Congratulations...

Tilly

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2015
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
...Trumpites! It's like Brexit X10! God bless America - I'm soooooo happy for you x

IMG_1643.JPG

Theresa May:

"I would like to congratulate Donald Trump on being elected the next president of the United States, following a hard-fought campaign.

"Britain and the United States have an enduring and special relationship based on the values of freedom, democracy and enterprise.

"We are, and will remain, strong and close partners on trade, security and defence.

"I look forward to working with President-elect Donald Trump, building on these ties to ensure the security and prosperity of our nations in the years ahead."

:clap2:

A lot of liberals kept saying we were paid for posting on USMB.

Only now I feel they have been right: we all have been repaid with Trump's victory. And our award is a lot more big, a lot more valuable and a lot more important than any money in the world.

P.S. Russia is ready and looks forward to restoring bilateral relations with the United States, Russian President Vladimir Putin said, commenting on the news of Donald Trump's victory in the US presidential election.
Putin on Trump victory: Russia is ready to restore relations with US

Theresa May:

"I would like to congratulate Donald Trump on being elected the next president of the United States, following a hard-fought campaign.

"Britain and the United States have an enduring and special relationship based on the values of freedom, democracy and enterprise.

"We are, and will remain, strong and close partners on trade, security and defence.

"I look forward to working with President-elect Donald Trump, building on these ties to ensure the security and prosperity of our nations in the years ahead."

:clap2:

I had hoped to see Mr. Trump establish firm bonds with Britain....the opposite of what Obama did.

Forum List

Back