is there a law that says that he can't drive down the street? Is there a law that says that he can't display the flag? What law did he break? Where were the parents of the 4 year old that was in the street? Could it be considered as child neglect for allowing a 4 year old to be in the street? Was it the 18 year old driver's fault that a 4 year old boy was in the street? So, again, your point?

He was a punk ass kid speeding down the street with a flag that had been a point of contention within the neighborhood. Did this repeatedly because of the flag, went too far, wasn't paying attention and hit a 4 year old boy. By all means choose to neglect the flag had been an issue within the neighborhood and after hitting the kid for getting his ass kicked.

This is behavior that if you caught one of your kids doing you would take him inside the house and smack him upside the head for.
Nice rant, very nice. But, again, what was the 4 year old doing in the street, where were the parents of the 4 year old, and what did the flag have to do with anything? Also, was the 18 year old ticketed? What laws were broken? Is it just the 18 year old word against a racist neighborhood? Are there videos? How many times have neighbors reported the 18 year old to police? How many times has police warned him about driving down that street? What is his driving record?

In other words, what do you have besides your anger that says anyone was at fault other than the 4 year old parents? Certainly you can't say that the flag harmed anyone, hit anyone, nor caused an accident.

Any more rants?

That wasn't a rant. That was simply a quick breakdown. When I rant, you will be the first to know.

Most kids play in the street or wind up chasing balls into the street. They take their bikes into the street. I'd say hitting a 4 year old breaks a law, don't you?
Very silly, and very pathetic. I raised 5 kids. My kids did not play in the street unsupervised. My kids NEVER played in a busy street where there was a lot of traffic. My kids were never close to a street unsupervised. If a ball went into the street, I went and got the ball, not my kids. I was a responsible parent.

Before hitting a child in the street can be considered breaking the law, there has to be neglect, traffic laws violated, or something that shows fault on the part of the driver. According to the article, the driver was NOT ticketed for any moving violation.

Next rant.

Last edited:
Nice rant, very nice. But, again, what was the 4 year old doing in the street, where were the parents of the 4 year old, and what did the flag have to do with anything? Also, was the 18 year old ticketed? What laws were broken? Is it just the 18 year old word against a racist neighborhood? Are there videos? How many times have neighbors reported the 18 year old to police? How many times has police warned him about driving down that street? What is his driving record?

In other words, what do you have besides your anger that says anyone was at fault other than the 4 year old parents? Certainly you can't say that the flag harmed anyone, hit anyone, nor caused an accident.

Any more rants?

How come you're trying so hard to pin the blame on a 4-year old child?
Was the kid "asking for it by the way he was dressed"?

They are busy defending the 18 year old Molester and his 13 year old girlfriend. And saying that the FOUR year old should know better.
That's a DAMN LIE !!!!! ------ No one has said anything about it being the fault of the 4 year old. Can't you read, and comprehend what you read? Go back and find where anyone has blamed the 4 year old child....... GEEZ ..... some people..

I'm just trying to count up the number of people defending a child molester. Thats all.
Who molested a child? No one molested a child. The article clearly states that a child was hit by a vehicle. There was NO mention of child molestation, none. ........ are you OK? .............. is something wrong? ... did you not read the entire article?

Yeah, in the first sentence it says he (18) was driving with his Girlfriend (13). Did you miss the beginning?

I hear they go blublublublu when they slide down banisters

Within the past month, angry residents pulled the Confederate flag from his truck during one incident. Despite knowing how the community responded to his racist behavior. he did it again; this time, however, he struck 4-year-old Damajae Winn with his car.
Yes, I read the entire article. So, your point is? Is there a law that says that he can't drive down the street? Is there a law that says that he can't display the flag? What law did he break? Where were the parents of the 4 year old that was in the street? Could it be considered as child neglect for allowing a 4 year old to be in the street? Was it the 18 year old driver's fault that a 4 year old boy was in the street? So, again, your point?

He was a punk ass kid speeding down the street with a flag that had been a point of contention within the neighborhood. Did this repeatedly because of the flag, went too far, wasn't paying attention and hit a 4 year old boy. By all means choose to neglect the flag had been an issue within the neighborhood and after hitting the kid for getting his ass kicked.

This is behavior that if you caught one of your kids doing you would take him inside the house and smack him upside the head for.

Any more rants?

That wasn't a rant. That was simply a quick breakdown. When I rant, you will be the first to know.

