I like French bread
I like Tiramisu
I like matzo balls in beef soup
I like chicken paprika
I like wiener schnitzel
I like paella
I like kung po shrimp

You do not like McDonalds

You must warn us about that graphic images made by sunni terrorist groups.
Christians and Jews get no warnings, just death by the knife.
Those are most likely Syrian or Iraqi soldiers. Little chance they are Christian.

It is still happening.
The right constantly claims genocide against Christians while ignoring that 50x that number of Muslims have been killed.

Mostly by other "Muslims".

make that last word by zionists and you nailed it.:biggrin:

I have no hate, but I also have no love for any country but my own.
Then you would have let the Nazis take over Europe...…………….

The USA is a conglomeration of the World, love finds love, just as hate finds hate

That is the stupidest thing I have read on the forum in a long time
Stupid is as stupid does

Think its photoshopped

BiyfEH-IgAA1FFg.jpg

I did not say the other one was. Do try and keep up.

I could care less what you say, do try to accept the truth

I have never denied the truth.

I love French bread
I love Tiramisu
I love matzo balls in beef soup
I love chicken paprika
I love wiener schnitzel
I love paella
I love kung po shrimp

You love McDonalds

Enjoy

I love my wife
I love my children
I love my family
I love my pets
I love my my country.
I really, really like golf.

I like French bread
I like Tiramisu
I like chicken paprika
I like wiener schnitzel
I like paella
I like kung po shrimp

Matzo Balls? Wooooo. Easy. The antisemites here will crucify you.

I inspected the fist picture and found it's been altered. As in things have been added. It's been photoshopped. The Man has been photoshopped in. As has his hands and his fingers. The background is real, the poster is real and she is real. He is photoshopped in. There is a reason the Dems haven't commented on it. It's a lie.

It appears that someone is trying to benefit from her. It might be the Israelis trying to cover up their most recent gaff or the Hussbolla trying to bolster their own cause. But either way, it's a lie.
The photo seems to be real.
The photo is real, he is in denial. Talib is a terrorist

awda1.png

I already saw the photoshop characteristics where HE was photoshopped in as well as his two fingers. In fact, the two fingers are blatant in their photoshop characteristics. The orginal picture is of Her, the background and the poster. he was added in. But don't let a little fact get in the way of a good Party of Trump lie.

You are a Nazi...………………

BGN-Rashida-Tlaib-Palestine-Supporter_840x480-840x480.jpg

Here is what photoshopping looks like. The blending is not right on his right hand even in your new picture. The Photo is fake.

Now, exactly where is this photo supposed to have been taken? Shall we look a bit further?

View attachment 274810
You need to take your pills
BGN-Rashida-Tlaib-Palestine-Supporter_840x480-840x480.jpg

Destroy Israel she chants
tlaib-still-posing-with-anti-semitic-campaign-fundraiser.jpg

isizvidselec.jpg

I inspected the fist picture and found it's been altered. As in things have been added. It's been photoshopped. The Man has been photoshopped in. As has his hands and his fingers. The background is real, the poster is real and she is real. He is photoshopped in. There is a reason the Dems haven't commented on it. It's a lie.

It appears that someone is trying to benefit from her. It might be the Israelis trying to cover up their most recent gaff or the Hussbolla trying to bolster their own cause. But either way, it's a lie.

You can of course prove this? There is no reason anyone should take your word for anything, you do know that right?

Already did. Are you having reading problems again or is it just selective Trumpitious memory loss.

You must warn us about that graphic images made by sunni terrorist groups.
Christians and Jews get no warnings, just death by the knife.
Those are most likely Syrian or Iraqi soldiers. Little chance they are Christian.

It is still happening.
The right constantly claims genocide against Christians while ignoring that 50x that number of Muslims have been killed.

Mostly by other "Muslims".

make that last word by zionists and you nailed it.:biggrin:

Nope, Sunni and Shia have killed millions of each other, sorry.

I love French bread
I love Tiramisu
I love chicken paprika
I love wiener schnitzel
I love paella
I love kung po shrimp

You love McDonalds

Enjoy

I love my wife
I love my children
I love my family
I love my pets
I love my my country.

I like French bread
I like Tiramisu
I like chicken paprika
I like wiener schnitzel
I like paella
I like kung po shrimp

Not big on kosher food, but matzo balls in beef soup is love

isizvidselec.jpg

You can of course prove this? There is no reason anyone should take your word for anything, you do know that right?

