Congressional payouts for rape

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Congress secretly paid nearly $100,000 to settle harassment claims against disgraced congressman

Not only does Congress rape it's citizens of adequate health care, as they lavish themselves with wonderful health care, they also literally are raping it's citizens courtesy of the US taxpayer to the tune of around $17 million to date as payouts for sexual battery.

Essentially it works like this, a Congressman rapes anyone they want. Then if the person is brave enough to "squeal", taxpayers give them hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not more, for their silence as they are paid for their services rendered.

Nice.

Should we be surprised? Hell no!

Term limits anyone, or does everyone like funding the rapists lavish retirement accounts for being in office so many decades?

The corruption just gets worse by the day.

Isn't big government of the elite and for the elite, wonderful?

It's kinda funny.

we hear a new horror story almost hourly, and yet there's not a single leftist that wants to reduce the power government has over our lives.

the irony of 'voting for the lesser of 2 evils'

It's kinda funny.

we hear a new horror story almost hourly, and yet there's not a single leftist that wants to reduce the power government has over our lives.

Sort of funny that you seem to think the folks on the right have done anything to reduce the power the government has over our lives. Some people are easily fooled I guess.

It's kinda funny.

Sort of funny that you seem to think the folks on the right have done anything to reduce the power the government has over our lives. Some people are easily fooled I guess.
Not really.

the difference, that went over your head, is that leftists are still begging for the government to have more power, much more, while those of us with a stronger connection to reality are pissed that the gop leaders do not listen to us.

Congress secretly paid nearly $100,000 to settle harassment claims against disgraced congressman

Not only does Congress rape it's citizens of adequate health care, as they lavish themselves with wonderful health care, they also literally are raping it's citizens courtesy of the US taxpayer to the tune of around $17 million to date as payouts for sexual battery.

Essentially it works like this, a Congressman rapes anyone they want. Then if the person is brave enough to "squeal", taxpayers give them hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not more, for their silence as they are paid for their services rendered.

Nice.

Should we be surprised? Hell no!

Term limits anyone, or does everyone like funding the rapists lavish retirement accounts for being in office so many decades?

See my thread on term limits

It's kinda funny.

Not really.

the difference, that went over your head, is that leftists are still begging for the government to have more power, much more, while those of us with a stronger connection to reality are pissed that the gop leaders do not listen to us.

And being all pissed off about it does what? Get you to vote into the White House a guy that wants to increase the power government has over our lives? That will teach them! When you quit supporting the GOP then come talk to me, otherwise you are still part of the problem and no better than those supporting the DNC

It's kinda funny.

Not really.

And being all pissed off about it does what? Get you to vote into the White House a guy that wants to increase the power government has over our lives? That will teach them! When you quit supporting the GOP then come talk to me, otherwise you are still part of the problem and no better than those supporting the DNC
I support neither party, haven't in a long time.

I simply know the left hates freedom and love tyranny

the right loves the Constitution and hates tyranny

these large differences make all the difference in the world

It's kinda funny.

Not really.

Sure you haven't, except in the voting booth where there is no doubt you vote straight ticket Repub, all while not "supporting" them!

The right loves the Constitution! Please, it is too early in the morning to make me sick to my stomach. The "right" gave us the PATRIOT Act, warrantless wiretapping and gave the Executive Branch the power of indefinite detention of anyone, citizens included, they deem "worthy".

It's kinda funny.

Not really.

Sure you haven't, except in the voting booth where there is no doubt you vote straight ticket Repub, all while not "supporting" them!

The right loves the Constitution! Please, it is too early in the morning to make me sick to my stomach. The "right" gave us the PATRIOT Act, warrantless wiretapping and gave the Executive Branch the power of indefinite detention of anyone, citizens included, they deem "worthy".
false accusations based on false assumptions

you're a loser

have a shit day

Not really.

false accusations based on false assumptions

you're a loser

have a shit day

Na, I will have a great day as I always do. Sorry to call out your BS so early in the morning, clearly I have upset you. Well, you know the old saying, the truth hurts.

Have a great and blessed day!

Liberals pushing their sexually progressive culture has caught up with them. They clearly have a sexual harassment/assault problem & will continue to drop like flies. Today it's Matt Lauer & everyone in entertainment is probably having an anxiety attack thinking they're next.

I think the public should demand that the names and charges should be made public.
They were paid off with our money

so yea, we should be told.

And we should be given the same health care that Congress has.

So what? Who cares? Neither party does. Dims forced Obamacare on us and the GOP refuses to repeal it.

Liberals pushing their sexually progressive culture has caught up with them. They clearly have a sexual harassment/assault problem & will continue to drop like flies. Today it's Matt Lauer & everyone in entertainment is probably having an anxiety attack thinking they're next.

It's almost unfair.

Here we have a group of people who have made a living out of making fun of religious folk and morality issues and celebrate sexual deviancy. Now all of a sudden they need to find Jesus?

Don't think it works that way.

Forum List

Back