Conservative WSJ says tweets are a big problem

It's truly amazing when factions, who would seek to prohibit a sitting President from communicating directly with his people, aren't considered to be Un-American.

Who's prohibiting him? No one. Who's trying to prohibit him? No one.

He's his own worst enemy and that is what they are telling him.

Being his own worst enemy will bring him down eventually.

It didn't bring Obama down.
That's true. Our system is so well built that it can survive three tards in a row!

Not even Trump's wife can stop the geezer from hoisting himself with his own petard. And she's tried! :lol:

Our apprentice President is going to be 71 next week. It's way too late for that total-lack-of-impulse-control leopard to change his spots.

Yes, how dare Trump speak directly to the peasants. Our vaunted ministry of truth must translate into new speak before words get out....I can see why you leftists are outraged, OUTRAGED I tells ya...

It's truly amazing when factions, who would seek to prohibit a sitting President from communicating directly with his people, aren't considered to be Un-American.

------------------------------------------ EVENTUALLY eh , thought he was supposed to be impeached by now Debbie [chuckle] !!

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." - H.L. Mencken

Illuminati confirmed.

------------------------------------------ EVENTUALLY eh , thought he was supposed to be impeached by now Debbie [chuckle] !!

Who said he'd be impeached in his 4th month? I certainly didn't. I gave him a whole 2 years, whether he resigned or impeached.

I hear he's going to impeach himself......................in 8 years.

j3lxy7sj_1t9q7io_1lq37xy.png

mad max 'waters' said it , no matter , anyway you'll get him EVENTUALLY Debbie [as i roll my eyes and chant' Putin , Russia , Putin , Russia Debbie !!:afro:

"the most effective opponent of the Trump Presidency is Donald J. Trump."

I find it difficult to argue this point. On so many levels this guy is a horse's ass, a megalomaniac, and a total fool. But none of that is grounds for impeachment, and unless something else pops up that ties him to illegal activity or his health goes south in a big way, he will be our president until Jan 2021. I wish Ivanka or somebody would grab him by the balls and say "listen dumbfuck, you wanted this job and you got it. So stop fucking around with your twitter account and get to work on what matters."

BTW, I am a conservative that voted for the guy, if that matters.

everyones entitled to their opinion . My opinion is that TRUMP is great Task !!

Who said he'd be impeached in his 4th month? I certainly didn't. I gave him a whole 2 years, whether he resigned or impeached.
I still have the end of July in the pool.

I still have the end of July in the pool.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Maybe , who knows Faun ??

Forum List

Back