Confederate flags to be banned from CMA country music festival

Yes. They believed that the North would go back on its word and interfere in State affairs. Absolutely.

Now you're just being an ass hurt kuuuunt because you know I am right.

By the way, are you now telling me that replacement theory is real?
You're sure terrified of being a minority......Why? You believe minorities are not treated equally in America?

So yes, to keep their slaves. And to this day there are still asshole racists who want to proudly display that with the flag from back then. Nice to see they're being told to fuck off.
Agreed. As I said on my first post in this thread.

Emblems of rebellion should go away. They are less likely to go away if people continue to focus on them.

I don’t personally care about the flying of any so-called confederate flag. The Rebs lost the war, and I’m fine with that. But what I do care about is the claimed rational for banning the display of any Confederate battle flag or similar symbol. This is “woke” shit.

Yes. I understand it’s offensive to some people. It is associated with racism. But on the other hand, I’ve seen people make similar claims about the American flag. Some folks associate that symbol with “racism,” too. It’s a completely bullshit association of course. But some people are easily butthurt and some of them whine louder and more effectively than others.

If we piss on free speech to permit the banning of public displays of the symbols of the Confederacy, I suspect it won’t be long before some woke-tards will demand the banning of any display of Old Glory. I say let’s draw the line now. Defend free speech and oppose any and all applications to deny free expression of peoples’ beliefs.

1654285472614.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back