Confirmed: Captain Marvel "Big Feminist Movie"...

Is there some rule that we all have to like people just because they are white and male, even if he is an ignorant, unaccomplished, aggressive, and hateful little asshole? Don't these idiots complain about "Chads," who oftentimes seem to be portrayed by them as white males?

BTW: Threatening and killing people just because one does not have a good sex life is really, really not cool.

killing people is usually not cool, except of course in cases of self defense or war.

No one has to like anyone, however it seems nowadays the focus is on ruining people or punishing them instead of trying to help them.

And to be honest, for most of these guys, it's NO sex life.

Maybe, but I seriously doubt that these guys would accept or cooperate with any help offered. Their statements are arrogant and angry and express an attitude that the world, particularly the female half, owes them something.

And no one has done anything to anyone of them who has not committed a crime.

Considering "owes me something" is the progressive mantra, I would think you would like these guys....

What does the term "pregressive mantra" mean? Either heterosexuals respect each other and get along together or they don't. Love and friendship need to prevail so that heterosexuality can continue.

You sound like a believer in patriarchy and male supremacy, which are the exact opposite of living and honoring a heterosexual lifestyle.

This is what we like to call "over-analysing the situation"

It figures you try to impart ivory tower social paradigms onto reality. It's the progressive way.

And more balkanization, another progressive trope.
Your reply is what we call "word salad." Are you or are you not a supporter of patriarchy and male supremacy? If you are, you seek to demean the other half of humanity, and, therefore, heterosexuality itself.

It's ridiculous that so many men who hate LGBTs also demean and dismiss their heterosexual partners, like the proponents of patriarchy and male supremacy. No decent person does this.

killing people is usually not cool, except of course in cases of self defense or war.

No one has to like anyone, however it seems nowadays the focus is on ruining people or punishing them instead of trying to help them.

And to be honest, for most of these guys, it's NO sex life.

Maybe, but I seriously doubt that these guys would accept or cooperate with any help offered. Their statements are arrogant and angry and express an attitude that the world, particularly the female half, owes them something.

Considering "owes me something" is the progressive mantra, I would think you would like these guys....

What does the term "pregressive mantra" mean? Either heterosexuals respect each other and get along together or they don't. Love and friendship need to prevail so that heterosexuality can continue.

You sound like a believer in patriarchy and male supremacy, which are the exact opposite of living and honoring a heterosexual lifestyle.

It figures you try to impart ivory tower social paradigms onto reality. It's the progressive way.

Your reply is what we call "word salad." Are you or are you not a supporter of patriarchy and male supremacy? If you are, you seek to demean the other half of humanity, and, therefore, heterosexuality itself.

It's ridiculous that so many men who hate LGBTs also demean and dismiss their heterosexual partners, like the proponents of patriarchy and male supremacy. No decent person does this.

The patriarchy is a made up construct these days. And male supremacy is something that simply doesn't exist, it's a boogeyman.

Meanwhile progressives can actively hate on the last great boogeyman, white heterosxual males, without fear of punishment.

All of this fussing over a movie! I am not fond of the difference in entertainment between men who are fully clothed and scantily-clad women, women costumed to accentuate big breasts in sparce costumes rather than dressed normally.

But I still laugh over the tremendously sexy and fit heterosexual male actor who had to appear nude in a TV production, and and remarked regarding seeing the rushs, that he had to view his ass in the third person, and there it was, glowing in the dark. And he had to see it and come to terms with it. He had not had to do this on any previous job.

The patriarchy is a made up construct these days. And male supremacy is something that simply doesn't exist, it's a boogeyman.

Meanwhile progressives can actively hate on the last great boogeyman, white heterosxual males, without fear of punishment.

Are you ever in denial! Patriarchy and male supremacy are being pushed by many cults in the U.S. and in other countries. I, myself saw an interview with one of these Southern Baptist "pastors," in which he bragged openly that the fact that he is male means that he wins all arguments in his household because his wife is a trained submit-chick. There is a lot of this "submit to your penis" thing going around in "Christian" circles, directed at girls and women.

Who is hating "white heterosexual males" just because they are white males who are straight? The only people of this description who are being called out are those who practice identity politics. Why would anyone hate their partners, their children, and their male relatives?

At the Women's March in DC, there was an enormous amount of white heterosexual males marching with their female partners, and many with their children in tow or in strollers.

As usual, everything is based on conduct.

Because it's a good movie. Did you like Wonder woman?

Wonder Woman was an excellent movie. What it wasn’t is a feminist movie. It had a female lead character, but I wouldn’t call it a Feminist movie.

Why Wonder Woman is a masterpiece of subversive feminism

Wonder Woman is a feminist, and society isn't ready for her - BBC Three

It changed from a joyous, ridiculous superhero movie into a series of lingering shots of Gal Gadot’s legs. It clunked with dialogue that all but stopped short of saying ‘hashtag feminism’. At one point, a female secretary explains all the work that she does for her male boss prompting Wonder Woman to quip, ‘Where I’m from, that’s called slavery.’ The cinema audience broke into a knowing chuckle, but it felt like a cheap laugh. Still, the heavy-handed lines kept coming (‘What I do is not up to you!’). All of which would be a lot more convincing if Diana Prince – incidentally, a name given to her when Steve Trevor (Chris Pine) interrupts her own introduction – didn’t spend the majority of the film being dragged around by Trevor, who is adamant his mission is more important than hers.

Read more: Why Wonder Woman isn't the feminist fantasy we've been told it is | Metro News

Twitter: Metro (@MetroUK) | Twitter | Facebook: Metro

It is a period piece from WWII. That the secretary feels put upon is completely reasonable.

