Conservative on fux tells woman:" "know your role and shut your mouth."

Fox finger-pointer to woman: 'know your role' - KansasCity.com

A finger-pointing political argument on Fox News Channel boiled over when a male conservative talk show host shouted at a woman to "know your role and shut your mouth."

The man, Bill Cunningham, later asked Fox contributor Tamara Holder, "Are you going to cry?"

Conservatives are getting nastier as they're getting more desperate.

No telling what some of them will do as they have to compete on a level playing field. It will get scary. All those years and years of power in every facet of life. Now they are losing more everyday. They will become more extreme as illustrated by the tea party.

A finger-pointing political argument on Fox News Channel boiled over when a male conservative talk show host shouted at a woman to "know your role and shut your mouth."

The man, Bill Cunningham, later asked Fox contributor Tamara Holder, "Are you going to cry?"

Yes, because ONE GUY speaks for all conservatives.

Moron.
Didn't you just post a picture of "Rakim" the stupid Black guy? So it only works if you are labeling all Blacks. I see

Moron.
Didn't you just post a picture of "Rakim" the stupid Black guy? So it only works if you are labeling all Blacks. I see
No, dumbass. I was labeling YOU. :lol:

But it's not at all surprising that you played the race card. You have nothing else.

Moron.
No, dumbass. I was labeling YOU. :lol:

But it's not at all surprising that you played the race card. You have nothing else.

You are the one who posted that pic with a paragraph, so how am I to blame for you doing exactly what you accused others of doing.

If you're going to comment on the exchange between Tamara and Billy, why not look at it in context first? It was actually a good debate between the two of them. Billy Cunningham was being typical Billy Cunningham, and Tamara was being the quintisential apologist for Eric Holder. She very competently held her own against Billy and Sean however.

Youtube Billy Cunningham and Tamara Holder on Fox - Bing Videos

Last edited:

This is a textbook example, if your textbooks are from Texas or Minnesota, on how women are supposed to be "submissive" Bachmann (R) said it so it must be true. :dunno: I know one yammerer who isn't submissive that would be Katzndogz. She's just like daveman, a wind-up doll

Tamara Holden tries the same tactics with Michelle Malkin and gets OWNED.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCSiemw0E8c]Blame Righty Syndrome Exposed! - Michelle Malkin vs. Tamara Holder - Sean Hannity - YouTube[/ame]

It is time for Holder to GO. Both of them.

Both in the segment with Cunningham and the segment with Malkin, Tamara used the tactic and defense that yes, it was said, but Holder or Bloomberg didn't intend it as it was said.

I wonder if we can find her on record anywhere defending a conservative who said something questionable or stupid that "Yes, it was said, but he/she didn't intend it as it was said?" Is there a liberal anywhere who has taken that position with a conservative who was being criticized for something?

Check in on the currently active Limbaugh thread before you answer that. :)

If a woman has to say "Don't talk to me like that I'm ONLY a woman" she has lost the argument. Holden has a habit of screaming over everyone else (just like she did with Michelle Malkin) then getting her feelings hurt when she's told to shut up. This is her method of reasoned debate.

Picture a debate with a woman like Margaret Thatcher. When was she driven to screaming fits to get her point across? Tamara Holder has perfected debate by tantrum, then throwing in some phony outrage when she is put in her place. Holder would have a point, IF she hadn't done this before, many times.

Cunningham was suckered into losing his cool. He should have expected this kind of action from Holder and prepared accordingly.

Both in the segment with Cunningham and the segment with Malkin, Tamara used the tactic and defense that yes, it was said, but Holder or Bloomberg didn't intend it as it was said.

I wonder if we can find her on record anywhere defending a conservative who said something questionable or stupid that "Yes, it was said, but he/she didn't intend it as it was said?" Is there a liberal anywhere who has taken that position with a conservative who was being criticized for something?

Check in on the currently active Limbaugh thread before you answer that. :)

:puke: :eusa_hand: (the bolded text)

Classic Lib move." Conservative on fux tells woman:" "know your role and shut your mouth."
But she had her finger pointed at him as well and she told him to shut up.

Libs always tell their followers stuff to mislead them.
Ed Schultz was famous for this.
He would spend time on his radio and or TV show blasting republicans for the way they voted on a bill.

Was he accurate? Yes.Was he truthful? Hell no.
He would not tell his audience the reason the republicans voted the way they did was because the Democrats loaded the bill with all sorts of stuff that the GOP would never vote for.

I can not take a libs words on any area of defending a women's rights seriously anyway. Because you know... the second they don't like a woman's opinions...out comes this same anti woman rhetoric spewing forth from their mouths. Only with ten times the venom attached to it. Bunch of lying hypocrites.:cuckoo:

Classic Lib move." Conservative on fux tells woman:" "know your role and shut your mouth."

He would spend time on his radio and or TV show blasting republicans for the way they voted on a bill.

He would not tell his audience the reason the republicans voted the way they did was because the Democrats loaded the bill with all sorts of stuff that the GOP would never vote for.

I can not take a libs words on any area of defending a women's rights seriously anyway. Because you know... the second they don't like a woman's opinions...out comes this same anti woman rhetoric spewing forth from their mouths. Only with ten times the venom attached to it. Bunch of lying hypocrites.:cuckoo:

yep, they are for a women as long as she thinks like them..if not, forget it...she is not worthy to them...two faced hyprocites is what I call them

"You know your role" As in "You know that your only job is to defend Obama and the Democrats at all costs".

yep, they are for a women as long as she thinks like them..if not, forget it...she is not worthy to them...two faced hyprocites is what I call them

that really hurts Stephie :( Stop it!!! :rolleyes:

Liberals are all for defending liberals' right to free speech. Not so much conservatives' right to free speech.

Liberals are all for defending womens' rights, if the women are liberal. Not so much if they are conservative.

Liberals are all for defending liberal black peoples' sensitive natures by presuming any criticism of a liberal black person arises out of racism. Criticism no matter how dishonest, hateful, or racist of a black conservative is okay though.

Liberals are all for defending liberal activist groups or even the OSW for exercising their constitutional rights when they shout down or bully or harrass or try to economically damage a conservative, but they are quick to accuse and condemn any conservative group who stages any kind of protest of anything.

And yes, there are some conservatives who can be just as unreasonable and abrasive, but in that case we are talking mostly individual rebels and not group think.

In any case, I don't see many here actually looking objectively at the interchanges between Tamara and Billy or between Tamara and Michelle. No analysis of who had the stronger argument.

It's just the same old same old 'your mom wears army boots' or 'whose is blackest' accusing and blame game.

Boring.

I love the lib freak out over this. :lol:

Yet they are the first to defend the submission of women in Islam as a "you know it's a cultural thing". ETA wrong picture

Burqa-ed_throng.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back