Confederate flag waving Trump supporters chase blacks in highway

Yup, I guess this is the start of the revolution? Maybe he will be in the Trump cabinet?

My roommate was in our local Walmart today. As she was walking down a grocery aisle, it was blocked by a group of rednecks talking about the "coon" in the White House. When they turned and looked at her, one of them said, "problem"? She just gave them a dirty look and moved on. I wouldn't have been so gentle. Sooner or later - some really ugly shit is going to happen.

Gotta defend yourself. With all this violence Hussein and Clinton have incited, people are beginning to realize that they need to defend themselves. The Democrat mobs have been attacking Trump supporters for months. They're probably not gonna take it much longer. There will be more blood. And that's all on the Democrats.
So...what are you going to do to defend yourself? Besides hide under your bed and all?

All this violence is on the Democrats. They've incited it. Their mobs have been attacking Trump supports for months. And it's gotten really out of hand since Trump won.

Neither Obama or Clinton have denounced the violence and called for calm. Their silence is incitement. I recommend folks be prepared to defend themselves. I don't think the violent Democrat mobs are going away anytime soon. Be prepared for the worst.
How do you know those girls beating you up for your spare change were Democrats? Kindergarten girls usually don't have a political persuasion yet.

Gotta defend yourself. With all this violence Hussein and Clinton have incited, people are beginning to realize that they need to defend themselves. The Democrat mobs have been attacking Trump supporters for months. They're probably not gonna take it much longer. There will be more blood. And that's all on the Democrats.
So...what are you going to do to defend yourself? Besides hide under your bed and all?

Oh my 'Safe Space' is very safe, kid. I'm armed and proficient with my weapons. I'm very confident i can defend myself against your mobs. If they attack, they'll receive an appropriate response. Bet on that, kid.

Yup, I guess this is the start of the revolution? Maybe he will be in the Trump cabinet?

My roommate was in our local Walmart today. As she was walking down a grocery aisle, it was blocked by a group of rednecks talking about the "coon" in the White House. When they turned and looked at her, one of them said, "problem"? She just gave them a dirty look and moved on. I wouldn't have been so gentle. Sooner or later - some really ugly shit is going to happen.

Trump has emboldened these Neanderthals. The racist attacks are going to get a lot worse. The dark side of America is now front and center.

He's going to write a scathing post and then hide under his bed

He's going to write a scathing post and then hide under his bed

Nah, i can defend myself. I'm confident of that. Your mobs come my way, i'll respond appropriately and effectively. Bet on it, kid.

You mean like the liberals and many blacks do? Compare and contrast the numbers.

If the OP and folks like him weren't such amazing pussies, then I wouldn't post the following to put their shit hole into perspective. Sure some people on the right are racist. There are racists in ALL groups. Difference is, it's the liberal left that PRACTICES racism. They know people like the OP are stupid, and as a result they acquire power.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Rioters Target Whites For Beat Downs

Forum List

Back