Conservative Media CANNOT RESIST Anti Blackness

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Why do they call themselves conservatives? Why not call themselves what they are?

White supremacists.

The RWM just can't help themselves. It's like they are addicted to racism.

And in the end, you see how a no talent white person becomes a media star only for being able to be a racist. This is the white right wing race hustle.

Why do they call themselves conservatives? Why not call themselves what they are?

White supremacists.

And in the end, you see how a no talent white person becomes a media star only for being able to be a racist. This is the white right wing race hustle.

The only one hustling and pimping racism is you and your white, left-wing cohorts, bro.

Ya'll are obsessed with it to the point of insanity.

White supremacists.

Some cooking show is RWM?

White supremacists.

Truth.

They contort themselves into these ridiculous positions (like George Floyd not being murdered) and then get all upset when they get called an idiot.

One day for Juneteeth and 364 days of white grievance. :eek:

And 365 days of black folks mass-shooting other black folks, you'd think they'd forego that one day out of the year.

The OP criticizes Republicans, conservatives, and Trump, but here's the real "Anti-Blackness"...

You’re a democrat, the Party of Slavery, Jim Crow, KKK and Tuskegee Experiments, why don’t you send IM2 a weekly check?
I can`t believe that you crackers are still sending that email to each other. I`m a Democrat who reads books I`m well aware of what the party was several decades ago and I know which party attracts the cowardly Klan wannabes today. Those weren`t Democrats at the tiki torch Nazi rally in Charlottesville. A couple of you guys were wearing shirts that read 6MWE. 6 Million Weren`t Enough. Nice touch.

I can`t believe that you crackers are still sending that email to each other. I`m a Democrat who reads books I`m well aware of what the party was several decades ago and I know which party attracts the cowardly Klan wannabes today. Those weren`t Democrats at the tiki torch Nazi rally in Charlottesville. A couple of you guys were wearing shirts that read 6MWE. 6 Million Weren`t Enough. Nice touch.

We know the dogs you lie with. You'd rather side up with Antifa and those left-wing idiots out there in the streets protesting, vandalizing Synagogues, and threatening to kill the Jews. Right Mr. Democrat?

Better hope you don't get fleas, doggie.

You Left wing loons sit around singing "Gas the Jews" at your local Left-wing University and you say the GOP are Nazis in the next breath?

Mwhahahahaha!!!

They`re caught up in one of their daily Stupidity contests.
If you want to say the Earth is flat, that is your privilege, but don’t be surprised when people call you a moron because of it. I don’t care about their crazy opinions, but please don’t complain when someone points out your folly.

We know the dogs you lie with. You'd rather side up with Antifa and those left-wing idiots out there in the streets protesting, vandalizing Synagogues, and threatening to kill the Jews. Right Mr. Democrat?

Better hope you don't get fleas, doggie.
11 Jews were murdered by a MAGA at a synagogue less 20 miles from my home. STFU.

If you want to say the Earth is flat, that is your privilege, but don’t be surprised when people call you a moron because of it. I don’t care about their crazy opinions, but please don’t complain when someone points out your folly.
We depend on democrats telling us whether or not the moon is flat.

For example, if I were to wake up and the democrat party tells me that the moon is really a planet and made of gases, that is the way it is

I just feel foolish all these years thinking I knew what a woman was.

We depend on democrats telling us whether or not the moon is flat.

For example, if I were to wake up and the democrat party tells me that the moon is really a planet and made of gases, that is the way it is

I just feel foolish all these years thinking I knew what a woman was.
We rely on you to tell us how the Democrats lost seats in the House while casting supposedly 20 million fraudulent ballots.

Of course, like everything else in your miserable lives....every one of your guys have failed to explain how that happened.

Now run along Beavis.

We rely on you to tell us how the Democrats lost seats in the House while casting supposedly 20 million fraudulent ballots.

Of course, like everything else in your miserable lives....every one of your guys have failed to explain how that happened.

Now run along Beavis.
You allow Rhino's in.

Trump could not even get them to build a border wall like they all promised to do the first 2 years he was in office even though the GOP owned all of Congress.

If Trump somehow gets back in, I will expect the same from the GOP, along with another half dozen impeachments

But it sure as well beats Potato head mumbling and bumbling as you freaks pretend the video is all Russian disinformation.

At least he can secure the border better like he did last time all by his lonesome.

It would also be nice to see him go in after US citizens Hamas has kidnapped.

Forum List

Back