Confirmed: 450,000 ballots had no down-ballot...only Biden

Wore a mask. That would have prevented Trump from getting the coronavirus, and 100,000 deaths.

Now there is some astounding stupidity.

So much for "follow the science."

1605112606205.png

Anyone who truly believes that a mask with 50-micron or larger gaps will protect anyone from a 0.05- to 0.2-micron virus is too damn stupid to be taken seriously on any subject.

View attachment 414706
Really? Must I explain science to you? Maybe a simpler example. When there was an arena fire

Initially, people stood and watched the fire or casually made their way toward exits. Then panic broke out,

The video showed piles of people lying on top of each other, trying to push their way out of the club.

Hall said all of the building's four exits were functioning and that most of the bodies have been recovered from near the building's front entrance.

Individual people, like individual coronavirus particles easily fit through the exits. But like people, the coronavirus clumps in droplets which like a crowd of people, don't fit through the exits.

It funny, how Trump is arguing the exact opposite when it comes to curing absentee ballots that without knowing their contents, seeks to cure problems with signatures or data on the outside envelope.
You lied that "all lawsuits have been dismissed."

You are busted for your lies.
Are you on crack. I never said all lawsuits have been dismissed.

I'm throwing down the glove, post where I said that or face the consequences for lying about what people said.

Experience from the Spanish flu should have provided some guidance. Only right wingers allege the pandemic is a Hoax.

The next time you know what the fuck you're talking about will be the first time.

The Spanish FLU?

You actually think that was handled well? Seriously? It was fucking disaster that the Wilson regime in concert with the press covered up.
You don't get to control the narrative with my argument.

Only right wingers are alleging the pandemic is a Hoax.

doper, you are an idiot.

The Wilson mishandling of Spanish flu is a study in what NOT to do. The only lockdowns were certain lower class neighborhoods in New York City, the press covered up the pandemic like it was a Hunter Biden laptop, and despite some actions by the city of New York, the Wilson administration did absolutely nothing to combat the spread of the virus, not a damned thing.

Donald J. Trump for President v. Hobbs in the Superior Court for the State of Arizona:

Preliminary hearing is tomorrow ... what evidence of fraud has been submitted? ... or is this a procedural complaint? ... do you know the difference? ...

Sharpiegate ... Sharpies are made in China and won't work to fill in The Donald's bubble ... amazing ... "Why would an 8 foot Wookie live on a planet of 2 foot Endorians? ... that doesn't make sense" ... ha ha ha ha ha ...

Donald J. Trump for President v. Hobbs in the Superior Court for the State of Arizona:
Preliminary hearing is tomorrow ... what evidence of fraud has been submitted? ... or is this a procedural complaint? ... do you know the difference? ...

Sharpiegate ... Sharpies are made in China and won't work to fill in The Donald's bubble ... amazing ... "Why would an 8 foot Wookie live on a planet of 2 foot Endorians? ... that doesn't make sense" ... ha ha ha ha ha ...

Uncensored seems to have gone mad.

DERP
meaner gene lied that "all the lawsuits have been dismissed."

He can't tell what you said, from what I said.

Really? Must I explain science to you? Maybe a simpler example. When there was an arena fire

Initially, people stood and watched the fire or casually made their way toward exits. Then panic broke out,

The video showed piles of people lying on top of each other, trying to push their way out of the club.

Hall said all of the building's four exits were functioning and that most of the bodies have been recovered from near the building's front entrance.

Individual people, like individual coronavirus particles easily fit through the exits. But like people, the coronavirus clumps in droplets which like a crowd of people, don't fit through the exits.

Right.

Because a fire in a nightclub is exactly the same thing as an absurd hoax, created by greatly exaggerating a routine flu outbreak, for malicious political purposes.

You're just determined to prove that you are at least as stupid as I suggested that you might be, aren't you?

Anyone who truly believes that a mask with 50-micron or larger gaps will protect anyone from a 0.05- to 0.2-micron virus is too damn stupid to be taken seriously on any subject.

View attachment 414706

Wow, that is an astoundingly stupid and anti-scientific analogy.

In the nightclub, success is all people getting out, if a few escape but the rest perish, it's still failure.

With the absurd and useless masks, success is no virus permeating the fabric, if most are trapped and only a few escape, it's still failure and infection still occurs.

Look, the Marxist democrat think there are 57 genders, these are not people with an aptitude for science.

Experience from the Spanish flu should have provided some guidance. Only right wingers allege the pandemic is a Hoax.

The next time you know what the fuck you're talking about will be the first time.

The Spanish FLU?

You actually think that was handled well? Seriously? It was fucking disaster that the Wilson regime in concert with the press covered up.
You don't get to control the narrative with my argument.

