Confirming Mental Illness: Homosexuals Now Demand Permanent Rainbow Crosswalks In Cities Across USA

Since i am as 'lily white' as Stevie insists all true Americans are supposed to be- how exactly am I a racist for pointing out that Stevie the racist thinks that only people who have lily white ancestors from Northern Europe are true Americans?
Read the Naturalization Act of 1790, the first legislation of the first Congress. It tells you who our founders wanted as true Americans, Free White people.

Thanks for confirming my point- that you are just another racist asshole.
Were the founders racist?

Absolutely they were. A large percentage of them were slave owners too.

Doesn't make them right.

Doesn't change the fact that you are a racist, anti-semitic asshole.
How does it feel for you to be unAmerican?

You calling me an unAmerican is an honor- thank you.

If a racist asshole like you is calling me unAmerican- I must be doing something right.

Thanks for confirming my point- that you are just another racist asshole.
Were the founders racist?

Absolutely they were. A large percentage of them were slave owners too.

Doesn't make them right.

Doesn't change the fact that you are a racist, anti-semitic asshole.
How does it feel for you to be unAmerican?

How the hell is he being un-American?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Calling the founders racists .

They were racists- doesn't mean that they were bad people- racism in that era was just the norm.

Now- you choosing to be a racist today- that is just because you are a racist asshole.

The strangest thing about this whole lgbtqmgjit%$cvbra nonsense is that the majority of gay people that I know are embarrassed by it. They don't want to in the spotlight, they just want to be left alone to live their lives. To me it seems more of a generational thing, most of the gay folks I know are a bit older and not part of the "look at me" generation.

That's pretty much what I say: if gays are butch, act like guys and don't badger everyone else with it, I wouldn't care about the subject in the slightest. I'm a realist, I don't find it appealing but I already know that homosexuality has always existed and always will, I just don't want to see public melodrama over it.
The public drama that you speak of is mostly coming from maudlin idiots on the right who do stupid and hatful things like that pathetic march for marriage in DC, and trying to pass laws making it legal to discriminate in the name of religious freedom.

What drugs are you rectally absorbing that you would compare ANY non-liberal activism to the rabid, bloodthirsty, homicidal, VIOLENT hate you hate-sewer of liberal demons are. You liberal polyps are the ultimate Freudian projectionists, who blame EVERYONE else for qualities you are guiltier of yourselves. Nobody in human history is LESS accountable that liberalfilth. By your own ANTI-SOCIAL behavior, you've chosen to be malignant beings with ZERO redeeming qualities of any kind. Thgt's why I no longer consider liberal arachnids to be human.

The strangest thing about this whole lgbtqmgjit%$cvbra nonsense is that the majority of gay people that I know are embarrassed by it. They don't want to in the spotlight, they just want to be left alone to live their lives. To me it seems more of a generational thing, most of the gay folks I know are a bit older and not part of the "look at me" generation.

That's pretty much what I say: if gays are butch, act like guys and don't badger everyone else with it, I wouldn't care about the subject in the slightest. I'm a realist, I don't find it appealing but I already know that homosexuality has always existed and always will, I just don't want to see public melodrama over it.
The public drama that you speak of is mostly coming from maudlin idiots on the right who do stupid and hatful things like that pathetic march for marriage in DC, and trying to pass laws making it legal to discriminate in the name of religious freedom.

What drugs are you rectally absorbing that you would compare ANY non-liberal activism to the rabid, bloodthirsty, homicidal, VIOLENT hate you hate-sewer of liberal demons are. You liberal polyps are the ultimate Freudian projectionists, who blame EVERYONE else for qualities you are guiltier of yourselves. Nobody in human history is LESS accountable that liberalfilth. By your own ANTI-SOCIAL behavior, you've chosen to be malignant beings with ZERO redeeming qualities of any kind. Thgt's why I no longer consider liberal arachnids to be human.
Oh dear...you sound frightened.

The best place for sexual perverts is a lunatic asylum.

67e57b49381e520dac4a842c5813aa32.jpg

I don't expect liberals to believe this (they're too clinically paranoid/schizophrenic/anti-social), but 10 years ago I was a solid Dem.-voting "blue dog" JFK Democrat. But I parted company with that political RMS Titanic under "Typhoid Barry" when I saw it getting perverted into a vengeance-driven, 3rd-world-victim party of PC-crazed, mindless, chaotic force of malice and harm to satisfy dumb, semi-literate, 3rd-world-savage, paranoid inferiority complexes. Yes, Obama is my most detested carbon-construct in the 3 billion year history of life on this planet for that very reason.

Last edited:
Re: my last post, I can't possibly be alone. I'll bet this country has millions of former Dem. voters, who voted for Trump, who can tell you the exact same story I just did.

As a devout Christian conservative Southern Baptist with impeccable moral values, I've always warned against kowtowing to perversion. As a heterosupremacist alpha male American patriot, I continue to be derided as 'homophobic' and 'noninclusive' and accused of discrimination and bigotry.

