Congressmen Smith And Schiff Get Pummeled By Benghazi Security Team

Rep Adam Smith and Adam Schiff have said there was no Stand Down Order. The Benghazi Security Team who was actually on the ground say Smith and Schiff are lying.

Tonight Smith will face off with Benghazi Security Team. Worth seeing first hand.

Durr hurr hurr, there was a terror attack overseas and pyyple died. And? Did you expect something different to happen?

Why do Wrongpublicans insist upon making Benghazi another "9/11 NEVER FORGET" even in American history? What makes it so special in your mind that you just can't let it go?

Speaking of 9/11, how many hearings did Congress have on Bush's "complete failure to protect American lives hurr durr muh talking points" or whatever garbage you're leveling against President Obama? Why have you allowed the whole thermite/controlled demolition bullshit conspiracy theory to die, but not this one? Don't you just hate President Obama because he's African-American and successful? Isn't that really all you have against him?

Don't you just hate President Obama because he's African-American and successful? Isn't that really all you have against him?

And the race-card is played yet again because liberals like yourself is just too damn stupid to realize that Obama is a corrupt, incompetent, lying fraud and piece-of-shit as well.

It would bother me if you gouged your eyes out right now. You see, I (as a lybyryl) have a certain sense of empathy that you (as a conservatard) will likely always lack.

Will you continue to be so pointlessly contrarian, or do you now believe that gouging your eyes out is "the right thing to do"?
I hit the nail on the head. But you are correct on this one, I have no empathy for you. At all.

It would bother me if you gouged your eyes out right now. You see, I (as a lybyryl) have a certain sense of empathy that you (as a conservatard) will likely always lack.

Will you continue to be so pointlessly contrarian, or do you now believe that gouging your eyes out is "the right thing to do"?
I hit the nail on the head. But you are correct on this one, I have no empathy for you. At all.

LOL, it's like watching an elephant go SPLAT on an ant. Soooo funny.

Ok, back to topic, Adam Smith is about to get schooled by the Sec Team.

LOL, she's dumber than dirt, isn't she? But again, there's people who were actually there......and then there are propagandists like Lilly LIb.
If you read one of her posts you've read them all.

That's why I don't even read them. I skim the first sentence to get the gist. And it's always the same brainless chatter, like you said. She certainly doesn't know shit about Benghazi.

Watch Congressman Adam Smith Debate Benghazi Sec Team About Stand Down Order On Hannity @10pm

Hannity? Benghazi? No thanks. I have a bowel movement scheduled.

I wasn't passing this invite to stupid people. I was passing it to people who want to hear facts straight from people's mouths. Which is not you of course. We already know that darlin.

Watch Congressman Adam Smith Debate Benghazi Sec Team About Stand Down Order On Hannity @10pm

Hannity? Benghazi? No thanks. I have a bowel movement scheduled.

I wasn't passing this invite to stupid people. I was passing it to people who want to hear facts straight from people's mouths. Which is not you of course. We already know that darlin.

foxnews_large.gif

Benghazi! Benghazibenghazibenghazi!!!!!

Yeahhhh, if you were actually military, you'd know the guys on the ground have the most info. You're also the idiot that threw our Marine in Mexico under the bus. Everyone else knows the Marine was innocent. You're pretty pathetic.

Debate between the former special ops guys who were the Benghazi Security Team with Congressman Adam Smith about STAND DOWN ORDER.

Just another 30 minutes.

At 10PM on Hannity.

Forum List

Back