congratulations Trump you are the Republican nominee

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
TRUMP WINS SCONSIN! TRUMP WINS SCONSIN! TRUMP WINS SCONSIN!

LANDSLIDE!

CfSkeMOUIAAqCHh.jpg

TRUMP WINS SCONSIN! TRUMP WINS SCONSIN! TRUMP WINS SCONSIN!

LANDSLIDE!

CfSkeMOUIAAqCHh.jpg

I dont think the early voting reflects the stank that got on the campaining in the last couple of weeks, but I think Trump will probably win, due tot he kinds of polling that has been done and which show Trump leading vrs Cruz.

I think it will be much closer than anticipated wouldn't surprise me if some of the polls were skewed on purpose to be used to influence

we'll see

Quoting a bogus poll at 1:00 PM makes you look sad.
You poor thing.
I've seen the same exit poll results from four news outlets saying the same thing.
Learn to say 'President Trump'.
Once Trump is the official nomination dear old dried up life-long grifter Hillary is going to face a foe she has only seen in her worst nightmares.
Believe me!

All these earlier polls showing Cruz beating Trump by like 20% were all of REPUBLICANS WHO VOTED IN THE PREVIOUS PRIMARY.

Those polls ignore the huge numbers of Democrats and Independents that will go into the Wisconsin open primary to vote and most of those are voting for Trump, not Cruz.

It isnt a poll. It is a sampling of early votes, duh.
Still bogus, duh.
Your bogus is bogus, dude
Listen, if you can show me a "sampling" from a legit source with actual numbers, fine. But the OP posted a graphic that was not sourced, no link, and looked like a 10 year old created it using MS Paint. I live in Wisconsin and have yet to hear any legit sources showing anything at this point.

You poor thing.
I've seen the same exit poll results from four news outlets saying the same thing.
Once Trump is the official nomination dear old dried up life-long grifter Hillary is going to face a foe she has only seen in her worst nightmares.
Believe me!
Want to post a link, then?

Now, if only Sanders can out do Clinton, we'll have a good show.

You poor thing.
Believe me!

now leave the board & die.

You poor thing.
Believe me!

now leave the board & die.

Why don't you go play in traffic.

Forum List

Back