Only right wingers are alleging the pandemic is a Hoax.

doper, you are an idiot.

The Wilson mishandling of Spanish flu is a study in what NOT to do. The only lockdowns were certain lower class neighborhoods in New York City, the press covered up the pandemic like it was a Hunter Biden laptop, and despite some actions by the city of New York, the Wilson administration did absolutely nothing to combat the spread of the virus, not a damned thing.
non-doper. Why do You resort to so many more fallacies than myself?

The globalization of the mobilization required for WWI is one example of why right wingers should not be trying to allege the pandemic is a Hoax and implying no precautions are necessary.

Are you on crack. I never said all lawsuits have been dismissed.

I'm throwing down the glove, post where I said that or face the consequences for lying about what people said.

Mea Culpa, it was ReinyDays who told that lie.

I got my Maoists mixed up.

Had Trump controlled the coronavirus, we wouldn't need mail-in ballots, because it would be safe to vote in person. But it's not. So don't bitch that Trump screwed himself.
How so Comrade?

What specifically should he have done?

Wore a mask. That would have prevented Trump from getting the coronavirus, and 100,000 deaths.
No pumpkin---you obviously don't understand basics like wearing a mask does not stop the virus from spreading completely. It slows it down, but doesn't stop it. Secondly, people are human animals---that require interaction and to see faces---and the more importantly the american populace is rebelling against the face masks that the nazis want to force upon us (because it causes physchological changes making control of the populace easier in other areas).....the virus is going to spread regardless. Cowarding in a corner or under a mask is only slowing the inevitable and killing our economy and moral------and providing a NEW TAX on the populace called fines for not wearing the masks which will result in millions if not billions of $$$ in revenue for swamp creatures.

In the nightclub, success is all people getting out, if a few escape but the rest perish, it's still failure.

With the absurd and useless masks, success is no virus permeating the fabric, if most are trapped and only a few escape, it's still failure and infection still occurs.

Look, the Marxist democrat think there are 57 genders, these are not people with an aptitude for science.

Always keep in mind, that whenever anyone on the left wrong invokes “science”—whether to claim a “scientific” basis for some absurd point of theirs, or to characterize their opposition as “anti-science”—that theirs is the “science” that affirms that Bruce Jenner is a woman. Never, ever forget that, and never let them get away with evading that.

In this case, meaner gene's “science” would have you believe that mosquitoes can be blocked by a standard chain-link fence.

LIbtARd “science” has nothing whatsoever to do with genuine science, other than being, in most instances, the exact opposite thereof.

Obviously not dismissed as you claimed.

As for evidence, it was in my post and in the link.

Sharpies are unreadable by the machines, election officials provided them to only Republicans as a CLEAR effort to suppress Republican votes.

Uncensored seems to have gone mad.

DERP
meaner gene lied that "all the lawsuits have been dismissed."

He can't tell what you said, from what I said.

What can I say? All you commies sound the same...

…and providing a NEW TAX on the populace called fines for not wearing the masks which will result in millions if not billions of $$$ in revenue for swamp creatures.

It's more truthful, and more correct, to characterize this, not as a gain for the swamp creatures, but as a corresponding loss for productive citizens.

non-doper. Why do You resort to so many more fallacies than myself?

The globalization of the mobilization required for WWI is one example of why right wingers should not be trying to allege the pandemic is a Hoax and implying no precautions are necessary.

What does that have to do with this supposed model response from Wilson? What do you claim he did to combat the Spanish flu? I mean other than bed rest and fluids since he personally contracted it.

You know nothing about virology. Infectious disease is not based on contact with a single virus, or even several dozen. It occurs when the number of viruses the body has to deal with is greater than it's initial immune response.

...If this election is your idea of representative democracy, then good riddance.
Yes. Indeed. Regardless of who won. People voted. The votes were counted. Your guy lost. There was not enough vote-fraud to fill a thimble, never mind change the outcome.

What more is needed in an election?

I barely slept, but this was a great way to wake up!

The war for our Republic just moved into MAGA's favor.

Why isn't Trump tweeting about this???? He's not.
Additionally, voting for just one candidate on a ballot is not fraud.
It just means you're not voting for anybody else on that ballot.
Can't believe you yodels are so stupid.

No pumpkin---you obviously don't understand basics like wearing a mask does not stop the virus from spreading completely. It slows it down, but doesn't stop it.
If wearing masks were only 30% effective, that would have prevented 100,000 deaths. It's simple reduction in the exponential spread. A slight reduction in spread, actually yields a much larger reduction in cases and deaths.

Forum List

Back