Confederate Monuments Vandalized and Flags Burned in Protests in South Carolina

We have our president to thank for the division in this country with his nurturing of hate and racism.

We need segregation immediately. We just can't coexist with blacks. What I see in the pictures is a bunch of young idiots too stupid to realise that they're cheering on blacks who'd like to tear down everything White, including them.

Confederate flags are burned in South Carolina after Charleston shootings Daily Mail Online
We NEED to go after the larger problem. We need to segregate the democrats. There are Negros who ARE just as pissed off by this.
The SAME party that backs the KKK also backs the Black Panthers.
TWO hate groups with ONE party.

We need segregation immediately. We just can't coexist with blacks. What I see in the pictures is a bunch of young idiots too stupid to realise that they're cheering on blacks who'd like to tear down everything White, including them.

Confederate flags are burned in South Carolina after Charleston shootings Daily Mail Online

to what picture do you refer? I see some graffiti---easily removed and the
bronze statue good as new. As to
burning Confederate flags-----I see no
reason for anyone to object now that
scarlett O'Hara is dead

Smiley-clapping.gif~c200

CH9pLgZUcAAO8o5.jpg

Last edited:
Burning the flag of an enemy nation which only existed during a war with the USA seems fine with me. Whatever you want to claim about "historical significance" is ridiculous. That flag has been used as a symbol of racial subjugation and racial terrorism since its creation.

Feel free to segregate yourself from the civilized people who see the confederate flag as the symbol that you racists have created. Fine the perpetrators of the graffiti and move on.

Feel free to segregate yourself from the civilized people who see the confederate flag as the symbol that you racists have created. Fine the perpetrators of the graffiti and move on.
The Confederate flag represents beautiful southern heritage good ole Christian family values.

Fuck the confederate flag. Burn it only after wiping your ass with it. Fuck off, scumbag op :fu:

The Confederate flag represents beautiful southern heritage good ole Christian family values.

Bullshit. It represents ownership of other human beings. While the Bible does advocate for slavery, most people accept that it is very much NOT a Christian value.

It also represents a foreign nation who was at war with the US. Perhaps you do not value being an American citizen, but most of the rest of us do.

We have our president to thank for the division in this country with his nurturing of hate and racism.

"our president"..., not mine ! if i had my way he would be shining shoes in Grand Central Station..., where most COLORED guys of his stature belong. :up:

Come on now. It's ok for these people to vandalize property. they have a grievance against WE THE PEOPLE and by golly they are going to whip it up.

"our president"..., not mine ! if i had my way he would be shining shoes in Grand Central Station..., where most COLORED guys of his stature belong. :up:
Well, it is people like you who have created an atmosphere whereby burning or pissing of the confederate flag has become acceptable behavior. You and your kind are the reason the confederate flag is being shamed and rejected. Blame the liberals and blacks if you want, but even conservative Republicans are backing away from that flag. They and everyone else are backing away from it because they hear from people like you and want to get as far away from your kind as possible. The confederate flag is taking the hits because of the racist like you.

Unless you renounce your citizenship, Obama is your president.

As for "if you had your way...", the good news is that your ignorant and backwards "way" is long gone. Get used to it.

And as for the "...guys of his stature...", get a law degree from Harvard and then you can go shine shoes. Oh wait, first you have to finish the 9th grade, then work on graduating from high school.

That flag has been used as a symbol of racial subjugation and racial terrorism since its creation.

:bsflag: "THAT FLAG" has no relationship to racism, just because you liberracists say so.

The flag was the symbol of a nation that seceded in order to preserve slavery as an institution.

It has been used as a symbol by every racist group in the 20th and 21st centuries. If you want to be pissed off at someone for the reputation of that foreign flag, look to your fellow racists.

Forum List

Back