By being reasonable, it is by definition, not feminist.
So you see the entire feminist movement as unreasonable? Wouldn’t we all have to first agree their positions on the issues are unreasonable?

Sorry but you got the feminist message and found it reasonable. That makes you a feminist.

The feminist movement today has become completely unreasonable.

What "feminist message" do you think I "got"?

Brie Larson confirmed Marvel approached her to make Captain Marvel a “big feminist movie.”

Speaking with Entertainment Tonight during a set visit last May, Brie Larson confirmed Marvel approached her about making Captain Marvel a feminist movie.

"I had a meeting with Marvel and what we discussed is they wanted to make a big feminist movie.”

Brie Larson Confirms Marvel Wants to Make Captain Marvel a "Big Feminist Movie" - Bounding Into Comics

If you want to pay to watch SJW Hollywood NPCs preach to you for two hours, more power to ya. I'll wait it out and watch this one on Netflix.

Feminists? I thought saying someone was a male or female was bigoted now

Wonder Woman was an excellent movie. What it wasn’t is a feminist movie. It had a female lead character, but I wouldn’t call it a Feminist movie.

It changed from a joyous, ridiculous superhero movie into a series of lingering shots of Gal Gadot’s legs. It clunked with dialogue that all but stopped short of saying ‘hashtag feminism’. At one point, a female secretary explains all the work that she does for her male boss prompting Wonder Woman to quip, ‘Where I’m from, that’s called slavery.’ The cinema audience broke into a knowing chuckle, but it felt like a cheap laugh. Still, the heavy-handed lines kept coming (‘What I do is not up to you!’). All of which would be a lot more convincing if Diana Prince – incidentally, a name given to her when Steve Trevor (Chris Pine) interrupts her own introduction – didn’t spend the majority of the film being dragged around by Trevor, who is adamant his mission is more important than hers.

Read more: Why Wonder Woman isn't the feminist fantasy we've been told it is | Metro News

It is a period piece from WWII. That the secretary feels put upon is completely reasonable.

So you see the entire feminist movement as unreasonable? Wouldn’t we all have to first agree their positions on the issues are unreasonable?

Sorry but you got the feminist message and found it reasonable. That makes you a feminist.

What makes the feminist movement "unreasonable"?

Their rabid anti-male shit, their denial of the reality of differences between men and women, and more recently their desire to use force to pressure women to make more ideologically better choices.

Their rabid anti-male shit, their denial of the reality of differences between men and women, and more recently their desire to use force to pressure women to make more ideologically better choices.

When and where do these three things occur? Who does them? Your assertions seem to be made up out of whole cloth. You are extremely vague.

When and where do these three things occur? Who does them? Your assertions seem to be made up out of whole cloth. You are extremely vague.

The feminist movement is a large and widespread movement.

Of course any discussion of it, will be full of generalities.

Do you understand the concept of large groups?

Those three things occur whenever feminists talk or act, or God Forbid, have input into policy.

‘Confirmed: Captain Marvel "Big Feminist Movie"...’

What’s truly ridiculous and moronic about this, of course, is conservatives’ wrongheaded notion that there’s something ‘wrong’ with feminism.

Takes a lot of brain power to state that your enemies are wrong. Without backing it up of course.

fv

Those three things occur whenever feminists talk or act, or God Forbid, have input into policy.

So you do not have any actual information. You apparently are just bullshitting. Female people, and male people, merely participate in general society, and you seem not to grasp this concept. Women, like men, are not puppets, and individuals do not operate on the basis of some sort of script being written for us to perform.

fv

So you do not have any actual information. You apparently are just bullshitting. Female people, and male people, merely participate in general society, and you seem not to grasp this concept. Women, like men, are not puppets, and individuals do not operate on the basis of some sort of script being written for us to perform.

1. My point about large groups stands, as you did not address it at all.

2. Your attempt to conflate feminists with women is noted and dismissed.

There was a time a guy wouldn’t go see a chick flick. Only feminist men saw wonder woman. Lol

There was a time a guy wouldn’t go see a chick flick. Only feminist men saw wonder woman. Lol

I don't know that that is true, but certainly even IF it is, that time was well before the modern version of feminism took hold of the feminism movement.

Are you ever in denial! Patriarchy and male supremacy are being pushed by many cults in the U.S. and in other countries. I, myself saw an interview with one of these Southern Baptist "pastors," in which he bragged openly that the fact that he is male means that he wins all arguments in his household because his wife is a trained submit-chick. There is a lot of this "submit to your penis" thing going around in "Christian" circles, directed at girls and women.

Who is hating "white heterosexual males" just because they are white males who are straight? The only people of this description who are being called out are those who practice identity politics. Why would anyone hate their partners, their children, and their male relatives?

At the Women's March in DC, there was an enormous amount of white heterosexual males marching with their female partners, and many with their children in tow or in strollers.

And when that becomes the law of the land, then you can bitch about the "patriarchy"

Those guys at the women's march are progressive cucks.

And when that becomes the law of the land, then you can bitch about the "patriarchy"

Those guys at the women's march are progressive cucks.

What is a "progressive cuck"? This sounds like it's straight out of some right-wing white-nationalist rant. It sounds like a synonym for "decent people" used by folks who hate decent people. You do realize that you just insulted white, heterosexual males, don't you?

Patriarchy has been a highly destructive social custom for centuries, which has infected our legal system from the beginning, and the sicko cults obviously have been promoting it here.

Keep trying to poison heterosexual relationships. I prefer to see happy, healthy couples, regardless of sexual orientation.

Forum List

Back