Congressmen Smith And Schiff Get Pummeled By Benghazi Security Team

Good, you're one step ahead of the liberal idiots around here.

I notice instead of debating the topic, you, like many of the Obamabots around here, lowered yourself to personal comments.

I thought you were smarter than that, but hey, I'm still learning about some of you.

Yeah sorry. I just equate the Benghazi scandal with the multitude of other 'scandals' that never amounted to anything because they were made up by fringe nutters like the birthers. If it turns out Obama gave the order to allow those people to die then I'll agree it's unforgivable and he has to go.

But that's just so ludicrous! If the motive is that letting them die will help him politically then he's the absolute WORST politician ever!!! But the right paints him as some mastermind who controls the media and has brainwashed America! So there's nothing you could say to convince me that this isn't the usual republican political shenanigans that they've based they're entire existence on for over 2 decades now.

I notice instead of debating the topic, you, like many of the Obamabots around here, lowered yourself to personal comments.

I thought you were smarter than that, but hey, I'm still learning about some of you.

Yeah sorry. I just equate the Benghazi scandal with the multitude of other 'scandals' that never amounted to anything because they were made up by fringe nutters like the birthers. If it turns out Obama gave the order to allow those people to die then I'll agree it's unforgivable and he has to go.

But that's just so ludicrous! If the motive is that letting them die will help him politically then he's the absolute WORST politician ever!!! But the right paints him as some mastermind who controls the media and has brainwashed America! So there's nothing you could say to convince me that this isn't the usual republican political shenanigans that they've based they're entire existence on for over 2 decades now.

Well good, at least you have an open mind.

By the way, for the folks giving me a green check mark, the debate actually DID take place last night, but because there was so much hot ISIS/Syria news, Hannity taped it and will broadcast it this Thursday at 10 PM.

I hear it was a great debate.

We still haven't heard from those who were under attack.

Those are the guys I'm saying will be broadcast on Thursday.

They quit their jobs and wrote a book called 13 Hours. It's out in bookstores now. There's a movie in a few weeks.

Believe me, Obama and Hillary are scared to death of this.

By the way, for the folks giving me a green check mark, the debate actually DID take place last night, but because there was so much hot ISIS/Syria news, Hannity taped it and will broadcast it this Thursday at 10 PM.

Who did you hear that from?

The people actually involved in the debate. Why?

Of course they did.

Of course they did.

Again, cough up the 2000 for your false accusation. 2000 buckaroos can go to the USMB kitty after I show a mod or admin what yet another idiot liar a lib is.

DUMB FUCK.

You are showing us how naïve you are as it pertains to politics and the rule of law...

If you were President and you were running for re-election with the election within 50 days, what would you prefer to take place on your watch?

1) 4 Americans dying at the hands of a band of terrorists and being able to say that help was too far away to get there in time
2) Those same 4 Americans dying at the hands of a band of terrorists AND 10 marines killed during a rescue attempt

As for the rule of law part....read up on the law as it pertains to campaign teams and their rights to suggest policy....and then take into consideration that the President was likely with his campaign team during the attack preparing for his Nevada rally the next day.....and what do you think his campaign team would have said if he was considering a very dangerous rescue mission.....

You are showing us how naïve you are as it pertains to politics and the rule of law...

If you were President and you were running for re-election with the election within 50 days, what would you prefer to take place on your watch?

1) 4 Americans dying at the hands of a band of terrorists and being able to say that help was too far away to get there in time
2) Those same 4 Americans dying at the hands of a band of terrorists AND 10 marines killed during a rescue attempt

As for the rule of law part....read up on the law as it pertains to campaign teams and their rights to suggest policy....and then take into consideration that the President was likely with his campaign team during the attack preparing for his Nevada rally the next day.....and what do you think his campaign team would have said if he was considering a very dangerous rescue mission.....

So well said. So well said. Great Summary. In fact I'll paste your paragraph again below:

As for the rule of law part....read up on the law as it pertains to campaign teams and their rights to suggest policy....and then take into consideration that the President was likely with his campaign team during the attack preparing for his Nevada rally the next day.....and what do you think his campaign team would have said if he was considering a very dangerous rescue mission...

and the one question I keep asking that has not yet been answered....

The administration said that there was not enough time to get an air rescue mission to Benghazi before the attack ended. It was confirmed when the military agreed that it would have taken 10 hours to get there.

What it doesn't answer, however, is how the administration knew that the siege would end in 10 years. As it was, it ended in 8 hours. How did they know those 3 men on the roof would not have been able to hold them off for another 2 hours?

They didn't. We all know that. So then why did they not, at the very least, get the ball rolling and have the mission in progress and abort it if the siege ended before they got there?

Tonight the big debate between Representative Adam Smith and the Benghazi Security Team is on Hannity at 10 PM.

Anyone the cares about the Stand Down lies coming from the Administration will see the people who were actually on the ground set Smith straight tonight.

Here are the transcripts of nine military officers testimony before the House Armed Services Committee under oath. All nine say there was no "Stand Down" order given.
Below is the link to their testimony.
Press Releases - News - Armed Services Republicans
I wonder if any of them wrote a book or a screenplay for a movie?

It's just like liberals to be bookish worms that know nothing about actually being on the front lines.

These guys were THERE.

You're implying they're lying to make a movie? No one buys that but silly, immature libs.

They quit their jobs to get the story straight after suppression of the truth by your beloved leader.

Here are the transcripts of nine military officers testimony before the House Armed Services Committee under oath. All nine say there was no "Stand Down" order given.

Those military officers weren't on the receiving end; these guys were.

So I take it you're interested in what THEY have to say, right?

Or you don't want to know if it makes your hero look bad?

this has been offered to RW's many times. Does it make any difference to the idiots? Hell NO !

they're oblivious to anything and everything that cuts the grain of their stupidity.

Hannity/debate ... LMAO

are those 9 officers included in his "debate" of course not, Hannity picked idiots to feed RW idiots a plate full of Benghazi BS .... fodder for FOOLS... FFF !

this has been offered to RW's many times. Does it make any difference to the idiots? Hell NO !

they're oblivious to anything and everything that cuts the grain of their stupidity.

Hannity/debate ... LMAO

are those 9 officers included in his "debate" of course not, Hannity picked idiots to feed RW idiots a plate full of Benghazi BS .... fodder for FOOLS... FFF !

Were any of those 9 actually on the ground taking the fire?????????? It takes quite an idiot to discard what people right there on the ground experienced.

Look, only pathetic hacks would want to ignore this information. Even most libs I know would want to see that exchange.

This just shows how pathetically biased................and deranged for that matter....that you are.

Hannity/debate ... LMAO

That's like saying," noooo, I don't want to talk to the astronauts who walked on the moon. What could they know about being on the moon."

LMFAO.

Forum List

Back