Congress unanimously passes repeal of STOCK Act

Thank you Obama!!! We love you Obama!!!Please don't use your new powers you gave yourself to imprison me or even kill me...THANKS!!!

Let me get this straight....

Congress passes a bill, unanimously, and you feel it's the President's fault because he signed it?

You do understand how the Veto works, and how it can be over-ridden, right?

So, what did you want him to do, make an empty gesture that Congress was sure get all pissy about, and then ruin his chances at getting anything else done for the rest of the year?

How about you place the blame where it belongs: ON THE PEOPLE WHO WROTE THE DAMN LEGISLATION.

Wow talk about a cop-out. Obama said he would pass this and enforce it.... that's the guy YOU voted for. I know it's against your ideology in life but try and pretend to take some accountability now in then in life.

Who cares how the veto works, 2/3rd of congress would have to show up to override Obama's "promise" to the American people.... Nice to know Obama caves in so easily, the sad part is you defended him.

lol, Obama-bots are full blow Bush-bots. Mindless lemmings to the very bitter end, and it will be bitter.

You gave Obama a pass on:

Guantanamo
The Bush era tax cuts
Bail-outs
Iraq
Afghanistan
Tax exemption to the Rich
Pakistan/Libya/Iran/Syria
The expansion of the Patriot act, NDAA
And so much more… Why start keeping score when you’re already so far behind though, right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back