Confederate Monuments Vandalized and Flags Burned in Protests in South Carolina

You selectively and inconsistently and dishonestly infuse the term democrat.
I disagree, I am just commenting satirically on flawedRight Wing logic!.

hat party was hijacked in 1972 and bears little resemblance to the democrat party of 1963 (not that either are a good thing) and you know it.

Why did you pick the year 1972 as the year of " hijacking?" I think the conservative democrats abandoned the democrat party well before then.

As for the local taxpayers, I haven't heard their take on this issue. Just a bunch of biased blather in the media.

Gee, are you saying that those "biased" blatherers aren't taxpayers expressing their First Amendment rights?
Southern democrats of 1963 are different from democrats of today and both are fascist in nature. The counterculture which brought down LBJ was hijacked by McGovern to attempt to bring down Nixon. The residual is today's backwards democrats. Stuck in the 1960's.
The blathering media demanding what happens in South Carolina are mostly from places like New York City.
Speaking of blathering, that is exactly what you are doing now...no links, no sources just blather!
I speak from memory and experience. You go do a search and learn for yourself if you are that young or that stupid.
These right wingers believe Lincoln must have been a confederate conservative.
That has nothing to do with my post.

It doesn't matter if it's fine with you or not, we have the 1st amendment in this country. The flag is part of our history, and you don't have the right to not be offended. Liberals are some of the most intolerant people in the world and you prove it every time you try to force your will on the rest of society, regardless of what the Constitution says.

Liberals aren't intolerant. The Rebel flag has been flown rebelliously on various public monuments for more than 140 years after the resounding defeat of the Confederacy. That is far too long but "liberls," and other people of good faith, bowed to the sympathies of descendants of a defeated enemy. Their tax dollars spent to support an enemy flag. Speaking fo forcing someone' will on others, I think it is time to stop forcing Americans citizens to have to view that confederate rag every time they visit the capitol.

What is really surprising is that you are so attached to an alleged Democrat relic after all your crying about Democratic plantations and KKK origins. Perhaps , though, it is the pending loss of Southern Democrat Conservatism tied to that flag that really bothers you more than party affiliation.
I don't give a damn about the flag, I give a damn about the 1st amendment and the Constitution. You obviously don't. If the people of that state want the flag to come down, fine. If they don't, you don't have the right to demand it anyway, regardless of what you think it stands for.

Well, I have the right to demand anything I please...That doesn't mean those demands will be honored or addressed.

In this case, the people of South Carolina probably did not have a say in placing the flag on the capitol so why should they have a say in the removal of that flag? Who made the decision to place it there in the first place? I doubt if there was a public referendum where one could vote yea or nay on the matter. I think some past governor with strong ties to the defeated Confederacy probably ordered the rebel flag to be flown. He might or might not have had legislative concurrence.
Is that a violation of the 1st Amendment as well if it was just a spontaneous act?

As it stands now, the last I heard is that the present governor backs taking the flag down as does some of the legislature.
Sorry, but I think the flag is coming down!
Kowtowing to democrat nazi political pressure. Like charging Baltimore cops and George Zimmerman.
Dear me...care for a tissue to catch all those tears?
Totally intellectually-stifled dem non-response. Obviously you're looking for dem sheeple acknowledgment so you can feel better about yourself.

We need segregation immediately. We just can't coexist with blacks. What I see in the pictures is a bunch of young idiots too stupid to realise that they're cheering on blacks who'd like to tear down everything White, including them.

Confederate flags are burned in South Carolina after Charleston shootings Daily Mail Online
We NEED to go after the larger problem. We need to segregate the democrats. There are Negros who ARE just as pissed off by this.
The SAME party that backs the KKK also backs the Black Panthers.
TWO hate groups with ONE party.
To dream,,,
The impossible dream,,,

We need segregation immediately. We just can't coexist with blacks. What I see in the pictures is a bunch of young idiots too stupid to realise that they're cheering on blacks who'd like to tear down everything White, including them.

Confederate flags are burned in South Carolina after Charleston shootings Daily Mail Online

Feel free to segregate yourself from the civilized people who see the confederate flag as the symbol that you racists have created. Fine the perpetrators of the graffiti and move on.
The Confederate flag represents beautiful southern heritage good ole Christian family values.
No it doesn't, it only represent a short period in southern history....

Everyone needs to read David Duke's world wide best seller 'My Awakening, A Path To Racial Understanding'.

I disagree, I am just commenting satirically on flawedRight Wing logic!.

Why did you pick the year 1972 as the year of " hijacking?" I think the conservative democrats abandoned the democrat party well before then.

Gee, are you saying that those "biased" blatherers aren't taxpayers expressing their First Amendment rights?
Southern democrats of 1963 are different from democrats of today and both are fascist in nature. The counterculture which brought down LBJ was hijacked by McGovern to attempt to bring down Nixon. The residual is today's backwards democrats. Stuck in the 1960's.
The blathering media demanding what happens in South Carolina are mostly from places like New York City.
Speaking of blathering, that is exactly what you are doing now...no links, no sources just blather!
I speak from memory and experience. You go do a search and learn for yourself if you are that young or that stupid.
Oh yes it does. I was a teen in the 60's. I remember when conservatives fled the Democratic Party when blacks joined. USMB Republicans have this fantasy that it was liberals who were the confederacy and were slave owners. That it was conservative Republicans who freed the slaves. How the confederate flag fits in, they aren't exactly sure.

Oh yes it does. I was a teen in the 60's. I remember when conservatives fled the Democratic Party when blacks joined. USMB Republicans have this fantasy that it was liberals who were the confederacy and were slave owners. That it was conservative Republicans who freed the slaves. How the confederate flag fits in, they aren't exactly sure.
Now that you've actually replied to my post from three back, you are essentially agreeing with me that the dems of 1963 are far different from the dems who hijacked the party in 1972.
As for liberals being slave owners, there was nothing like today's so-called liberals back in the days of slavery.

Forum List

Back