🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Congrats, SJWs: You shut down the longest running show in America

I imagine the logistics of moving the circus from town to town s well as feeding and caring for the animals became cost prohibitive

Kids would rather see Monster Trucks than see the circus

I imagine the logistics of moving the circus from town to town s well as feeding and caring for the animals became cost prohibitive

Kids would rather see Monster Trucks than see the circus
That circus is no longer--I googled it this morning. The reason they stopped coming here long ago was that the town Fairgrounds Association could no longer afford the insurance. Sad.

In the final analysis, Ringling Brothers only had themselves to blame. Decades of inhumane practices finally caught up with them. People are no longer tolerant of gross indifference to suffering. Ringling Brothers treated their clowns as if they were subhuman.
They would jam six or seven clowns into a tiny car without seat belts. Clowns were forced to wear floppy shoes and people were encouraged to laugh at them as they flopped around and fell on their faces
Pie in the face? Anyone ever hear of OSHA? Ever see a clown wearing protective goggles?
The closing was long overdue.

Guess we're the only two left that love the circus, RW. That's okay. Good memories.

As a child, I liked to watch animals perform - because I didn't know any better.

As an adult, I don't like to watch animals perform - because I know better. It's cruel and inhumane.

Imagine animals visiting zoos full of humans.
Don't book an Alaskan fishing trip then. I doubt you could handle it.

APNewsBreak: Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years

Kids can no longer take in the joy of the circus. Good job, dip shits.

Yeah, animal cruelty is so much more fun.

Yeah the circus is far worse than being in the jungle, being eaten or starving to death....so much better. I mean liberals did say starvation was painless and a great way tio kick the bucket.

Yes...those Tigers were glad they were no longer in the jungle as they slept in their nice warm cages

APNewsBreak: Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years

Kids can no longer take in the joy of the circus. Good job, dip shits.

Yeah, animal cruelty is so much more fun.

Yeah the circus is far worse than being in the jungle, being eaten or starving to death....so much better. I mean liberals did say starvation was painless and a great way tio kick the bucket.

Yes...those Tigers were glad they were no longer in the jungle as they slept in their nice warm cages

Yep they would much rather be poached or killed.......

In the final analysis, Ringling Brothers only had themselves to blame. Decades of inhumane practices finally caught up with them. People are no longer tolerant of gross indifference to suffering. Ringling Brothers treated their clowns as if they were subhuman.
They would jam six or seven clowns into a tiny car without seat belts. Clowns were forced to wear floppy shoes and people were encouraged to laugh at them as they flopped around and fell on their faces
Pie in the face? Anyone ever hear of OSHA? Ever see a clown wearing protective goggles?
The closing was long overdue.

upload_2017-1-16_15-19-22.png

Personally I always hated and feared clowns and I was never a fan of chained up elephants. It's time to let it go.

Well, I can't say that. When it comes to elephants that are within 500 feet of me, chained or on the other side of a barrier they can't cross is definitely how I prefer them. LOL Elephants that close to me and freely moving about as, say, the neighbor's cats, the deer that eat my azaleas, the rodents and marsupials that forage, etc., well, naw, buddy, I not keen on that at all.

I'm not afraid of clowns either. I've heard other folks say they fear(ed) clowns. That's never been something I understood. Isn't the point of a clown that they aren't scary, but instead are just absurd and silly and whatnot?

Personally I always hated and feared clowns and I was never a fan of chained up elephants. It's time to let it go.

Well, I can't say that. When it comes to elephants that are within 500 feet of me, chained or on the other side of a barrier they can't cross is definitely how I prefer them. LOL Elephants that close to me and freely moving about as, say, the neighbor's cats, the deer that eat my azaleas, the rodents and marsupials that forage, etc., well, naw, buddy, I not keen on that at all.

I'm not afraid of clowns either. I've heard other folks say they fear(ed) clowns. That's never been something I understood. Isn't the point of a clown that they aren't scary, but instead are just absurd and silly and whatnot?

You ever read Steven King's It? Clowns are diabolical.

Forum List

Back