Congressman Ruben Gallego calls Trump a "psychopath"

picture2_400x400.jpg

You are such a psychopath that you have to make even the death of 17 children about you. America will regret the day you were ever born.

Iraq War Veteran. USMC 0311/0341. Member of Congress for Arizona's 7th Congressional District. Proud Democrat. Hispanic, Latino

Ruben Gallego (@RubenGallego) | Twitter

Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ) called President Trump a "psychopath" on Twitter after Trump suggested there is a link between the FBI missing a tip on the Florida school shooter and the Russia investigation.

Democratic lawmaker calls Trump 'psychopath' - CNN Video

I salute this brave Congressman for having the courage to publicly say what many are thinking about Trump.

It is unbelievable...and sad. Can't think of any other president that acted that way.

picture2_400x400.jpg

You are such a psychopath that you have to make even the death of 17 children about you. America will regret the day you were ever born.

Iraq War Veteran. USMC 0311/0341. Member of Congress for Arizona's 7th Congressional District. Proud Democrat. Hispanic, Latino

Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ) called President Trump a "psychopath" on Twitter after Trump suggested there is a link between the FBI missing a tip on the Florida school shooter and the Russia investigation.

I salute this brave Congressman for having the courage to publicly say what many are thinking about Trump.

Not only is there no bottom to how low Trump will go, whenever he has a moment where he thinks he's dug as deep as he can, he digs deeper with renewed vigor.

Donald Trump IS a psychopath.

You are the one that is bat shit crazy.

What part of Bring the jobs home and deport the illegals is so hateful to you?

Funny. Is that why the Trumps still have their stuff made in foreign countries?

That would be a reason for his supporters to be impatient, not to explain your side's hate filled response.

I asked a question. What part of it is so hateful to you?

Your reply contained no answer.

My question stands. What part of it is so hateful to you?

Sad to see another member of Congress identify themselves as someone who has succumbed to simplistic partisan hyperbole.

We need more honest, sober, rational communication from our "leaders" than this.
:21:
Yeah, they should all be like Trump with his rational communication! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

And?? .... :dunno:

lol, at least one RW'er doesn't dispute the description of Trump as a psychopath.

I'd prefer
Sad to see another member of Congress identify themselves as someone who has succumbed to simplistic partisan hyperbole.

We need more honest, sober, rational communication from our "leaders" than this.

We need more honest, sober, rational communication from you.

Yeah, they should all be like Trump with his rational communication! :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

They've tried everything else. Now, it's just speak in the language Trump uses, prefers, and understands.

They've tried everything else. Now, it's just speak in the language Trump uses, prefers, and understands.

It is damn funny to see a Trump supporter asking for honest and rational communication.

picture2_400x400.jpg

It is unbelievable...and sad. Can't think of any other president that acted that way.

That's because we've never elected a president so shallow, self-absorbed, and so lacking in common intellect.

Thank you Electoral College!!!

America was greatly blessed when Pres. Trump was elected.

He is an astute statesman who puts our country first in all foreign negotiations.

And exposes the internal evil doers and liberal miscreants who hate America.

MAGA

picture2_400x400.jpg

And what's in fact true.

picture2_400x400.jpg

but he has no problem with the DNC or Pence going for funding based off of this, no, we must attack trump.

the "anti-trump-bot" mentality is amazing.

picture2_400x400.jpg

Good find. It is good to be informed on what assholes dems are electing to congress.

Fuck him, and his asshole statement.

Congressman Ruben Gallego sounds like he is another angry racist Democrat.
Maybe Gallego is angry because we have a 100% right to control our border crossings and a 100% right to control our immigration just every other country on the planet.

He’s the same barely legal anchor baby piece of shit who helped campaign against American badass Joe Arpaio. He’s also a member of the LGBT Wack-Job Caucus....yep, he’s all fucked up in the head. His motives are clear....un-American filth.

He is educated and a Vet and he will be in the majority soon, how is that going to work out for you? Not good I bet

picture2_400x400.jpg

Meet the thread that killed this thread: 75 experts: Trump is a psychopath (University of Amsterdam, peer reviewed)

picture2_400x400.jpg

Good find. It is good to be informed on what assholes dems are electing to congress.

Fuck him, and his asshole statement.

Congressman Ruben Gallego sounds like he is another angry racist Democrat.
Maybe Gallego is angry because we have a 100% right to control our border crossings and a 100% right to control our immigration just every other country on the planet.

He’s the same barely legal anchor baby piece of shit who helped campaign against American badass Joe Arpaio. He’s also a member of the LGBT Wack-Job Caucus....yep, he’s all fucked up in the head. His motives are clear....un-American filth.

He is educated and a Vet and he will be in the majority soon, how is that going to work out for you? Not good I bet

He is just another dumb racist left wing crackpot Democrat.
Trump is correct. The Dirty Democratic Party corrupted the FBI, NSA and the IRS.
The Democrats are a huge step backwards for America.
Where you find a Democrat majority you will also find crime, corruption, poverty, bad schools, gangs, illiteracy, racism, hate, ghettos....

It is damn funny to see a Trump supporter asking for honest and rational communication.
Lean left, voted for Hillary, don't care for Trump. You're welcome to read my stands on the issues, end of the second line of my sig.

Did you think you "had" me there? Wanna add a few more laughing emojis?

I'm also not expecting what I'm hoping for to actually happen. What I'm expecting is the same third-grade mocking, name-calling, personal insults, blatant distortions, partisan talking points, straw man arguments and silly hyperbole that we're getting from both ends.

Because right now it's party over country.

Last edited:

Why does Trump turn a tragedy into something about himself? Why can’t he for once not make it about him? It is not partisan hyperbole to be a bit disgusted.

Why does Trump turn a tragedy into something about himself? Why can’t he for once not make it about him? It is not partisan hyperbole to be a bit disgusted.
Because he's an annoying, self-centered narcissist.

But psychopath? That's partisan hyperbole.

Because he's an annoying, self-centered narcissist.

But psychopath? That's partisan hyperbole.

That part yes...it is hyperbole.

Forum List

Back