Confirmed: Captain Marvel "Big Feminist Movie"...

Don’t think many people have a problem with female leads. Alien and Aliens were awesome, as were the first two Terminators.

I think the problem with this Captain Marvel is the choice of actress. She is terribly boring. I watched the Skull Island King Kong movie she was in, she was very forgettable. The director they chose is a woman with no experience in big movies, she was chosen because she is a female. Brie is hard to take serious being some kind of kick ass action hero...or “HER-o” as they market her. If they would had picked a real director and someone like Emily Blunt, this movie could had been good.

Brie Larson confirmed Marvel approached her to make Captain Marvel a “big feminist movie.”

Speaking with Entertainment Tonight during a set visit last May, Brie Larson confirmed Marvel approached her about making Captain Marvel a feminist movie.

"I had a meeting with Marvel and what we discussed is they wanted to make a big feminist movie.”

Brie Larson Confirms Marvel Wants to Make Captain Marvel a "Big Feminist Movie" - Bounding Into Comics

If you want to pay to watch SJW Hollywood NPCs preach to you for two hours, more power to ya. I'll wait it out and watch this one on Netflix.

Thank Jim Cameron. This all started with Linda Hamilton THE TERMINATOR and Sigourney Weaver ALIENS.

Hard-assed women gunslinging like SEAL TEAM SIX graduates. The difference though was that they were typical human females placed in positions where they had no choice. They could fight or die.

Nowadays, the deal is simply to show that women are superior to men by way of fictional super abilities. Wonder Woman was a fine example, with her doing what the Allies and Captain Kirk could not do.

It's being used to teach a very dangerous lesson to the schoolgirls of today.

The best part are these situations and they are still being celebrated by the beloved media.

They are treated like heroes.

Left wingers folks.

Most of what Hollywood produces is LEFTIST Propaganda, that promotes the leftist agenda. It has been this way for a long time.

Rightists whine about the most inane, unimportant things.
INCEL is a rising group within the Conservative Right.

LOL, the Incel crap again.

Rubes like you are what makes \b\ want to wake up in the morning.

You must be one of those morons that also thinks Anonymous is an actual organization.

LOL.

Vice.

You are better off calling them Otaku.

So...which one was you?

You must be one of those morons that also thinks Anonymous is an actual organization.

LOL.

Vice.

You are better off calling them Otaku.

So...which one was you?

I was more of a slacker-nerd.

Always with the left trying to pigeon hole people into subgroups.

Brie Larson confirmed Marvel approached her to make Captain Marvel a “big feminist movie.”

Speaking with Entertainment Tonight during a set visit last May, Brie Larson confirmed Marvel approached her about making Captain Marvel a feminist movie.

"I had a meeting with Marvel and what we discussed is they wanted to make a big feminist movie.”

Brie Larson Confirms Marvel Wants to Make Captain Marvel a "Big Feminist Movie" - Bounding Into Comics

If you want to pay to watch SJW Hollywood NPCs preach to you for two hours, more power to ya. I'll wait it out and watch this one on Netflix.

Not Netflix......Obama is running Netflix now.

One look at this Incel video and a straight woman will start asking whether "conversion therapy" works in reverse. Queer Eye for the Staight Guy can only send out so many emergency teams, but even they can do nothing in terms of attitude, socialization, manners, brains, and talent.

One look at this Incel video and a straight woman will start asking whether "conversion therapy" works in reverse. Queer Eye for the Staight Guy can only send out so many emergency teams, but even they can do nothing in terms of attitude, socialization, manners, brains, and talent.

I guess being judgemental twats in this case is acceptable because most of these guys are white and male.

How does it feel to be the same mentally as a high school bully?

I guess being judgemental twats in this case is acceptable because most of these guys are white and male.

Is there some rule that we all have to like people just because they are white and male, even if he is an ignorant, unaccomplished, aggressive, and hateful little asshole? Don't these idiots complain about "Chads," who oftentimes seem to be portrayed by them as white males?

BTW: Threatening and killing people just because one does not have a good sex life is really, really not cool.

