🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congrats, SJWs: You shut down the longest running show in America

Seems if a lot of people were going they wouldn't be shutting down

the loss of the elephants as a main attraction was a major reason for the decline in ticket sales

totally ridiculous and uncalled for

THIS is a prime example of why many of us on the right claim that leftists hate America...
When was the last time you went to a Ringling Brothers Circus?

The show has not changed much since the 1950s
America has changed

Good. Now they need to shut down rodeos.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Why? Just because you don't want to go to one nobody can? I say we shut down all hipster coffee shops because I think they're gay.
Coffee shops don't drag, chain, abuse animals for coffee drinkers amusements. Next?

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
So no milk is used? Coffee beans harvested by hand and hauled by mules in South America? The animal craccker violations alone are enough to piss me off. Then you have these little fag boys running around with that poor little squirrel on the top of their heads, fuckers. I'm sure their leather shoes are feeling loved. And if you have a sandwich you're one of the worst people ever.

See that pedestal you're standing on? Step down and shove it up your ass.

so there will be no more rube entertainment in flyover country, well there is always the tractor pulls and monster trucks and rastlin'

Is it any surprise that the ones who are the most upset about this news are Republican degenerates? I'm telling you man, these conservatives are the LOWEST form of life on this planet. Absolute scum.

so there will be no more rube entertainment in flyover country, well there is always the tractor pulls and monster trucks and rastlin'
As long as we have liberals we will always have the monkey show.

Is it any surprise that the ones who are the most upset about this news are Republican degenerates? I'm telling you man, these conservatives are the LOWEST form of life on this planet. Absolute scum.
Not quite as low as the whale shit you traitorous clowns are created from.

The Circus may have survived if they replaced the Elephant Act with a Donkey Show

That's exactly the disrespect that will keep this country "red".
airplane-300x225.jpg

Everyone will miss the circus

They just can't say why

Forum List

Back