Congressman Ruben Gallego calls Trump a "psychopath"

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
picture2_400x400.jpg

You are such a psychopath that you have to make even the death of 17 children about you. America will regret the day you were ever born.

Iraq War Veteran. USMC 0311/0341. Member of Congress for Arizona's 7th Congressional District. Proud Democrat. Hispanic, Latino

Ruben Gallego (@RubenGallego) | Twitter

Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ) called President Trump a "psychopath" on Twitter after Trump suggested there is a link between the FBI missing a tip on the Florida school shooter and the Russia investigation.

Democratic lawmaker calls Trump 'psychopath' - CNN Video

I salute this brave Congressman for having the courage to publicly say what many are thinking about Trump.

Last edited:
picture2_400x400.jpg

You are such a psychopath that you have to make even the death of 17 children about you. America will regret the day you were ever born.

Iraq War Veteran. USMC 0311/0341. Member of Congress for Arizona's 7th Congressional District. Proud Democrat. Hispanic, Latino

Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ) called President Trump a "psychopath" on Twitter after Trump suggested there is a link between the FBI missing a tip on the Florida school shooter and the Russia investigation.

I salute this brave Congressman for having the courage to publicly say what many are thinking about Trump.

Dude sounds as crazy as you.

picture2_400x400.jpg

Gallego? Probably related to these wonderful serial killers. His father was a murderer too:

Gerald and Charlene Gallego - Wikipedia

picture2_400x400.jpg

Good find. It is good to be informed on what assholes dems are electing to congress.

Fuck him, and his asshole statement.

Congressman Ruben Gallego sounds like he is another angry racist Democrat.
Maybe Gallego is angry because we have a 100% right to control our border crossings and a 100% right to control our immigration just every other country on the planet.

I already regret the day Mexican Gallego was born. Why isn't he sucking Vicente Fox's ass?

Blaming the FBI office in DC that is running the Russia investigation for the shooter down in FL is stupid.

It would be like blaming the Navy office in the Pentagon for those Naval vessels that ran into Chinese ships over in the Pacific.

I guess Trump doesn't know that there are more FBI agents in the country than just who is working with Mueller. If you want to blame someone from the FBI, don't blame the Russian investigators, blame the people in the field office in FL that stopped the investigation and missed a lot of information.

picture2_400x400.jpg

This shit does not help. Trump is a lot of thing, but he is not a psychopath. He is an insecure manchild that has to make everything about him in a failing effort to overcome his inferiority complex.

picture2_400x400.jpg

This shit does not help. Trump is a lot of thing, but he is not a psychopath. He is an insecure manchild that has to make everything about him in a failing effort to overcome his inferiority complex.

I totally disagree! I definitely think Trump is a psychopath.

picture2_400x400.jpg

Good find. It is good to be informed on what assholes dems are electing to congress.

Fuck him, and his asshole statement.

Congressman Ruben Gallego sounds like he is another angry racist Democrat.
Maybe Gallego is angry because we have a 100% right to control our border crossings and a 100% right to control our immigration just every other country on the planet.

He’s the same barely legal anchor baby piece of shit who helped campaign against American badass Joe Arpaio. He’s also a member of the LGBT Wack-Job Caucus....yep, he’s all fucked up in the head. His motives are clear....un-American filth.

picture2_400x400.jpg

I totally disagree! I definitely think Trump is a psychopath.

That you see an American First policy as insane, just shows how bat shit crazy YOU ARE.

picture2_400x400.jpg

Not only is there no bottom to how low Trump will go, whenever he has a moment where he thinks he's dug as deep as he can, he digs deeper with renewed vigor.

Donald Trump IS a psychopath.

picture2_400x400.jpg

Not only is there no bottom to how low Trump will go, whenever he has a moment where he thinks he's dug as deep as he can, he digs deeper with renewed vigor.

You are the one that is bat shit crazy.

What part of Bring the jobs home and deport the illegals is so hateful to you?

picture2_400x400.jpg

You are the one that is bat shit crazy.

What part of Bring the jobs home and deport the illegals is so hateful to you?

Funny. Is that why the Trumps still have their stuff made in foreign countries?

picture2_400x400.jpg

Liberals are assholes as proven by this official and yourself. Go fly a kite.

Forum List

Back