Is there some rule that we all have to like people just because they are white and male, even if he is an ignorant, unaccomplished, aggressive, and hateful little asshole? Don't these idiots complain about "Chads," who oftentimes seem to be portrayed by them as white males?

BTW: Threatening and killing people just because one does not have a good sex life is really, really not cool.

killing people is usually not cool, except of course in cases of self defense or war.

No one has to like anyone, however it seems nowadays the focus is on ruining people or punishing them instead of trying to help them.

And to be honest, for most of these guys, it's NO sex life.

Definitely not a movie I’ll see. I was looking forward to it a number of years ago when Rhonda Rousey was supposed to be the lead, but I’m not interested in any movie with a Liberal/Progressive bent. Especially not when they make it as obvious as they have with Captain Marvel.

I loved Wonder Woman. From much of what I’ve read, I’m really looking forward to the sequel.

The female badass leads aren't going over very well. The fad might have run its course.

Disney/Marvel better hope not, as they've tripled down on it with their plan to replace Ironman with a 15-year old black girl, and recast Thor as a woman as well (described as "the one and only Thor" - "not She-Thor...not Lady Thor...not Thorita. This is THOR!"). Also, Brie Larson/Captain Marvel is slated to be the leader of the Avengers for the next 5 movies (after the current Captain Marvel origin story and Avengers Endgame), which will presumably incorporate the new female Ironman and Thor characters, since RDJ and Chris Helmsworth are said to be done after the next movie, Avengers Endgame.

Marvel’s New Iron Man Is a 15-Year-Old Black Girl

Thor becomes a woman in new Marvel series

Here's what Marvel's executive director Ryan Penagos had to say in response to so-called "nerd rage" on Twitter questioning the move

BsmHF20CQAA9ZVg.jpg

If it doesn't go well, we could see the MCU go the way of Star Wars, which has been put on hiatus for the foreseeable future (following the next movie that's already in the works) based in large part on The Last Jedi's poor reviews, failure to meet financial expectations (weaker than expected merchandise sales and poor debut internationally, particularly China) and rapid fall off at the U.S. box office.

Last edited:

killing people is usually not cool, except of course in cases of self defense or war.

No one has to like anyone, however it seems nowadays the focus is on ruining people or punishing them instead of trying to help them.

And to be honest, for most of these guys, it's NO sex life.

Maybe, but I seriously doubt that these guys would accept or cooperate with any help offered. Their statements are arrogant and angry and express an attitude that the world, particularly the female half, owes them something.

And no one has done anything to anyone of them who has not committed a crime.

Definitely not a movie I’ll see. I was looking forward to it a number of years ago when Rhonda Rousey was supposed to be the lead, but I’m not interested in any movie with a Liberal/Progressive bent. Especially not when they make it as obvious as they have with Captain Marvel.

I loved Wonder Woman. From much of what I’ve read, I’m really looking forward to the sequel.

I would not know what a political bent in a movie would be particularly. I really don't get too excited by action flicks.

But I'm interested in Wonder Woman II as it is/was being filmed partially in an abandoned mall near where I live, so I'll probably see it. they had a gigantic crane there and tons of equipment and trailers. I'll probably see Captain Marvel because one of my favorite actors is in it.

Oh, well. Time for a foraging expedition in front of what is going to hit us overnight. Happy trails. Hunkering down requires wine.

Disney/Marvel better hope not, as they've tripled down on it with their plan to replace Ironman with a 15-year old black girl, and recast Thor as a woman as well (described as "the one and only Thor" - "not She-Thor...not Lady Thor...not Thorita. This is THOR!"). Also, Brie Larson/Captain Marvel is slated to be the leader of the Avengers for the next 5 movies (including the current Captain Marvel origin story), which will presumably incorporate the new female Ironman and Thor characters, since RDJ and Chris Helmsworth are said to be done after the next movie, Avengers Endgame.

Marvel has always been very Progressive with its storylines and characters. In the last ten years they’ve gone over the top... and have faces backlash on more than one occasion.

If these changes are truly implemented in the MCU, it will make me far less likely to put money in the pockets of Marvel/Disney.

Forum List

Back