Already did. Are you having reading problems again or is it just selective Trumpitious memory loss.

You made a statement, you can't prove it, you're dismissed.

I love French bread
I love Tiramisu
I love chicken paprika
I love wiener schnitzel
I love paella
I love kung po shrimp

You love McDonalds

Enjoy

I love my wife
I love my children
I love my family
I love my pets
I love my my country.

I like French bread
I like Tiramisu
I like chicken paprika
I like wiener schnitzel
I like paella
I like kung po shrimp

I made my own Matzo Ball soup last winter for the first time...pretty damn good if I say so myself. Even managed to keep it kosher.

isizvidselec.jpg

For you party of trumpers afflicted with STML, here it is again. Damn, that's one short memory. Makes Alzhiemers look like great memory.
upload_2019-8-17_14-52-46.jpeg

The texture on the right hand is different than the original picture. Signs of Photoshopping. Enjoy your STML or have you forgotten you are afflicted with that already.

isizvidselec.jpg

For you party of trumpers afflicted with STML, here it is again. Damn, that's one short memory. Makes Alzhiemers look like great memory.
View attachment 274812

The texture on the right hand is different than the original picture. Signs of Photoshopping. Enjoy your STML or have you forgotten you are afflicted with that already.

Sure, just ask you. What makes you think Trump is different from any other "President"?

She's aligned with CAIR and Hamas. The BDS movement is to get all Jews out of the Middle East. First of all, that isn't' going to happen. She's an anti semite. She's an absolute embarrassment to the United States. Detroit should primary her out. It's a great opportunity for a black republican in the general.

Yeah, I don’t care what color you are, if you’re a republican running in a district in Detroit you’re wasting your time.
Yeah, and they had Hillary winning the last election.

View attachment 274812

Oh great, a conspiracy. She hasn't made it a secret she's an anti semite.

To you. But I blew it up and saw that his pic has some inconsistencies that shows a gifted Photoshopper even better than I am and I am pretty damned good.

No conceit in Daryl Hunt 's family, as he got it all...

Activist who said Israel is a ‘terrorist entity’ attends Tlaib swearing-in, private dinner

I did a little background check on the site you sent us to. The Backers of it are also the same ones that contribute heavily to Trump in 2016 and are also contributing heavily to 2020 for Trump.

Are you telling me that I have no right to say that Israel needs to get back to the table with the PLO and get the PLO Country back on track? Hamas can be wiped off the face of the earth as far as I am concerned but the PLO needs it's own self rule without the BS that Israel inflicts on it. Does that make me a Terrorist? Or do I just disagree with the current leaders in Israel that seem to like being as a psuedo war with the PLO?

View attachment 274812

Sure, just ask you. What makes you think Trump is different from any other "President"?

I am sorry to admit to the world, He's different, very different.

View attachment 274812

Oh great, a conspiracy. She hasn't made it a secret she's an anti semite.

Or could it be, her being Palestinian, that she wants Palestine to be it's own country? Well, cupcake, so do I. You have no idea how many problems in the Middle East that would cure. Your STMS is showing.

She's aligned with CAIR and Hamas. The BDS movement is to get all Jews out of the Middle East. First of all, that isn't' going to happen. She's an anti semite. She's an absolute embarrassment to the United States. Detroit should primary her out. It's a great opportunity for a black republican in the general.

Yeah, I don’t care what color you are, if you’re a republican running in a district in Detroit you’re wasting your time.
Yeah, and they had Hillary winning the last election.

Huh? So what? There hasn’t been a Republican member of the house in Talib’s district since the 40’s. Try and stay grounded in reality.

I did a little background check on the site you sent us to. The Backers of it are also the same ones that contribute heavily to Trump in 2016 and are also contributing heavily to 2020 for Trump.

Are you telling me that I have no right to say that Israel needs to get back to the table with the PLO and get the PLO Country back on track? Hamas can be wiped off the face of the earth as far as I am concerned but the PLO needs it's own self rule without the BS that Israel inflicts on it. Does that make me a Terrorist? Or do I just disagree with the current leaders in Israel that seem to like being as a psuedo war with the PLO?

My goodness Daryl Hunt are you trying to put deflect from what I posted... I never said anything about what you can say or your fondness of the PLO... Never said anything about you being a terrorist...
Condolence's on your broken arm though... It has to be broken for you to pat yourself on the back like you did...

051f18f6f2d892637a6c4316d34f0d2e6c34a0-v5-wm.jpg

Forum List

Back