Congressmen Smith And Schiff Get Pummeled By Benghazi Security Team

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
Rep Adam Smith and Adam Schiff have said there was no Stand Down Order. The Benghazi Security Team who was actually on the ground say Smith and Schiff are lying.

Tonight Smith will face off with Benghazi Security Team. Worth seeing first hand.

!!obama-erkel.jpg

Well we know the POTUS was busy at a fundraiser.

Worth Watching. These guys were only a mile away when it went down. They were repeatedly told not to go, by their account, even though they were ready to go in 5 minutes. They were never given permission to go. They went on their own.

If it's on Hannity! it must be true

These guys fought there. I watched their full statements tool. One of them was hit in the 3rd attack and had to have 13 surgeries on his arm that was dangling from the mortar round. They held off 3 attacks on the compound after getting there.

This is their statements from those that fought there BOZO. I'm sure the Reps would have thrown ink at the attackers. That will show them.

Lame ass Lib.

Democrats are hanging onto there being no written order. No one can say these men weren't told to stand down unless they were there.
Yep, so here's a chance for people to hear it STRAIGHT from people's mouths.

If it's on Hannity! it must be true

RW, I don't care who's show it's on. These are the actual people who were on the ground. When libs resist something like this, it makes them look even more partisan.

Worth Watching. These guys were only a mile away when it went down. They were repeatedly told not to go, by their account, even though they were ready to go in 5 minutes. They were never given permission to go. They went on their own.

Which is why it took a lot of balls for Congressmen Smith and Schiff to tell the security team what they actually experienced.

I've heard Adam Smith a few times on local radio shows, mostly with Medved, while I don't agree with him politically he seems like a stand up guy that has principles.

I've heard Adam Smith a few times on local radio shows, mostly with Medved, while I don't agree with him politically he seems like a stand up guy that has principles.

Good post. I give him credit for being willing to face the security team. If he's a stand up guy, I expect him to see it their way. They were there, he was not.

Rep Adam Smith and Adam Schiff have said there was no Stand Down Order. The Benghazi Security Team who was actually on the ground say Smith and Schiff are lying.

Tonight Smith will face off with Benghazi Security Team. Worth seeing first hand.

Durr hurr hurr, there was a terror attack overseas and pyyple died. And? Did you expect something different to happen?

Why do Wrongpublicans insist upon making Benghazi another "9/11 NEVER FORGET" even in American history? What makes it so special in your mind that you just can't let it go?

Speaking of 9/11, how many hearings did Congress have on Bush's "complete failure to protect American lives hurr durr muh talking points" or whatever garbage you're leveling against President Obama? Why have you allowed the whole thermite/controlled demolition bullshit conspiracy theory to die, but not this one? Don't you just hate President Obama because he's African-American and successful? Isn't that really all you have against him?

Durr hurr hurr, there was a terror attack overseas and pyyple died. And? Did you expect something different to happen?

Why do Wrongpublicans insist upon making Benghazi another "9/11 NEVER FORGET" even in American history? What makes it so special in your mind that you just can't let it go?

Speaking of 9/11, how many hearings did Congress have on Bush's "complete failure to protect American lives hurr durr muh talking points" or whatever garbage you're leveling against President Obama? Why have you allowed the whole thermite/controlled demolition bullshit conspiracy theory to die, but not this one? Don't you just hate President Obama because he's African-American and successful? Isn't that really all you have against him?
The fact that it bothers a hate filled retard like you is proof it's the right thing to do.

The fact that it bothers a hate filled retard like you is proof it's the right thing to do.

It would bother me if you gouged your eyes out right now. You see, I (as a lybyryl) have a certain sense of empathy that you (as a conservatard) will likely always lack.

Will you continue to be so pointlessly contrarian, or do you now believe that gouging your eyes out is "the right thing to do"?

It would bother me if you gouged your eyes out right now. You see, I (as a lybyryl) have a certain sense of empathy that you (as a conservatard) will likely always lack.

Will you continue to be so pointlessly contrarian, or do you now believe that gouging your eyes out is "the right thing to do"?

If you like to hit yourself in the head because it feels so good when you stop...........You might be a Liberal.

LOL, she's dumber than dirt, isn't she? But again, there's people who were actually there......and then there are propagandists like Lilly LIb.

If you like to hit yourself in the head because it feels so good when you stop...........You might be a Liberal.

LOL, I almost feel sorry for them. They're so thoroughly discredited on Benghazi and Iraq that it's got to be depressing for them. Poor things.

Forum List

Back