Congress Has Released the Secret 28 Pages About 9/11

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
'28 pages': Congress releases report on alleged Saudi 9/11 ties - CNNPolitics.com

I know it will disappoint quite a few people there is nothing in those pages about the extraterrestrial Jews shooting a cruise missile at the Pentagon that looked so convincingly like a jet that it fooled the tens of thousands of military experts in the building. Nor does it mention where the extraterrestrial Jews have stashed Flight 77 that didn't hit the Pentagon, or where all those people on that flight are.

Still others will be disappointed it doesn't blame Obama for 9/11.

Donald Trump will be disappointed it doesn't mention he personally helped clean up the Twin Towers rubble with his tiny hands.

You can read all 28 pages for yourself at the link I have provided.

Wait a second. What the hell am I thinking? Don't read those for yourself! Are you crazy? Wait until your favorite propaganda outlet makes something up about them, and bleev what they tell you.

It's 34 pages, if you count George Tenet's attached letter.

That's just too much to read. Your heads will asplode. Wait until Infowars tells you what's in that mess.

That's just too much to read. Your heads will asplode. Wait until Infowars tells you what's in that mess.

I thought the lunatic fringe was immune from cognitive dissonance, isn't cognition a necessary condition to be infected?

Can you give me a quick-finder to the "thousands and thousands of Muslims" on the rooftop in Jersey City?

Trump towers contain Donalds Office and Condo Home ... it's over 10 miles from there to Jersey City with dozens of tall buildings there to block any view

Q; .. so how did Trump see all those people dancing on rooftops 10 miles away ?

A; .. he's full of shit and he's a liar.

glad I could help.

Big deal. What about what happened on 7/11?

Can you give me a quick-finder to the "thousands and thousands of Muslims" on the rooftop in Jersey City?
Local news....it was deemed unfit by your Obama for your consumption at a national level...

OH.. :eusa_doh: .... Ok, everybody in the world saw seven people in Palestine allegedly dancing to the news while "thousands and thousands" in that far-off land of New Jersey didn't get airtime. But of course.

Trump towers contain Donalds Office and Condo Home ... it's over 10 miles from there to Jersey City with dozens of tall buildings there to block any view

glad I could help.

Funny how that crowd jumped all over Brian Williams when he did it.
images

'28 pages': Congress releases report on alleged Saudi 9/11 ties - CNNPolitics.com

I know it will disappoint quite a few people there is nothing in those pages about the extraterrestrial Jews shooting a cruise missile at the Pentagon that looked so convincingly like a jet that it fooled the tens of thousands of military experts in the building. Nor does it mention where the extraterrestrial Jews have stashed Flight 77 that didn't hit the Pentagon, or where all those people on that flight are.

Still others will be disappointed it doesn't blame Obama for 9/11.

Donald Trump will be disappointed it doesn't mention he personally helped clean up the Twin Towers rubble with his tiny hands.

You can read all 28 pages for yourself at the link I have provided.

Wait a second. What the hell am I thinking? Don't read those for yourself! Are you crazy? Wait until your favorite propaganda outlet makes something up about them, and bleev what they tell you.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Careful Poopy Pants, you'll soil yourself.

glad I could help.

images
Funny too how people ignored Hiliary rant about taking fire getting off her helicopter!

Three funniest things about your comment:

1) If there were some sort of conspiracy, that the conspirators would allow such secret pages to be released;
2) That if such secret papers were really released, they would still contain the stuff in them that made them secret;
3) That news organizations like CNN could be trusted to accurately report such a story, against the conspirators wishes.

What you don't mention is what IS in the pages -- evidence that Saudis were actively supporting at least some of the terrorists. Not Iraq, not Iran, not Syria, not Libya, but our own good allies the Saudis.

glad I could help.

images
Sniper fire right?

Local news....it was deemed unfit by your Obama for your consumption at a national level...
Strangely, not one recording exists of this local news broadcast.

(cue conspiracy retard music)

Okay, I've finished reading it. My phone app revealed fifteen pokemon creatures in it. FIFTEEN!

I wonder how many of the Saudis named in these "28 pages" will suddenly turn up dead, if they haven't already.

If it's a whole lot of nothing , why'd Bush hide it ?
We needed the Saudi government's help fighting Al Qad-...Al Qes-...Al Qu-...the terrorists.

Plus, the Bush family made a lot of money in the private market on deals they had with the Saudis.

259l6o2.jpg

Forum List

Back