Most kids play in the street or wind up chasing balls into the street. They take their bikes into the street. I'd say hitting a 4 year old breaks a law, don't you?
Very silly, and very pathetic. I raised 5 kids. My kids did not play in the street unsupervised. My kids NEVER played in a busy street where there was a lot of traffic. My kids were never close to a street unsupervised. If a ball went into the street, I went and got the ball, not my kids. I was a responsible parent.

Before hitting a child in the street can be considered breaking the law, there has to be neglect, traffic laws violated, or something that shows fault on the part of the driver. According to the article, the driver was NOT ticketed for and moving violation.

Next rant.

Yawn. You got nothing.

My question is, "what is a 4 year old doing in the street in the first place"? What parent would allow a 4 year old to be in the street? In my opinion, the parent of the 4 year old is just as much to blame as anyone. Also, after reading the entire article, I failed to see what the flag had to do with anything. The flag didn't hit nor harm the child. The two at fault are the driver and the 4 year olds parent. Bringing the flag into it is just something to get more shit stirred up.

This is behavior that if you caught one of your kids doing you would take him inside the house and smack him upside the head for. Not to mention screwing around with a child.

the flag had nothing to do with it...just using this as an excuse to disparage the flag and our european culture and heritage.

The hell is wrong with you? My European culture and heritage is from Europe. Same as everybody else. You need a map?

Good for you!

What does the confederate flag have to do with this?

Any more rants?

They are busy defending the 18 year old Molester and his 13 year old girlfriend. And saying that the FOUR year old should know better.
That's a DAMN LIE !!!!! ------ No one has said anything about it being the fault of the 4 year old. Can't you read, and comprehend what you read? Go back and find where anyone has blamed the 4 year old child....... GEEZ ..... some people..

I'm just trying to count up the number of people defending a child molester. Thats all.

I don't think the 18 year is blameless if he was speeding up and down the road. One would think that the parents would keep an even more watchful eye on their children if this guy's antics are known around the neighborhood.
There's NO evidence that the driver was speeding other than the words of a racist neighborhood. Did you read any evidence in the article?

This is behavior that if you caught one of your kids doing you would take him inside the house and smack him upside the head for. Not to mention screwing around with a child.

the flag had nothing to do with it...just using this as an excuse to disparage the flag and our european culture and heritage.

The hell is wrong with you? My European culture and heritage is from Europe. Same as everybody else. You need a map?

Good for you!

Any more rants?

Before hitting a child in the street can be considered breaking the law, there has to be neglect, traffic laws violated, or something that shows fault on the part of the driver. According to the article, the driver was NOT ticketed for and moving violation.

Next rant.

Yawn. You got nothing.
Well, seems that you don't have shit either, or you would've already presented it. I have stated what the article said. My opinion is based on the article. I didn't add anything to the article............ Yawn ....... got anything else to rant about?

Good for you!

But the flag is legal...again if the flag wasn't involved you wouldn't even know this happened. The author of the article inserted a dog whistle and you all came running like good little sheeple

I don't think the 18 year is blameless if he was speeding up and down the road. One would think that the parents would keep an even more watchful eye on their children if this guy's antics are known around the neighborhood.
There's NO evidence that the driver was speeding other than the words of a racist neighborhood. Did you read any evidence in the article?

Did you see the if in my post, Sonny? It is plain as day. If they say he was speeding then I would think they would have kept their little tikes on a shorter leash.

On a lighter note.... (sorry if this was already posted back when....)

See how much the mutant rightwing cross grovelers care about this Black child?

It's under investigation.

Good for you!

So, you are taking the word of a racist neighborhood, assuming that they're 110% correct, and that what they say is the gospel truth? What evidence do you have that the driver was a punk? What evidence do you have that he was speeding down the street? What evidence do you have that he wasn't paying attention? And, what did the flag have to do with anything? Did the flag cause any harm to anyone? The article didn't say that anyone was injured because of the flag.

So, your point is?

It's under investigation.
Then allow the investigation to determine fault. Don't play judge and jury before you know all the facts.

First Sonny said the neighbor was racist. How? He dont know

Now Sonny says the entire neighborhood is racist. How? He dont know

But the guy flying the confederate flag is definitely not in any way associated with any sort of racism at all.

:rofl:

Good for you!

so essentially, the flag is a peripheral and completely unrelated in any way to hitting the child in the street, but you need it as a prop to display your outrage(!)
Can you just be outraged that an unsupervised child was playing in the street and got hit?
He was speeding you allege? What's the speed limit there? How fast was he going?

Did you see the if in my post, Sonny? It is plain as day. If they say he was speeding then I would think they would have kept their little tikes on a shorter leash.
You're correct. It was clearly neglect on the part of the parents.

Forum List

Back