In my loving church congregation, we could indeed discriminate between natural, Godly behavior and perverted evil. We're doing it out of love for God. My thoughts on this latest mental health breakdown by degenerate homosexuals is clear, this is just so wrong on so many levels. First off, to even accept this idea, you have to buy into their idea that being normal is wrong. In our eternal love for God and morality, we must shame Homosexuals back into the closet in order to have a moral non-degenerate country for our children. Their safety depends on it.

www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/17/lgbtq-petition-demands-permanent-rainbow-crosswalks-in-cities-across-the-country/?utm_content=buffer2b259&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
As a devout Christian conservative Southern Baptist with impeccable moral values, I've always warned against kowtowing to perversion. As a heterosupremacist alpha male American patriot, I continue to be derided as 'homophobic' and 'noninclusive' and accused of discrimination and bigotry.

In my loving church congregation, we could indeed discriminate between natural, Godly behavior and perverted evil. We're doing it out of love for God. My thoughts on this latest mental health breakdown by degenerate homosexuals is clear, this is just so wrong on so many levels. First off, to even accept this idea, you have to buy into their idea that being normal is wrong. In our eternal love for God and morality, we must shame Homosexuals back into the closet in order to have a moral non-degenerate country for our children. Their safety depends on it.

www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/17/lgbtq-petition-demands-permanent-rainbow-crosswalks-in-cities-across-the-country/?utm_content=buffer2b259&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
I was in Chicago this past weekend for Father's Day and took the architectural cruise on The Chicago River It was ruined because one of the buildings had its side lit up in rainbow colors Apparently they are celebrating pride that weekend and shoving it down everyone's throat. If they install rainbow side walks here I will desecrated it with black paint.

A rainbow ruined your cruise on the Chicago river?

Boy, you people really are fragile.

And, no, you won't "desecrate" rainbows with black paint cuz, along with being fragile, you're also keyboard cowboys.

Now man up, grow a pair, pull up your big girl panties and all that stuff.

:boohoo:
You're an advocate for perversion.

Not at all. Actually, I would like to see sicko racists segregated from the normal populations. Surely, even they recognize that they belong with their own kind but if they don't, we need to build a "big, beautiful wall" to keep them away from our children and away from others they want to harm.

The US would be much healthier and happier without the racist nutters.

:)
When you have to choose your bathroom and not use your gender one. You are not normal.
If you obsess about who is in the stall next to you, that is not normal .

I don't expect liberals to believe this (they're too clinically paranoid/schizophrenic/anti-social), but 10 years ago I was a solid Dem.-voting "blue dog" JFK Democrat. But I parted company with that political RMS Titanic under "Typhoid Barry" when I saw it getting perverted into a vengeance-driven, 3rd-world-victim party of PC-crazed, mindless, chaotic force of malice and harm to satisfy dumb, semi-literate, 3rd-world-savage, paranoid inferiority complexes. Yes, Obama is my most detested carbon-construct in the 3 billion year history of life on this planet for that very reason.
Holy shit ! Your bizarre rants are rivaling even those of Steve and Marty.! Get a fucking grip already!!

What drugs are Thgt's why I no longer consider liberal arachnids to be human.

What drugs are you into that you see 'liberal arachnids'?

Seriously- get off those things.

I certainly can believe that you have been in the midst of a psychotic break down in the last 10 years- certainly your postings support that theor.

London, Ontario has them over two years or so.

Rainbow crosswalks

London, Ontario has them over two years or so.

Rainbow crosswalks
Ewww. They are very vulgar and gaudy .

Your " loving congregation"?? You love what exactly besides the imaginary sky father and others who are as delusional as you. You certainly do no love your fellow human kind without judgement .

I was in Chicago this past weekend for Father's Day and took the architectural cruise on The Chicago River It was ruined because one of the buildings had its side lit up in rainbow colors Apparently they are celebrating pride that weekend and shoving it down everyone's throat. If they install rainbow side walks here I will desecrated it with black paint.

A rainbow ruined your cruise on the Chicago river?

Boy, you people really are fragile.

And, no, you won't "desecrate" rainbows with black paint cuz, along with being fragile, you're also keyboard cowboys.

Now man up, grow a pair, pull up your big girl panties and all that stuff.

:boohoo:
You're an advocate for perversion.

Not at all. Actually, I would like to see sicko racists segregated from the normal populations. Surely, even they recognize that they belong with their own kind but if they don't, we need to build a "big, beautiful wall" to keep them away from our children and away from others they want to harm.

The US would be much healthier and happier without the racist nutters.

:)
When you have to choose your bathroom and not use your gender one. You are not normal.
If you obsess about who is in the stall next to you, that is not normal .
So your supporting an old man in a girls locker room? Your not normal, you're a sick pervert. If you have a dick, use the men's bathroom. Are you confused?

West Hollywood, a homo city, used to paint the cross walks on Santa Monica Blvd rainbow for during June. Gay men wanted to keep all the crosswalks in the gay bar strip known as Boystown rainbow permanently. Then lesbians wanted to open a lesbian bar in Boystown. Gays fought it and stopped them from opening. So THERE. Lesbians protested and stopped the rainbow cross walks in retaliation.

It was hilarious. Now they don't even have it for June.

Forum List

Back