Congresswoman Gabbard goes against the leftist talking points again

I see it! When I go thru New Jersey I see it but not those two big towers.
People who've never been there don't realize the Times Square area is 5 miles uptown.
813.jpg

She'll get primaried.
And trashed by all of you for her progeressive ideas...

So you believe she is right or wrong on this issue? I think she is right on the money. She doesn't seem to be a mindless lefty, she is an actual liberal., they are very rare.
Oh, I tend to agree with her. I am all for telling babyman whatever he wants to hear .Tell him we are going to to build a 100 foot steel wall with gargoyles on it. It won't happen regardless.

But the Democrats should get a concession out of it. That's a basic principle that should be expected.

They get DECA extended by three years. If you believe that Trump won't get re-elected this is a no brain decision. In three years the Democrats can extend it.

It may be entirely too early to know "who" she is, what she's really made of. As it stands now, it's the idea of what someone like her could be as a candidate is what appeals. Someone with real experience with real life and death encounters in service to their country brings a lot to the table. That, and some elected office(s), would give someone not in the duopoly mold a big public.
And in this great land of opportunity, t could even be a man with a pale complexion.

They get DECA extended by three years.
That's not a concession to the Democrats. Thats a concession to Trump. The Trump administration has lost its legal battle to end DACA att every turn. Why would they give him this "punt"? They won't and shouldn't.

Gabbard says Democrats share blame in shutdown logjam

Oh my! An independent leftist thinker!? I thought they were extinct!
Just because republicans are forced to toe the line doesn't mean Democrats are. Differing opinions are allowed, Even encouraged.
Sure sure...that's why EVERY establishment member from the left AND right are trying to force her out of the race already. That's why the DNC conspired with Hillary to crush Bernie in the primaries and rigged it in her favor....oh and BTW I am not a republican,I had no plans to vote in 2016 I knew who was running and had already said no to all of them before President Trump decided to run and he was the ONLY candidate I was going to vote for.

Just because republicans are forced to toe the line doesn't mean Democrats are. Differing opinions are allowed, Even encouraged.
Sure sure...that's why EVERY establishment member from the left AND right are trying to force her out of the race already. That's why the DNC conspired with Hillary to crush Bernie in the primaries and rigged it in her favor....oh and BTW I am not a republican,I had no plans to vote in 2016 I knew who was running and had already said no to all of them before President Trump decided to run and he was the ONLY candidate I was going to vote for.
Ok, you aren't a republican.

You're just a gullible idiot.

Ok, you aren't a republican.

You're just a gullible idiot.
If that makes you feel better go for it. Been called worse,doesn't bother me. I know I am on the right side of history.

Forum List

Back