Confederate flag-flying man in truck hits 4-year-old boy, gets beaten by crowd

Like goono you mean ?

Do you see anything in the OP written by Guno about the flag? If you do, go get help

Lol !

Uh, like the title of the thread ? :biggrin:

You mean the title of the article? Guno is the author?

Goono is the one who posted it, he looks high and low all over the internet looking to connect the Confederate flag to ANYTHING negative.

So the answer is no then?

The answer is, you should pay more attention to goono threads.

And maybe that some racist blacks weren't supervising a 4 year old?
No. Just that an inbred was the one that hit the 4 year old.
What was the 4 year old doing in the street???
What does that have to do with loser flag signaling to everyone that an inbred child molester was speeding?
What were the charges? I didn't see where he was charge with that.
What does that have to do with loser flag signaling to everyone that an inbred child molester was speeding?
Everything.

Any other bullshit you have to feed us?

Sounds like he got what he deserved.

But Guno...he's a good Northern guy from Minnesota. Thought Southerners were the bad ones?

Within the past month, angry residents pulled the Confederate flag from his truck during one incident. Despite knowing how the community responded to his racist behavior. he did it again; this time, however, he struck 4-year-old Damajae Winn with his car.
Confederate flag waving driver runs over Black 4-year-old
Yes, I read the entire article. So, your point is? Is there a law that says that he can't drive down the street? Is there a law that says that he can't display the flag? What law did he break? Where were the parents of the 4 year old that was in the street? Could it be considered as child neglect for allowing a 4 year old to be in the street? Was it the 18 year old driver's fault that a 4 year old boy was in the street? So, again, your point?

He was a punk ass kid speeding down the street with a flag that had been a point of contention within the neighborhood. Did this repeatedly because of the flag, went too far, wasn't paying attention and hit a 4 year old boy. By all means choose to neglect the flag had been an issue within the neighborhood and after hitting the kid for getting his ass kicked.

This is behavior that if you caught one of your kids doing you would take him inside the house and smack him upside the head for. Not to mention screwing around with a child.

the flag had nothing to do with it...just using this as an excuse to disparage the flag and our european culture and heritage.

The hell is wrong with you? My European culture and heritage is from Europe. Same as everybody else. You need a map?

Good for you!

What does the confederate flag have to do with this?

Psssssst, goono thread.

Everything.

Be specific. This should be interesting.

First Sonny said the neighbor was racist. How? He dont know

Now Sonny says the entire neighborhood is racist. How? He dont know

But the guy flying the confederate flag is definitely not in any way associated with any sort of racism at all.

:rofl:
Read the article. Why was the flag mentioned in the article?

Because he was flying the flag and is known to the neighborhood for speeding and causing a disturbance. They also mentioned his truck, his child bride GF too.

" IF " the neighbors were NOT racist, why would the flag be mentioned at all?

Because the neighbors didnt write the article but its their fault I guess.

Can you explain why the flag was mentioned, and who mentioned it? Did the driver mention the flag? Did the 4 year old mention the flag? Who mentioned the flag, and why? Has the flag been associated with racism during the past year?

The news mentioned the flag....They also mentioned his molestation and the 13 year olds mother who had nothing to say about her middle school kid banging an adult.
I don't believe that molestation was mentioned. I don't believe that the article said that the 18 year old was being charged with child molestation. Did her mother know about the 18 year old? Yes, according to the article, the mother knew.

Ahh a molester isn't a molester unless he gets charged!!!
Don't be so damn silly. That's a very stupid thing to say. Yes, there are plenty of child molesters that haven't been caught, and I pray they are caught. But, the 18 year old hasn't molested anyone that you or I know of. There's NO evidence that he molested his under age girl friend. Maybe in your sick mind he's already molested her, but that is only in your mind. Where's the evidence of child molestation? The two of them were together in a truck riding down the street. Does that automatically mean that he was molesting her? You're assuming something that you have no idea as to whether molestation has, or will take place.

Everything.

Specify the charges.

If you can't, you're out of gas

Update: Transgendered man who ran over a dog while flying the hateful homo Rainbow flag was sentenced to jail for 1 year and 5 years probation. He also has to pay for the medical bills and therapy for fido.

Fido is doing good now that he has a new set of wheels.

Sadly, whenever he sees a car or a house flying the Rainbow symbol of hate. Fido will have flashbacks and pass out from fear.

The vet said that Fido isn't homophobic but understandably just doesn't like gays. ...... :cool:

d2136079-c445-4dd5-accb-106644a191a3.quality_lighter.resize_640x.inline_yes.png

Everything.

