Congratulations Tiffany Trump

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Tiffany, the brains of the family, just graduated from Georgetown Law School

1590028415898.jpeg

The only seemingly decent one. I bet morbidly obese daddy didn't call.

Of course the President called, he actually a tremendous considerate and proper man, a fantastic father.

i'd love to see Tiffany get an appointment to the Supreme Court, maybe to replace RBG. I'm sure she has her tremendous dad's Stable Genius genes.

You really are an idiot. But yeah, congratulations to Tiffany

You really are an idiot. But yeah, congratulations to Tiffany

...............the OP is an idiot.....always with the sting on the tail, he is a pathetic loser.

that being said

((( Congratulations Tiffany))) :thup:

Last edited:

Of course the President called, he actually a tremendous considerate and proper man, a fantastic father.

i'd love to see Tiffany get an appointment to the Supreme Court, maybe to replace RBG. I'm sure she has her tremendous dad's Stable Genius genes.

Brand new law degree and crazy Trump supporters want her on the Supreme Court. I guess that's about as goofy as everything else they do.

Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark. The least accomplished Trump makes the entire mass of marxist Dims look like feckless, shit-eating rodents.

The Donald is a winner and has superior genes. Makes you want to drink bleach..... hmm?
President Trump has often said to reporters who questioned him about his kids' achievements that he had very little to do with their successes but they all had tremendous mothers. :bow2:

You'd think Botox Nancy Pelosi would keep her mouth shut about people's appearances. She of course didn't mention anything about her slave Nadler's obesity, who failed miserably in their coup attempt.

If but ten people stood up to take the blame for destroying others that would show character and integrity. Alas, that does not even exist today. Hence a pox on us all.

Forum List

Back