Congress Has Released the Secret 28 Pages About 9/11

'28 pages': Congress releases report on alleged Saudi 9/11 ties - CNNPolitics.com

I know it will disappoint quite a few people there is nothing in those pages about the extraterrestrial Jews shooting a cruise missile at the Pentagon that looked so convincingly like a jet that it fooled the tens of thousands of military experts in the building. Nor does it mention where the extraterrestrial Jews have stashed Flight 77 that didn't hit the Pentagon, or where all those people on that flight are.

Still others will be disappointed it doesn't blame Obama for 9/11.

Donald Trump will be disappointed it doesn't mention he personally helped clean up the Twin Towers rubble with his tiny hands.

You can read all 28 pages for yourself at the link I have provided.

Wait a second. What the hell am I thinking? Don't read those for yourself! Are you crazy? Wait until your favorite propaganda outlet makes something up about them, and bleev what they tell you.

We don't always agree... but some well written and funny shit there!!!!!!

G one thing you left the part out where Rosie's Catholic terrorists stole donald Trump's hair and glued it to Elizabeth Warren's crotch

Okay, I've finished reading it. My phone app revealed fifteen pokemon creatures in it. FIFTEEN!

I wonder how many of the Saudis named in these "28 pages" will suddenly turn up dead, if they haven't already.
And yet you offer no opinion of the report. Why?

The report clearly indicates considerable involvement between persons thought to have direct ties to the Saudi government and the hijackers.

Forum List

Back