Conservative on fux tells woman:" "know your role and shut your mouth."

This woman is right out of central casting. Fox needs a steady supply of "liberals" who are less than proficient at short answer debate. These people are given guidelines and are expected to present themselves as befuddled in the face of superior conservative arguments from the hosts and the conservative guests.

Professional wrestling meets cable talk show.

I haven't noticed Juan Williams looking "befuddled" or overwhelmed. Or Bob Beckel, or many of the other liberals who are regular members or guests.

YOU on the other hand...

You haven't huh? You ain't watching.

YouTube

Bill O'Reilly EXPLODES On Juan Williams Over The IRS Spending - YouTube

Kimberly Guilfoyle Sexy-Bob Beckel Gets Dunked - \"The FIVE\" - Fox News - 7-4-12 - YouTube

Fox News 'Liberal' on 'Brain' Room: Cut Off the Muslims! - YouTube

This is what happens when the actor removes his mask and meets an actual liberal who has not been scripted. Oops!

Caroline Heldman Lectures Juan Williams About Bigotry - YouTube

YOU are the very definition of a "stooge."

Fox finger-pointer to woman: 'know your role' - KansasCity.com

A finger-pointing political argument on Fox News Channel boiled over when a male conservative talk show host shouted at a woman to "know your role and shut your mouth."

The man, Bill Cunningham, later asked Fox contributor Tamara Holder, "Are you going to cry?"

Conservatives are getting nastier as they're getting more desperate.

Although Bill Cunningham is not representative of all conservatives, his attitude is nonetheless representative of many conservatives with regard to the right’s hostility toward women and women’s issues, particularly as women are forced to fight for their privacy rights concerning contraception and procreation, fight against the hateful notion of sexually active women being ‘sluts,’ and Congressional republicans’ continued efforts to undermine women’s reproductive rights in the context of ‘legitimate rape’ and pregnancy resulting from rape being ‘rare’ as justification to indeed erode those privacy rights.

I haven't noticed Juan Williams looking "befuddled" or overwhelmed. Or Bob Beckel, or many of the other liberals who are regular members or guests.

YOU on the other hand...

YouTube

Kimberly Guilfoyle Sexy-Bob Beckel Gets Dunked - \"The FIVE\" - Fox News - 7-4-12 - YouTube

This is what happens when the actor removes his mask and meets an actual liberal who has not been scripted. Oops!

Fuck off. You issued a challenge. I responded. How a person who considers himself intelligent can actually spend a fucking minute defending FOX news is the confusing part.

You got owned. Now stop crying.

A liberals woman's place is on her back with her legs spresd letting anything and everything in. Then the other place is the abortion clinic on her back with her legs spread again geting a life sucked out of her. Very respectful, but how are you supposed to respect someone that doesn't respect a life that part of themselves?

Someone is obsessed. I suggest a vacation.

No, i'm just a normal guy that thinks an unborn should have a chance at life. Not just a choice, because he might effect the life of the person that didn't think to begin with.

No. You are obsessed. The country has decided this matter. A small number of opportunists are trying to use the issue to get knuckleheads like you all excited so you'll vote for them and look the other way when they fuck you.

The biggest mistake that you make is not recognizing that liberals like me would also love to see an end to abortions. We tell you, we introduce ways to prevent unwanted pregnancies, we seek funding to promote said ways. And you....right on fucking cue........say no and tell us we like killing babies.

Get a new game plan. The one you have is not working.

Ll, there are thousans of couples that would love to adopt a baby, why not start there? Oh, i forgot liberals don't want anything to change the mind of a woman's choice to chose.

A finger-pointing political argument on Fox News Channel boiled over when a male conservative talk show host shouted at a woman to "know your role and shut your mouth."

The man, Bill Cunningham, later asked Fox contributor Tamara Holder, "Are you going to cry?"

Although Bill Cunningham is not representative of all conservatives, his attitude is nonetheless representative of many conservatives with regard to the right’s hostility toward women and women’s issues, particularly as women are forced to fight for their privacy rights concerning contraception and procreation, fight against the hateful notion of sexually active women being ‘sluts,’ and Congressional republicans’ continued efforts to undermine women’s reproductive rights in the context of ‘legitimate rape’ and pregnancy resulting from rape being ‘rare’ as justification to indeed erode those privacy rights.

