🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Conservative radio host Michael Berry call black teens "Jungle Animals."

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
White Radio Host Calls Black Teens At Texas Pool Party 'Jungle Animals'

Conservative radio host Michael Berry said Monday that the black teens who were confronted by police last week at a pool party in McKinney, Texas acted like “jungle animals.”

Berry, host of the “The Michael Berry Show” on KTRH in Houston, made his comments while discussing the Friday pool party where a white police officer drew his gun on several black teens and slammed a 14-year-old girl in a bikini to the ground.

Berry, who is white, said the alleged confrontation made for great news and stirred “the black pastor” and members of the community.

“You’ve got a ready-made crowd of people who don’t have day jobs that are ready to storm the streets and threaten the cops,” Berry said. “Let me suggest that for the people who end up getting in fights with the cops: Shut your mouth!”

Berry commended police who rush into dangerous situations with “screaming” teens.

More proof the election of Obama had the opposite effect, we awakened a sleeping giant. And he was wearing a sheet.

That is what brings ratings with his audience

I wouldn't use the word "jungle" or limit it to one race; but the vast majority of teens I see these days do fit my definition of Animals.

I wouldn't use the word "jungle" or limit it to one race; but the vast majority of teens I see these days do fit my definition of Animals.
So are some of the posters on this board

I was speaking to a cop once in NY after being assaulted by black teens. He told me to "stay away from the city parks because they (black teens) behave like animals."

White Radio Host Calls Black Teens At Texas Pool Party 'Jungle Animals'

Conservative radio host Michael Berry said Monday that the black teens who were confronted by police last week at a pool party in McKinney, Texas acted like “jungle animals.”

Berry, host of the “The Michael Berry Show” on KTRH in Houston, made his comments while discussing the Friday pool party where a white police officer drew his gun on several black teens and slammed a 14-year-old girl in a bikini to the ground.

Berry, who is white, said the alleged confrontation made for great news and stirred “the black pastor” and members of the community.

“You’ve got a ready-made crowd of people who don’t have day jobs that are ready to storm the streets and threaten the cops,” Berry said. “Let me suggest that for the people who end up getting in fights with the cops: Shut your mouth!”

Berry commended police who rush into dangerous situations with “screaming” teens.

More proof the election of Obama had the opposite effect, we awakened a sleeping giant. And he was wearing a sheet.
I heard a black kid on the radio this morning make the exact same comparison. He said it was like a jungle and the cop was trying to control all the animals. He meant it as an insult to the cop.

The cop was wrong. The teens were wrong. Everybody was wrong.

tumblr_np838hymoE1uqn8s6o1_500.jpg

Forum List

Back