Confederates Look To Win 'Second Battle Of Olustee' In Florida

why are you such a miserable troll? civil war reenactments are done all the time, and notice both union and confederate are represented, else it wouldn't be a reenactment.

sheeesh

I love portraying union soldier's I could die in the most grotesque manner

At many re-enactments they have to draft folks to dress in the blue. Everybody wants to wear the grey.

You got to have bad guys to have a reenactment.

So again what excuse does the South have for being assholes 150 years later? All who fought are dead, and you'd think after fighting several wars together since then, the South would get over the butt hurt and reconcile.

They want folks to admit they were right when they weren't.

Untrue you fucking little shit stain.We want to protect the truth.
But you wouldn't understand that.

The "truth" is that the south started a war to prove they were better than the slaves and lost.

Where do these people get their information from?
Ever heard of the Star of the West? if not I suggest you read up.

I love portraying union soldier's I could die in the most grotesque manner

At many re-enactments they have to draft folks to dress in the blue. Everybody wants to wear the grey.

If the shit evers hits the fan and we have civil disobedience/insurrection,remind me to fight next to some like minded conservative Northerners and far away from anyone from the South. I don't want get shot in the back when the fightings over by some Southern idiot with a 150 year old grudge who still thinks I'm the "bad guy".:cuckoo:

If the shit evers hits the fan and we have civil disobedience/insurrection,remind me to fight next to some like minded conservative Northerners and far away from anyone from the South. I don't want get shot in the back when the fightings over by some Southern idiot with a 150 year old grudge who still thinks I'm the "bad guy".:cuckoo:

only a coward would shoot someone in the back. And I would not hold a 150 year old grudge against like minded yankee's

The good thing to know is that bigrebnc's idea of the war is not taught in the great majority of southern high schools. They teach the truth of the war of southern aggression.

The war started because Southerners could not accept constitutional, legal process: the election of 1860.

They revolted against the legitimate government and died for their transgressions.

Good.

the good thing to know is that bigrebnc's idea of the war is not taught in the great majority of southern high schools. They teach the truth of the war of southern aggression.

The war started because southerners could not accept constitutional, legal process: The election of 1860.

They revolted against the legitimate government and died for their transgressions.

Good.

southern aggression?
That's a new one on me.

Careful there, bigreb.

paperview gets wind of your doubt, she will waste no time getting in here and educating you. :lol:

only a coward would shoot someone in the back. And I would not hold a 150 year old grudge against like minded yankee's

Well appearently some Southerners would if they wouldn't allow a Union monument installed 150 years later on a battle field where 3 confederate monuments already exist. And thats in not so Southern Florida!

When Southerners call us things like Yankee shit, Yankee Scum and Bad guys, I wouldn't trust any Southerner with my life because appearently Northerners are still considered the enemy. No thanks haters. Conservatives may be few and far between up here in liberal land, but I'll stick with my own,at least I can trust them.

Well appearently some Southerners would if they wouldn't allow a Union monument installed 150 years later on a battle field where 3 confederate monuments already exist. And thats in not so Southern Florida!

When Southerners call us things like Yankee shit, Yankee Scum and Bad guys, I wouldn't trust any Southerner with my life because appearently Northerners are still considered the enemy. No thanks haters. Conservatives may be few and far between up here in liberal land, but I'll stick with my own,at least I can trust them.

What ever don't sweat the dumb shit.

Won't worry, Dumb shit Rebs have little bearing in my life.

The nice thing about modern education is the southern millenials and younger overwhelmingly reject the bad old confederate and sons of the south nonsense.

Won't worry, Dumb shit Rebs have little bearing in my life.

Really what ever knock yourself out. It doesn't make one bit of difference to me

The nice thing about modern education is the southern millenials and younger overwhelmingly reject the bad old confederate and sons of the south nonsense.

Jake you speak for way to many people that you are absolutely clueless about isn't it time you shut up?

Good maybe the country will be united 150 more years from now, but I won't hold my breath. It's like trying to tell a five year old there is no Santa Claus,he'll cry and won't believe you until he turns 10 and starts to grow up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back