Confirmed: Louisville shooter identified as cisgender

"cis" is gas lighting bullshit.
BTW, when are the feds going to point out the rise in leftist extremism?
The Feds only care about any dangers to the federal government

This is why the FBI is investigating terrorists in the Catholic church while ignoring 200 people dying a day from drugs coming across the border. There has not been any Catholic terrorism that I know of, yet they are scared of them because they oppose abortion and the gender thingy.

But isn't the goal to stop ALL homicides.
No one has ever stated that as the goal.

"Perfect is the enemy of the good."

This is really stupid illogic. "Oh well, we can't eliminate ALL murder, so we may as well do NOTHING."

No one has ever stated that as the goal.

"Perfect is the enemy of the good."

This is really stupid illogic. "Oh well, we can't eliminate ALL murder, so we may as well do NOTHING."
Again ... let's "do something" and ban knives. Fewer knife deaths should be the goal. And since I can think of three mass murders that included cars ... well ... you know where I'm going with this.

The "real cause" is a dark heart of a confused soul. Similar to all the knife attacks in the UK and the Scandinavian nations. Should those countries ban all knives?

I'm given to understand that in parts of the UK, they have taken steps in that direction. New kitchen knives must now have blunt ends, and you cannot even carry a common tool, such as a screwdriver in public, unless you can prove that you have a legitimate reason for having it with you.

I hate to think what they would try to make of me, if I were in London, pushing my big cart full of electrician/construction tools down the sidewalk.

They are too busy dealing with rightist extremism at the moment.
Too busy making up reasons to go after inflated rightist extremism is more like it.

Donkey_Wokey_196072050_4176246142427116_6244388521007698097_n.jpg

But isn't the goal to stop ALL homicides. Using your logic ... nobody would ever get killed if we simply banned all items used to kill people.

An impossibility, of course, and even if it was possible, the results would be far, far worse than what it would aim to prevent.

People used rocks to kill other people, before we became clever enough to make better weapons. It's simply not possible to get rid of all rocks.

It is possible for one person to kill another with his bare hands. So cut off everyone's hands, and where does that leave us?

They want to flood America with Turd World Criminals and Enemy Combatants of Military age then Disarm
Us ?

"cis" is gas lighting bullshit.
BTW, when are the feds going to point out the rise in leftist extremism?
Never. Because the Feds are WOKE, too. Or scared. They are starting to see they are outnumbered and they like their jobs! They are leftist Pajama girls and boys. Obama must love all of this. He is seeing his game plan come to fruition. He knew he selected the perfect VP to "carry on" in his state of demented, befuddled, confusion.

TardLogic™:

376 school shootings since 1999: "Thoughts and prayers."

1 school shooting by Audrey Hale: "We need to regulate guns trannies!"
Wow, who could have seen that pathetic attempt to score cheap political hit points on the backs of dead people coming?

An impossibility, of course, and even if it was possible, the results would be far, far worse than what it would aim to prevent.

People used rocks to kill other people, before we became clever enough to make better weapons. It's simply not possible to get rid of all rocks.

It is possible for one person to kill another with his bare hands. So cut off everyone's hands, and where does that leave us?
All men have the capacity to be violent, and we can never know for sure which ones will act on their base instincts and which ones won't. So a wise man will always be prepared to protect himself and his family from that unknown assailant.

All men have the capacity to be violent, and we can never know for sure which ones will act on their base instincts and which ones won't. So a wise man will always be prepared to protect himself and his family from that unknown assailant.
If a MS13 member sneaks back into US for 4th time we can safely know he is gonna be violent .

So of “ All Men” some are known to be violent and there is no ambiguity in that ?
I've literally seen men who are known to be non-violent become violent. I'm non-violent, but if I ever see a child being molested or a woman being raped, you can rest assured that I'll become violent in a hurry.

Forum List

Back