Confirming Mental Illness: Homosexuals Now Demand Permanent Rainbow Crosswalks In Cities Across USA

As a devout Christian conservative Southern Baptist with impeccable moral values, I've always warned against kowtowing to perversion. As a heterosupremacist alpha male American patriot, I continue to be derided as 'homophobic' and 'noninclusive' and accused of discrimination and bigotry.

In my loving church congregation, we could indeed discriminate between natural, Godly behavior and perverted evil. We're doing it out of love for God. My thoughts on this latest mental health breakdown by degenerate homosexuals is clear, this is just so wrong on so many levels. First off, to even accept this idea, you have to buy into their idea that being normal is wrong. In our eternal love for God and morality, we must shame Homosexuals back into the closet in order to have a moral non-degenerate country for our children. Their safety depends on it.

www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/17/lgbtq-petition-demands-permanent-rainbow-crosswalks-in-cities-across-the-country/?utm_content=buffer2b259&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Your " loving congregation"?? You love what exactly besides the imaginary sky father and others who are as delusional as you. You certainly do no love your fellow human kind without judgement .
Are you unable to judge depravity?

As a devout Christian conservative Southern Baptist with impeccable moral values, I've always warned against kowtowing to perversion. As a heterosupremacist alpha male American patriot, I continue to be derided as 'homophobic' and 'noninclusive' and accused of discrimination and bigotry.

In my loving church congregation, we could indeed discriminate between natural, Godly behavior and perverted evil. We're doing it out of love for God. My thoughts on this latest mental health breakdown by degenerate homosexuals is clear, this is just so wrong on so many levels. First off, to even accept this idea, you have to buy into their idea that being normal is wrong. In our eternal love for God and morality, we must shame Homosexuals back into the closet in order to have a moral non-degenerate country for our children. Their safety depends on it.

www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/17/lgbtq-petition-demands-permanent-rainbow-crosswalks-in-cities-across-the-country/?utm_content=buffer2b259&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Your " loving congregation"?? You love what exactly besides the imaginary sky father and others who are as delusional as you. You certainly do no love your fellow human kind without judgement .

I am able to judge depravity- Tipsy and Stevie the racist are depraved.

Why do you oppose the Bible?

Speaking for myself, I reject the Bible because I just don't believe in it. In addition, it is supposed to be the word of God and you interpret it in a way that makes God a hateful bigot and I REJECT THAT if there is a God.

Anyone who doesn't support depravity is depraved. Anyone who doesn't support theft is a thief.

Yes. I see how that works.

Anyone who doesn't support depravity is depraved. Anyone who doesn't support theft is a thief.

Yes. I see how that works.

Anyone who acts depraved is depraved- such as you and Stevie.

I oppose racist anti-semitic bigots and assholes like you.

Speaking for myself, I reject the Bible because I just don't believe in it. In addition, it is supposed to be the word of God and you interpret it in a way that makes God a hateful bigot and I REJECT THAT if there is a God.
I will add that not all people who believe in god are hatful bigots, but you seem to think that you have to be a hateful bigot to be in God's good grace. Consider the possibility that God thinks that you're an asshole and will tell you that on judgement day.

Forum List

Back