And now I supposed that after making such a broad brush proclaimination from that mountain top on which you reside, you want the rest of us, especially those of us who consider ourselves Conservatives to grovel in humiliation because of the actions of one person, which is apparently being taken out of context from what I have been able to read.

I have only one thing to say...

Stick it your ear. You don't have to worry about doing any brain damage because you don't use yours for any critical thinking.

Ll, there are thousans of couples that would love to adopt a baby, why not start there? Oh, i forgot liberals don't want anything to change the mind of a woman's choice to chose.

That is ridiculous.

If a woman decides that she does not want to give birth....after she is pregnant....it is nobodies business but hers. We have time limits that she must adhere to. That we have those is an indication that liberals have strong reservations regarding this matter.

The issue is complicated.

http://www.ccainstitute.org/why-we-do-it-/facts-and-statistics.html

Adopt away!

And now I supposed that after making such a broad brush proclaimination from that mountain top on which you reside, you want the rest of us, especially those of us who consider ourselves Conservatives to grovel in humiliation because of the actions of one person, which is apparently being taken out of context from what I have been able to read.

I have only one thing to say...

Stick it your ear. You don't have to worry about doing any brain damage because you don't use yours for any critical thinking.

suppose
serious run-on sentence
lame insult

Result: Absolute failure.

A liberals woman's place is on her back with her legs spresd letting anything and everything in. Then the other place is the abortion clinic on her back with her legs spread again geting a life sucked out of her. Very respectful, but how are you supposed to respect someone that doesn't respect a life that part of themselves?

Someone is obsessed. I suggest a vacation.

No, i'm just a normal guy that thinks an unborn should have a chance at life. Not just a choice, because he might effect the life of the person that didn't think to begin with.

Then work to find a solution ending the practice.

Making abortion illegal, however, is no ‘solution.’

No woman has a right to an abortion or birth control at my expense. This has nothing to do with "privacy." If they want privacy, then they better not ask the taxpayers to pay for it. Otherwise, it becomes a public matter.

Life sucks, don't it?

And they idea that women are so abused today is laughable. Ask any man who has ever been divorced how women are so persecuted.

That is ridiculous.

If a woman decides that she does not want to give birth....after she is pregnant....it is nobodies business but hers. We have time limits that she must adhere to. That we have those is an indication that liberals have strong reservations regarding this matter.

Facts and Statistics

Adopt away!

Paying for it should be nobody's business but her's either then.

Right?

YOU on the other hand...

YouTube

agreed!

This woman is right out of central casting. Fox needs a steady supply of "liberals" who are less than proficient at short answer debate. These people are given guidelines and are expected to present themselves as befuddled in the face of superior conservative arguments from the hosts and the conservative guests.

Professional wrestling meets cable talk show.

Same thing I always thought when watching MSNBC and their fake arguments with Pat Buchanan and Joe Scarborough. Let alone the fact that the only thing on the 24/7 loop on any station is the pre approved talking points from both sides of the aisle. If any of them had an original thought that would be a miracle.

Bullshit. There is no parity here. You nuts run to that argument every time FOX gets called out for bullshit. MSNBC runs with a liberal POV, but they are far more credible than FOX. Not even close.

images

That is ridiculous.

Facts and Statistics

Adopt away!

Paying for it should be nobody's business but her's either then.

Right?

Taxes. Dummy. We all pay for it. Unwanted babies are a drag.........on our economy.

Now...how about changing that avatar. It is an image that you do not own. You should have more respect for property rights.....being that you are a nutter. Instead of using an image that someone else created......just take a pic of your own kid giving you the finger. You must have some.

Asshole.

Fuck off. You issued a challenge. I responded. How a person who considers himself intelligent can actually spend a fucking minute defending FOX news is the confusing part.

You got owned. Now stop crying.

Is your real name 'Shemp'?

It seems that every thought that manages to sneak into your pea brain every minute of every day is consumed with nothing but your hyper-partisanship. Haven't you ever been curious to see what it's like to be a real human being?

That is ridiculous.

If a woman decides that she does not want to give birth....after she is pregnant....it is nobodies business but hers. !

It's everybody's business, especially the somebody you death mongers tend to forget about whenever the topic is raised.

Based on the knowledge that we had at one time the country made a decision. That knowledge has expanded and we know things today that we didn't know then. Based on this newly acquired knowledge it is time to make a different decision.

Forum List

Back