🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congrats, SJWs: You shut down the longest running show in America

APNewsBreak: Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years

Kids can no longer take in the joy of the circus. Good job, dip shits.

What does this have to do with social justice warriors?

They fallaciously accused them of mistreating animals and campaigned as such and ultimately drove up costs.

They DO mistreat animals. Good lord, have you never seen how they're treated?

Is that why they weren't able to prove that in court?

Personally I always hated and feared clowns and I was never a fan of chained up elephants. It's time to let it go.

Nobody cared anymore

The Greatest Show on Earth was no longer so great
People hate clowns and are bored by animal acts.

What does this have to do with social justice warriors?

are the idiots at PETA social justice warriors? I could go either way on this question

either way, this is a prime example of foolish leftists destroying a good thing and taking away a big part of what is good and "great" about America

taking the elephants away from the circus is a devastating blow

I bought 4 tickets to the Circus here in Birmingham, AL just a few days ago - I was pleasantly surprised at how inexpensive the tix were

I would have rather paid a little more and let my baby girl see the heffalumps...

had no idea this would be the last show ever

hopefully, an investor will swoop in and save the day

fuck California. Fuck North Carolina (at least, fuck the morons that run the big cities there)

this is a real travesty; we are losing another part of ALL of our childhood memories

When was the last time anyone on this thread went to the circus?

I took my kids 25 years ago and they hated it

We should just replace the elephants with fat liberal feminist women. Same thing.

why the hell would you want to frighten the children?

I mean, you could psychologically scar them for life with this type of cruel bullshit...

Circus animals are often kept in terrible conditions.

that has not been the case with Ringling Bros - they have had an excellent reputation for caring for their animals for a long time

Circuses and Zoos are cruel, you can still have a Circus sans animals, Zoos should be outlawed.

not all zoos are created equal; the Birmingham Zoo is a stellar facility that has large open areas for all of the large animals; so this is relative...

7b4694c5ff4175e9fd4d3b11f760897a2e242c7b1e56f40dbcdb0cc241100d90_1.jpg

Forum List

Back