Specify the charges.

You didnt get permission from me to change the subject boy. I want to know specifically what charges have to do with the loser flag signaling to everyone that an inbred child molester was speeding? If you deflect again you are not allowed to converse with me on this subject again.

And maybe that some racist blacks weren't supervising a 4 year old?
Damn pathetic, to say the least .... just ridiculous ......... GEEZ ..

Everything.

Specify the charges.

You didnt get permission from me to change the subject boy. I want to know specifically what charges have to do with the loser flag signaling to everyone that an inbred child molester was speeding? If you deflect again you are not allowed to converse with me on this subject again.
Who the hell said I need your permission to do anything, BOY???

Of course, I can PM my address to you, and you can come over to discuss it.

Everything.

Specify the charges.

Whats holding you back monkey? While your at it PM me your number too.

the Democrats/left is becoming more like ISIS every damn DAY

USE the dead for their hate AND cheers for violence because of some flag

people better wake up in this country

I really dont understand Steph. They hit a child and the only thing Steph finds to squawk about is the flag
Kids play in the street sometimes. Thats why responsible parents watch their kids. If a kid goes into the street and gets hit, it generally isn't the drivers fault. Only in a black neighborhood does a mob beat the driver.

Was he speeding? Maybe, but I sure as fuck wouldn't take the word of a mob of violent people. They clearly aren't credible witnesses.

Everything.

Specify the charges.

Whats holding you back monkey? While your at it PM me your number too.
Appreciate the response.

Too bad that you're a coward.

First Sonny said the neighbor was racist. How? He dont know

Now Sonny says the entire neighborhood is racist. How? He dont know

But the guy flying the confederate flag is definitely not in any way associated with any sort of racism at all.

:rofl:

Because he was flying the flag and is known to the neighborhood for speeding and causing a disturbance. They also mentioned his truck, his child bride GF too.

Can you explain why the flag was mentioned, and who mentioned it? Did the driver mention the flag? Did the 4 year old mention the flag? Who mentioned the flag, and why? Has the flag been associated with racism during the past year?

The news mentioned the flag....They also mentioned his molestation and the 13 year olds mother who had nothing to say about her middle school kid banging an adult.
I don't believe that molestation was mentioned. I don't believe that the article said that the 18 year old was being charged with child molestation. Did her mother know about the 18 year old? Yes, according to the article, the mother knew.

Don't be so damn silly. That's a very stupid thing to say. Yes, there are plenty of child molesters that haven't been caught, and I pray they are caught. But, the 18 year old hasn't molested anyone that you or I know of. There's NO evidence that he molested his under age girl friend. Maybe in your sick mind he's already molested her, but that is only in your mind. Where's the evidence of child molestation? The two of them were together in a truck riding down the street. Does that automatically mean that he was molesting her? You're assuming something that you have no idea as to whether molestation has, or will take place.

Amazing! Despite this little girl being his girlfriend you are saying there is no evidence a 18 year old boy ever touched her.

But when it comes to the neighbors you, despite any evidence seem to conclude that the whole neighborhood is racist.

So what you're saying is that the odds of a 28 year old trying to get some ass from his gf is LESS than the chances of an entire neighborhood being racist

the Democrats/left is becoming more like ISIS every damn DAY

USE the dead for their hate AND cheers for violence because of some flag

people better wake up in this country

I really dont understand Steph. They hit a child and the only thing Steph finds to squawk about is the flag
Kids play in the street sometimes. Thats why responsible parents watch their kids. If a kid goes into the street and gets hit, it generally isn't the drivers fault. Only in a black neighborhood does a mob beat the driver.

Was he speeding? Maybe, but I sure as fuck wouldn't take the word of a mob of violent people. They clearly aren't credible witnesses.
The guy who accidentally hit John Gotti's kid when the kid darted out from between parked cars vanished and has never been heard from. He just evaporated into the unknown.

Amazing! Despite this little girl being his girlfriend you are saying there is no evidence a 18 year old boy ever touched her.

But when it comes to the neighbors you, despite any evidence seem to conclude that the whole neighborhood is racist.

So what you're saying is that the odds of a 28 year old trying to get some ass from his gf is LESS than the chances of an entire neighborhood being racist
So present your evidence.

What are the charges?

I'm saying that there's NO evidence to support child molestation. If you have evidence, please present it. Also, if you have evidence that the 18 year old molested his girl friend, please present it.

Forum List

Back