Confirmed: Captain Marvel "Big Feminist Movie"...

Brie Larson confirmed Marvel approached her to make Captain Marvel a “big feminist movie.”

Speaking with Entertainment Tonight during a set visit last May, Brie Larson confirmed Marvel approached her about making Captain Marvel a feminist movie.

"I had a meeting with Marvel and what we discussed is they wanted to make a big feminist movie.”

Brie Larson Confirms Marvel Wants to Make Captain Marvel a "Big Feminist Movie" - Bounding Into Comics

If you want to pay to watch SJW Hollywood NPCs preach to you for two hours, more power to ya. I'll wait it out and watch this one on Netflix.

Kid, it's a fuckin' movie.

Don't like it?

Don't watch it.

Get over it.

Seesh you conservitards are a bunch of snowflakes.

Brie Larson confirmed Marvel approached her to make Captain Marvel a “big feminist movie.”

Speaking with Entertainment Tonight during a set visit last May, Brie Larson confirmed Marvel approached her about making Captain Marvel a feminist movie.

"I had a meeting with Marvel and what we discussed is they wanted to make a big feminist movie.”

Brie Larson Confirms Marvel Wants to Make Captain Marvel a "Big Feminist Movie" - Bounding Into Comics

If you want to pay to watch SJW Hollywood NPCs preach to you for two hours, more power to ya. I'll wait it out and watch this one on Netflix.

Don't like it?

Don't watch it.

Get over it.

Um...that's what I said. Not going to pay to see it. Did you miss that?

So, thanks for agreeing with me, I guess.

Last edited:
When movies have a strong female lead you can always tell when they came prepared for the role. Linda Hamilton and Sigourney Weaver looked like they had spent months eating raw eggs, and punching meat in a freezer before their roles. :lol:

The scene where Linda is doing pull ups in her cell! :eek2:

It's on Hulu...fuck it...I'm going to watch it right now.

I had T5 cued up in the DVD player anyway.

You know Linda Hamilton is suposed to be in T6...so that's exciting.

When movies have a strong female lead you can always tell when they came prepared for the role. Linda Hamilton and Sigourney Weaver looked like they had spent months eating raw eggs, and punching meat in a freezer before their roles. :lol:

The scene where Linda is doing pull ups in her cell! :eek2:

It's on Hulu...fuck it...I'm going to watch it right now.

I had T5 cued up in the DVD player anyway.

You know Linda Hamilton is suposed to be in T6...so that's exciting.

That was actually a pretty interesting video. I had no idea it was Linda Hamilton's idea to take the character in that direction.

This thread has made me want to watch either T2 or Aliens tonight.

Don't like it?

Don't watch it.

Get over it.

Um...that's what I said. Not going to pay to see it. Did you miss that?

So, thanks for agreeing with me, I guess.

So then what are you missing and moaning about?

So what if someone uses the word "feminist" in deciding the direction they want to take the movie in? It's a movie. We've sat through the masculinist stuff like Die Hard, Rambo, and John Wayne, which they market to boys.

This is no biggie. It sounds like it's better than those old movies in which some guy is rolling around on the floor with an attacker and his stupid wife is standing there screaming, never realizing that there is a heavy ashtray or a fireplace poker right behind her.

Oh NO! Not THAT!!!!!

Don't like it?

Don't watch it.

Get over it.

They sure whine a lot, don't they?

Every female superhero in the past 50 years has been kind of a feminist figure, and it's better that way. The other day I was reading this old Fantastic Four comic where Reed's in his lab trying to figure out how to save the world, and Sue's complaining that he's not taking her out to dinner. It was just bizarre to read compared to the way they write female characters nowadays.

"I'm trying to save the world, woman. Make yourself useful, and clean my underwear."
I remember Sandra Bullock who played tough guy FBI agent in Miss Congeniality. The part showed her as some tough bitch who had to ACT like a good girl, so she could be in a beauty pageant, and near the end she showed everyone the SING, concept on disabling a rapist. See video below. But when a stalker broke into her house, the "tough" girl turned into every other typical liberal female, a sniveling , whiny bitch praying the MEN in blue would get there soon enough. I am tired of Hollywood, trying to show how tough women can be, then gets proved wrong time and again. Acting , anything can be written in, but reality is a great smackdown.

Sandra Bullock's desperate 911 call from closet after stalker with love letter breaks in
A petrified Sandra Bullock made a desperate 911 call from inside a cupboard after a stalker broke into her mansion with a love letter.

The Hollywood actress had to flee into a closet with a “safe door” after Joshua Corbett, 39, broke in on 8 June last year.

I'm not sure you understand the difference between a fictional character with superpowers, and Sandra Bullock. :eusa_think:

Apparently not.....:71:

So what if someone uses the word "feminist" in deciding the direction they want to take the movie in? It's a movie. We've sat through the masculinist stuff like Die Hard, Rambo, and John Wayne, which they market to boys.

This is no biggie. It sounds like it's better than those old movies in which some guy is rolling around on the floor with an attacker and his stupid wife is standing there screaming, never realizing that there is a heavy ashtray or a fireplace poker right behind her.
Yeah...those 50s sci fi movies were the worst! Even as a kid I laughed at the women just screaming and being useless.

Yeap, and this is what inspires dumb fucking women to do this.

MV5BNTllN2Y5Y2MtOTBkZi00YWVhLThkYmUtM2IzYTBlNjRjMGRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,30,250,141_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

But but GI Jane, shaved her head and stuff, and and and she did pullups. Look at those muscles!!!!

LOL

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

The left and their fairy tales.

Here is what is happening, and what happens when the truth hits back.

The left are truly a disease unto themselves, and I have no words to describe the density of illness I get in the marrow of my bones whenever I listen to any of them.

giphy.gif

A female super hero is supposed to bake cookies?

Forum List

Back