🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congrats, SJWs: You shut down the longest running show in America

APNewsBreak: Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years

Kids can no longer take in the joy of the circus. Good job, dip shits.

What does this have to do with social justice warriors?

They fallaciously accused them of mistreating animals and campaigned as such and ultimately drove up costs.

They DO mistreat animals. Good lord, have you never seen how they're treated?
They treated their animals better than Mother Nature.......

I am sick and tired of the liberals fascism.....

I am not a Liberal though and I agree that animals do not get good treatment in a Circus or in the confines of a Zoo.

They fallaciously accused them of mistreating animals and campaigned as such and ultimately drove up costs.

I am not a Liberal though and I agree that animals do not get good treatment in a Circus or in the confines of a Zoo.
They treat their animals better than Mother Nature....

Resist the fascist liberal propaganda, it's very unbecoming of you.....

"Resist the fascist liberal propaganda, it's very unbecoming of you....."

Ethical treatment of animals isn't a political issue, stop making silly comments it's very unbecoming of you :rolleyes-41:

Ethical treatment of animals isn't a political issue, stop making silly comments it's very unbecoming of you :rolleyes-41:
Believing liberals is very unbecoming of you....my statement stands, I only hope you open your eyes.....

Believing liberals is very unbecoming of you....my statement stands, I only hope you open your eyes.....

I'm referring purely to the topic of animal cruelty, which I see as a non-political situation.

There are some things that we surely can all agree on regardless of what our politics are, things such as rape, paedophilia and the ethical treatment of animals.

Maybe it's a terrible fucking show and should be shut down in favor of modern entertainment.

animal cruelty is so much more fun

Depends on the animal.

Outside of having to defend yourself from an animal that is about to attack you, what animal would deserve being treated in a cruel way?
Their animals were so important to their existence that they treated them like royalty....don't go liberal on me and project.....

Well yes, but my comment was directed to fncceo.

Depends on the animal.

Outside of having to defend yourself from an animal that is about to attack you, what animal would deserve being treated in a cruel way?
Their animals were so important to their existence that they treated them like royalty....don't go liberal on me and project.....

You are scaring me....

Depends on the animal.

You are scaring me....

Why? I'm being very logical.

Depends on the animal.

You are scaring me....

Who told you of this animal cruelty at ringling brothers? The point being the LWNJ propaganda was targeted directly at you....it scares me they got you with it.

You are scaring me....

Who told you of this animal cruelty at ringling brothers? The point being the LWNJ propaganda was targeted directly at you....it scares me they got you with it.

If you read my comments throughout this thread, you will see that from the beginning I've made them about animal cruelty in general, I never once singled out this Ringling Brothers situation. I took the opportunity to widen this to make my point about Circuses and also Zoos and that I feel animals are better in a Safari Park environment where children can go and look at them and also learn about them.

I also feel that animals are not for trivial entertainment.

"The point being the LWNJ propaganda was targeted directly at you....it scares me they got you with it."

No they didn't, I'm immune to any and all LWNJ propaganda and I've been here long enough for anyone to tell you that I haven't a Leftist bone in my body.

You are scaring me....

If you read my comments throughout this thread, you will see that from the beginning I've made them about animal cruelty in general, I never once singled out this Ringling Brothers situation. I took the opportunity to widen this to make my point about Circuses and also Zoos and that I feel animals are better in a Safari Park environment where children can go and look at them and also learn about them.

"The point being the LWNJ propaganda was targeted directly at you....it scares me they got you with it."

No they didn't, I'm immune to any and all LWNJ propaganda and I've been here long enough for anyone to tell you that I haven't a Leftist bone in my body.
Yes...I've seen you succumb to the liberal propaganda in this thread....

You are scaring me....

:rolleyes-41:

You are scaring me....

:rolleyes-41:
Question the messenger.....

We will have to agree to disagree.....

And for the record, I am a rabid supporter of animals however, not animal rights as that is a liberal construct......

Odd, when I think of the circus (RB in fact) I attended when I was young; the only thing I remember about the elephants was that they were defecating during their performance. I remember the trapeze artists, clowns, contortionists and acrobats much more than the animal acts.

That's kinda weirdly sad. There is such a rich history of this subculture and it spans continents.
Circus history, 1800s

There is actually a place in Oklahoma where circus folks wintered. There is a cemetery, or a section of the cemetery, for big top performers. I have never been.
Under God's Big Top: Photos from the Circus Cemetery in Hugo, Oklahoma

And this is the retirement ranch for the elephants in the above article
Home

Forum List

Back