🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cons want a divorce from the United States

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
The United States has always been a marriage between libs and cons, that's the "united" in United States. But a marriage only works if there is compromise. If one can't except the other for who they are, it won't work. You can't try to force someone to be the way you want them to be.

The best times in America has been when both sides worked together. The worst times was when the Civil war happened because neither side would compromise. Looks like this country is going back to that same old stupidity.

When a family goes through a divorce the children suffer, and the economy of the family diminishes. As a result of the republicans wanting to secede from the U.S., our country is no longer the economic leader of the world, China is.

When a family goes through a divorce, the children usually become less educated. The U.S. is now one of the most uneducated industrialized countries in the world.

When a family goes through a divorce, the home falls into disrepair. America's roads, bridges and infrastructure is in shambles.

If this divorce happens, it will be very easy for the new super power to take us over. Look what's happening to Ukraine.

Your analogy is valid.
But you are wrong in saying a marriage works ONLY if there is compromise.
Marriage as too the country should be based on mutual principles. As a consequence there would NOT be compromises.
The key is determining if the principles are shared by the parties.
In the case of the USA the fact is most people that voted for Obama DIDN"T KNOW Obama's principles.
And for that reason, By more than 2-1, 65%-30%, Americans say they want the president elected in 2016 to pursue different policies and programs than the Obama administration, rather than similar ones.
Republicans Seem To Be Surging In Generic Ballot

The vast majority of Americans don't like to have a President who has told us:
I prefer to put 1,300 companies out of business that pay $100 billion in taxes each year and employ 400,000.
I prefer that utilities go bankrupt.
I prefer higher gas prices.
I prefer that utility rates skyrocket.
I prefer the military be disbanded and replaced by a group I control.
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded." (emphasis added)
Republicans Seem To Be Surging In Generic Ballot
These are NOT principles and ideas that MOST Americans want their president to have and therefore Most Americans want a change.

It's more than just the ability to compromise. There are no points on which compromise is possible. In fact the parts are getting further apart. Yes it makes us weaker. Liberals should have thought of that before their war on the American people.

It's more than just the ability to compromise. There are no points on which compromise is possible. In fact the parts are getting further apart. Yes it makes us weaker. Liberals should have thought of that before their war on the American people.

Republicans should have thought about that too....

The United States has always been a marriage between libs and cons, that's the "united" in United States. But a marriage only works if there is compromise. If one can't except the other for who they are, it won't work. You can't try to force someone to be the way you want them to be.

The best times in America has been when both sides worked together. The worst times was when the Civil war happened because neither side would compromise. Looks like this country is going back to that same old stupidity.

When a family goes through a divorce the children suffer, and the economy of the family diminishes. As a result of the republicans wanting to secede from the U.S., our country is no longer the economic leader of the world, China is.

When a family goes through a divorce, the children usually become less educated. The U.S. is now one of the most uneducated industrialized countries in the world.

When a family goes through a divorce, the home falls into disrepair. America's roads, bridges and infrastructure is in shambles.

If this divorce happens, it will be very easy for the new super power to take us over. Look what's happening to Ukraine.

Fuck you. I don't want to work with you or with people like you.

I want to destroy you.

And it looks pretty good for us right now....

Which is the ONLY reason dimocrap scum are 'reaching out'

Fuck them. I want them absolutely destroyed. I want us to treat them like we treated Japan and Germany during WWII. I want them destroyed, devastated and razed to the ground so that they can never rise and infest our Country with their disease ever again.

Think 'Third Punic War'

Get a Conservative to explain it to you

USA Today: Republicans lead generic ballot, looking better than in 2010, 1994 | Conservative Intelligence Briefing

Capture10-600x350.png

Compromise according to democrats is spelled capitulation. It isn't going to happen.

Remember Archie and Edith Bunker? Archie was a con, and treated Edith like shit. She finally grew a spine, and told the asshole to take a hike. It's the intolerance of the cons that's the war on the American people, and you know it.

Marriage as too the country should be based on mutual principles. As a consequence there would NOT be compromises.
You'd love being married in a Sharia law country.

Compromise according to democrats: the GOP goes along with everything we want.

Working together according to democrats: see above.

It was Boehner, the con leader of the House that bragged he got 98% of what he wanted.

Compromise according to democrats: the GOP goes along with everything we want.

Working together according to democrats: see above.

It was Boehner, the con leader of the House that bragged he got 98% of what he wanted.

obama made permanent 98% of the Bush tax cuts dork; that may have had something to do with it

what an idiot

Remember Archie and Edith Bunker? Archie was a con, and treated Edith like shit. She finally grew a spine, and told the asshole to take a hike. It's the intolerance of the cons that's the war on the American people, and you know it.

Anyone notice that liberals' reality is shaped by movies, TV shows and the like? They always default to these things to explain their position.
Conservatives' reality is shaped by studies and news stories.

I'm with Edge. Today's liberals are a pox. There is no working with people who think the problem with America is America.

The idea of compromise is fine on some issues. I prefer personal responsibility and that people take care of themselves. But I have no problem compromising by having social programs that provide a safety net.

There are other issues on which I do not agree to compromise. I think the the 2nd Amendment comes to mind here, as does the 1st.

Edith and Archie Bunker loved one another. In case you haven't noticed we hate you.

Isn't it a liberal article of faith that a couple who despises one another should not be forced to remain in a hostile marriage? The time has come to divorce. We share nothing.

Remember drunk teddy leaving his girlfriend in the car to drown. That was the start of the war on women.

I'm assuming you wrote this. Congratulations on a terrific short essay.

You are absolutely right. Our government, nee, our country, was founded on compromise. That the tea party refuses to acknowledge it may spell doom for our political system.

I'm assuming you wrote this. Congratulations on a terrific short essay.

You are absolutely right. Our government, nee, our country, was founded on compromise. That the tea party refuses to acknowledge it may spell doom for our political system.

the Dem President actually told Republcans to "go sit in the back of the bus" because, Obama also said "Elections have consequences

and you blame the failures of the PROGRESSIVE AGENDA on the tiny Tea Party and it's less than 70 members in congress?

libs are a bunch of moronic hypocrites who lie to themselves about virtually evrything

The tea party acknowledges it. A split of the country is just preferable to a democrat dictatorship.

Fuck you. I don't want to work with you or with people like you.

I want to destroy you.

And it looks pretty good for us right now....

Which is the ONLY reason dimocrap scum are 'reaching out'

Fuck them. I want them absolutely destroyed. I want us to treat them like we treated Japan and Germany during WWII. I want them destroyed, devastated and razed to the ground so that they can never rise and infest our Country with their disease ever again.

Think 'Third Punic War'

Get a Conservative to explain it to you

USA Today: Republicans lead generic ballot, looking better than in 2010, 1994 | Conservative Intelligence Briefing

Capture10-600x350.png

Fuck you, bro. We will lose some, and win more, and, in the end, people like you will be just a memory, no differant than the other zany ideologues in our history. And the nation will be very liberal by your definition.

Forum List

Back