🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congrats, SJWs: You shut down the longest running show in America

The freak tent of the old traveling carnivals has returned, populated by Democrats.

The difference is those freaks of old were Americans.

"We know now that one of the major reasons people came to Ringling Bros. was getting to see elephants."

That is what one of the circus' owners said. I cannot help but think, "Really?" It's not that I doubt the assertion. It's that it is likely true that is astounding. Have pachyderms or don't have them in the circus. That folks go to the circus to see them is bizarre. Have people never heard of a zoo?

I think it's important for kids to see animals in person. The best place to see animals is in a huge, very open park like the Safari Park in San Diego. They do a fantastic job at emulating the wild. Huge territory for the animals like tigers, rhinos, antelope, and they even have condors in a protected area.

Circuses are for assholes, cretins, and Republicans.

As a child, I liked to watch animals perform - because I didn't know any better.

As an adult, I don't like to watch animals perform - because I know better. It's cruel and inhumane.

Imagine animals visiting zoos full of humans.

As a child, I liked to watch animals perform - because I didn't know any better.

As an adult, I don't like to watch animals perform - because I know better. It's cruel and inhumane.

Exactly. Adults are supposed to know better. The circus demonstrates a profound lack of respect for animals. They weren't put on Earth for our fucking entertainment. (But some were put here to go on our BBQ's.)

APNewsBreak: Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years

Kids can no longer take in the joy of the circus. Good job, dip shits.

Circus animals are often kept in terrible conditions.

This isn't even a political issue, this is an issue of ensuring that ALL animals are treated with respect and are kept in an environment where they are comfortable, happy and have a degree of freedom.

Those huge safari parks are ideal, children can go and look and learn about these wonderful animals and the animals have a similar environment to their natural habitat sans predators of course.

Circuses and Zoos are cruel, you can still have a Circus sans animals, Zoos should be outlawed.

Exactly. Adults are supposed to know better. The circus demonstrates a profound lack of respect for animals. They weren't put on Earth for our fucking entertainment. (But some were put here to go on our BBQ's.)

"(But some were put here to go on our BBQ's.)"

Not bunny rabbits, fluffy ducks or Micro Pigs though, all too cute and adorable.

Look at these Micro Pigs, they shouldn't be put onto any food plate.

enhanced-buzz-352-1390927840-14.jpg

They are also very talented, as the below picture illustrates :smoke:

AP_micro_pigs_8_sr_140319_16x11_1600.jpg

APNewsBreak: Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years

Kids can no longer take in the joy of the circus. Good job, dip shits.

What does this have to do with social justice warriors?

They fallaciously accused them of mistreating animals and campaigned as such and ultimately drove up costs.

They DO mistreat animals. Good lord, have you never seen how they're treated?
They treated their animals better than Mother Nature.......

I am sick and tired of the liberals fascism.....

Forum List

Back