Congressmen Smith And Schiff Get Pummeled By Benghazi Security Team

Good time to switch from your favorite show and switch to the news because of operations into Syria at this moment. Turn to Hannity at 10PM to get important info on Benghazi and our Syria Ops now.

Fox_ToiletPaper-copy.jpg

But intelligent people are invited to get informed on a number of issues....

You ready to put some money on that? I know for a fact this topic is going to heat up inabout 4 weeks when other info is revealed.

You can get all of this in open source, hon. You just have to be smart.

Members of Benghazi Security Team just updated me they're waiting for Shep Smith to finish Syria update. If he goes for too long, they will do tomorrow night.

It's looking like the Benghazi debate will be pushed till tomorrow since Shep keeps talking...those guys are all in the studio, standing by though...

Tonight at 10PM on Hannity. Got pushed from last night because of breaking news about Syria strikes.

Congressman Adam Smith VERSUS the Benghazi Security Team tonight on Hannity.

This is invite is for intelligent people with open minds, not for Obamabots.

Good time to switch from your favorite show and switch to the news because of operations into Syria at this moment. Turn to Hannity at 10PM to get important info on Benghazi and our Syria Ops now.

How much did Fox pay you for that promo?

I love listening to you guys LOL. I worked in the nervecenter of the Pentagon. I'm one of those Americans that actually understands how that whole mission was supposed to work and how the NCA was supposed to react.

You know what the NCA is?

I love listening to you guys LOL. I worked in the nervecenter of the Pentagon. I'm one of those Americans that actually understands how that whole mission was supposed to work and how the NCA was supposed to react.

Oh wow you must be so knowledgable!

ATTENTION USMB EconChick knows better than EVERYONE OF US! Just give up guys she is a LEGEND among those who have worked in the nervecenter of the Pentagon! We're all a bunch of stoopid boobs in her presence!!!

P.S. National Command Authority. Unless you're referring to the Nubile Chicas of Appalachia. Am I close?

Oh wow you must be so knowledgable!

ATTENTION USMB EconChick knows better than EVERYONE OF US! Just give up guys she is a LEGEND among those who have worked in the nervecenter of the Pentagon! We're all a bunch of stoopid boobs in her presence!!!

P.S. National Command Authority. Unless you're referring to the Nubile Chicas of Appalachia. Am I close?

Good, you're one step ahead of the liberal idiots around here.

I notice instead of debating the topic, you, like many of the Obamabots around here, lowered yourself to personal comments.

I thought you were smarter than that, but hey, I'm still learning about some of you.

Forum List

Back