Congress considering weather manipulation to combat climate change

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Ever-higher temperatures are melting the ice sheets faster than projected. Sea level is rising. International efforts to reduce greenhouse gases are taking longer than expected. It’s a nightmare scenario that could soon demand an emergency response. What to do? One idea gaining traction is to seed marine clouds with salt water or other particles, increasing their potential to reflect solar rays,
Congress considering weather manipulation to combat “climate change”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

upload_2017-11-9_9-44-38.png

We can brighten clouds to reflect heat and reduce global warming. But should we?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 3 of the Political Research Digest explores new research by Megan Mullin of Duke University on climate polarization, the factors that influence climate opinion, and how to manage the partisan divide. Host Matt Grossmann also talks to Ohio State University’s Graham Dixon about a new experiment showing that highlighting free-market ideas alleviates conservative skepticism about climate change.
Episode 3: Polarized Opinion on Climate Change and Messages that Move Conservatives - Niskanen Center

You know you have to be done dumb SOB to think weather manipulation is a conspiracy as people have warned about weather manipulation for years.
yet here it is in plain view, and we still have idiots who are so fkn clueless to reality they'll still say controlling the weather is a conspiracy it is amazing what lies in plain view yet is denied by those who are so out of touch with reality it's incredible.

Has not worked on Tropical storm control and impact.

Assholes need to learn to live with global changes instead of infiltrating the stratosphere with more crap. Everything they put into it eventually comes down.

• Banned
Assholes need to learn to live with global changes instead of infiltrating the stratosphere with more crap. Everything they put into it eventually comes down.

I know and it pissed me off when I saw this too . It's like gawd dam LEAVE the planet the FK alone grrrrr!! I wanted to scream . Every-time these assholes think they're fixing something they destroy it and anything in it's path. They know this we are their fkn lab rats and again they know it. They meaning Gov. and Scientist.

I know and it pissed me off when I saw this too . It's like gawd dam LEAVE the planet the FK alone grrrrr!! I wanted to scream . Every-time these assholes think they're fixing something they destroy it and anything in it's path. They know this we are their fkn lab rats and again they know it. They meaning Gov. and Scientist.
Children of Cain .... :doubt:

Stuff like this is another why those who have faith that have been given a spirit of discernment need to start reading the Books of Enoch. As this age/season ends it will be important for them to know. We do not need the planet destroyed with their garbage sowing anymore destruction of God's creation. "By guess and by golly I think I have a plan", is never going to work out well for humanity and all the other living creatures here that need clean air, water and food to sustain life.

• Banned

Stuff like this is another why those who have faith that have been given a spirit of discernment need to start reading the Books of Enoch. As this age/season ends it will be important for them to know. We do not need the planet destroyed with their garbage sowing anymore destruction of God's creation. "By guess and by golly I think I have a plan", is never going to work out well for humanity and all the other living creatures here that need clean air, water and food to sustain life.

I am seriously beginning to think that only way to knock this bs out from weather control, and everything else we know about is for society to be knocked back into the 1800's to early 1900's. If we can shut these techie bastards down so they can no longer use this technology bs they can't fk with our weather, they can't dream up GMO bs food and seeds etc, etc.

I am seriously beginning to think that only way to knock this bs out from weather control, and everything else we know about is for society to be knocked back into the 1800's to early 1900's. If we can shut these techie bastards down so they can no longer use this technology bs they can't fk with our weather, they can't dream up GMO bs food and seeds etc, etc.
The rich eugenics elitist believe it is their right to control the world. They have denied for so long the dangers of things like the chemicals grown into the food and the dangers of vaccines without a lot of backlash because so many believe that "their government wouldn't do anything that would hurt them". It is definitely a flood of evil and it irritates me a lot sometimes that so many are still ignoring it acting like its no big deal even when they know better. I know evil serves a purpose but it is time for believers that are aware to step up and quit being pussy's about it afraid that life may be a little uncomfortable for them.

Forum List

Back