Confirmed, Virginia District 01: 34.4% of Biden voters had no down ballot vs 1.2% of Trump voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
The Democrats ran out of registered voters in their own districts in Virginia, so they passed the remaining fraud lode to other districts.

In a flimsy attempt to hide their fraud, they meticulously avoided putting down votes for anyone except Biden on the 34.4% of the ballots they injected on Biden's behalf, in order to not stir the attention of the local voters of District 01.

EmJ0Ng9XIAETsRR

Keep digging and flinging any poo you can against the wall. Maybe something will stick but I doubt it.

Keep digging and flinging any poo you can against the wall. Maybe something will stick but I doubt it.
JackOff, you are a true partisan patsy. Even your dim-witted brain can see the obvious & glaring evidence of fraud this shows but you just don't care.
Why? Because of the "ends justify the means" attitude of moral bankruptcy Dems live their lives by. Many are just misguided morons but the rest, like you, are truly despicable sheople.

JackOfNoTrades

You're aware that Republican Leadership revealed the CONFIRMED hijacking of the vote via the "Dominion" software correct?

Nothing you shills says matters any more. The election has been compromised. No one cares. The State Legislatures will appoint their Electors in lieu of this disaster.

Game over.

You've been TRUMPED.

JackOfNoTrades

You're aware that Republican Leadership revealed the CONFIRMED hijacking of the vote via the "Dominion" software correct?

Nothing you shills says matters any more. The election has been compromised. No one cares. The State Legislatures will appoint their Electors in lieu of this disaster.

Game over.

You've been TRUMPED.

No they didn’t. Just stop this bullshit. By the time the counts are done, the results will be bulletproof. Your hero can scream all he wants. There are Republicans already coming out and saying he needs to accept the results.

The Democrats ran out of registered voters in their own districts in Virginia, so they passed the remaining fraud lode to other districts.

In a flimsy attempt to hide their fraud, they meticulously avoided putting down votes for anyone except Biden on the 34.4% of the ballots they injected on Biden's behalf, in order to not stir the attention of the local voters of District 01.

EmJ0Ng9XIAETsRR

/——/ Nothing suspicious here folks, move along.

Forum List

Back