Conservatives and Libertarians need to be allies

I'll become an ally with the republicans when they give up their never ending wars on liberty based on their irrational fears. The war on that which we fear (terrorism) is a war against freedom of sovereign states. It is colonialism. The republican wars on the liberty of minority groups of gays, single women, Hispanics, and Blacks is just asinine bigotry. The war on non-prescription drugs, aka. the drug war, is just plain stupidity.

And the Democrats do that sort of thing?

I'll become an ally with the republicans when they give up their never ending wars on liberty based on their irrational fears. The war on that which we fear (terrorism) is a war against freedom of sovereign states. It is colonialism. The republican wars on the liberty of minority groups of gays, single women, Hispanics, and Blacks is just asinine bigotry. The war on non-prescription drugs, aka. the drug war, is just plain stupidity.

Hell no. Me, I choose door number 3.

Total irrelevance?
OK, whatever works for you.

Total irrelevance?

Sorry not gonna sell my principles out to be on the winning team. I pick the best candidate period. Want my vote? Change the voting system to allow me to pick my order of candidates, then you might get my vote for my second best candidate if my first favorite does not get into the top two. Till then I will vote for the best candidate irregardless of who the msm says are the only two to vote for.

Total irrelevance?

Sorry not gonna sell my principles out to be on the winning team. I pick the best candidate period. Want my vote? Change the voting system to allow me to pick my order of candidates, then you might get my vote for my second best candidate if my first favorite does not get into the top two. Till then I will vote for the best candidate irregardless of who the msm says are the only two to vote for.

That's very noble and I'm sure you sleep well at night congratulating yourself on how principled you are.
In the adult world though such actions make you irrelevant to the political process.

Total irrelevance?

That's very noble and I'm sure you sleep well at night congratulating yourself on how principled you are.
In the adult world though such actions make you irrelevant to the political process.
Tough fucking titties.

Quit blaming the customer for your horseshit neocon product.

Not gonna happen here. Libertarians have never learned the difference between freedom and license.
Bullshit.

The consequences of poor decisions are bad enough all on their own....We don't need haughty, paternalistic, know-it-all, police-statist, finger-waggers to give free adults any of their pious lip after the fact.

After all, that job is already filled quite competently by the liberoidals.

lolibertarians need to willingly give up their 4th amendment rights and promote spreading democracy across the globe at the end of the barrel of a gun on future taxpayer's dime :thup:

Tough fucking titties.

With all due respect, people aren't exactly lining up to buy your product either.

Tough fucking titties.

With all due respect, people aren't exactly lining up to buy your product either.

But...but...Ron Paul wins on every internet poll!

WAHHHH!!!

Total irrelevance?

Wow, such silly and cynical notions you harbor, criticizing somebody for sticking to their principles? You understand that your statement indicates that you are UNPRINCIPLED? You might want to stop and think about it since it would indicate that you are no different than those that game the system to steal tax dollars from honest people because "everybody does it so why shouldn't I?".

The fact of the matter is what the Republic needs is MORE people like RKMBrown, people that are willing to do what they believe is right instead of what they believe is popular. The principled person is FAR more relevant than the unprincipled sheep will ever be because he is setting the example that people should be following if we have any hope of saving the Republic that we inherited from our principled predecessors.

Wow, such silly and cynical notions you harbor, criticizing somebody for sticking to their principles? You understand that your statement indicates that you are UNPRINCIPLED? You might want to stop and think about it since it would indicate that you are no different than those that game the system to steal tax dollars from honest people because "everybody does it so why shouldn't I?".

The fact of the matter is what the Republic needs is MORE people like RKMBrown, people that are willing to do what they believe is right instead of what they believe is popular. The principled person is FAR more relevant than the unprincipled sheep will ever be because he is setting the example that people should be following if we have any hope of saving the Republic that we inherited from our principled predecessors.

No, it is not "principled." It is stupid. Mr Brown has zero effect on anything but his own ego. The adults in the room know that nationally we have two parties. You can either engage one or the other of them and try to influence how they work or you can remain irrelevant. Mr Brown has chosen to remain irrelevant.
To me that is irresponsible. He might as well not vote at all.

Tough fucking titties.

How about giving real freedom and free enterprise and real cuts in spending and bureaucracy a fair hearing in the arena of ideas, rather than smearing and lying about libertarians like liberoidals do?

No, it is not "principled." It is stupid. Mr Brown has zero effect on anything but his own ego. The adults in the room know that nationally we have two parties. You can either engage one or the other of them and try to influence how they work or you can remain irrelevant. Mr Brown has chosen to remain irrelevant.

That's pretty much what I'm thinking. Though I agree with RKMB a lot of the time, his startegy marginalizes him.

If you don't defeat the biggest evil, it will win everytime.

The biggest evil is the democrook party. We had a good chance at defeating them this last go around, but just enough people apparently wanted 4 more years of the moonbat messiah as opposed to a guy who would fuck them a little less, and could also be unseated in 2016.

They've also damaged their standing in the GOP. Libertarians could influence the narative a lot more by backing people who are much closer to their line of thinking, than backing people who no one else has ever heard of. For me it's a choice between Right vs. Wrong. Democrooks are always wrong, and in whatever areas they're close to right on, their motivation isn't to promote what's best for the country. Just like all commies, once they've defeated their opponets, they'll reverse course on those few things anyway.

So the next time around, we'll be faced with:

A) A candidate that will work tirelessly to undermine all of your freedom, and take away any chance you have to enhance your standard of living.

B) A candidate that will at least hamper the leftist agenda.

C) A candidate that will try and roll back the left's agenda, but has absolutely no chance to win.

I'll once again go with (B). Not because I like it, but defeating (A) is a paramount strategy to incrimentally changing future candidate (B)'s into (C)'s and eventually marginalizing (A)'s to the point where they're the ones with no chance for electoral success.

That's how I see it, because far too many people are scared to death of suddenly being free. They don't seem to look at liberty as an asset or virtue because their either scarred of the responsibility and/or what some other idiots might do with an abundance of liberty.

Tough fucking titties.

How about giving real freedom and free enterprise and real cuts in spending and bureaucracy a fair hearing in the arena of ideas, rather than smearing and lying about libertarians like liberoidals do?

I agree with that. Republicrats and "conservatives" demonize libertarians far too often. I don't agree with libertarians on every issue, but the foundation of constitutionally limited government is what should be the focus. Defeating the democrook agenda should be the greatest priority, so we should be able to more easily embrace these people.

Crush the democrooks first, then we can fight amongst each other about how far right we go, and opposed to how slowly left we go.

That's pretty much what I'm thinking. Though I agree with RKMB a lot of the time, his startegy marginalizes him.

If you don't defeat the biggest evil, it will win everytime.

The biggest evil is the democrook party. We had a good chance at defeating them this last go around, but just enough people apparently wanted 4 more years of the moonbat messiah as opposed to a guy who would fuck them a little less, and could also be unseated in 2016.

They've also damaged their standing in the GOP. Libertarians could influence the narative a lot more by backing people who are much closer to their line of thinking, than backing people who no one else has ever heard of. For me it's a choice between Right vs. Wrong. Democrooks are always wrong, and in whatever areas they're close to right on, their motivation isn't to promote what's best for the country. Just like all commies, once they've defeated their opponets, they'll reverse course on those few things anyway.

So the next time around, we'll be faced with:

A) A candidate that will work tirelessly to undermine all of your freedom, and take away any chance you have to enhance your standard of living.

B) A candidate that will at least hamper the leftist agenda.

C) A candidate that will try and roll back the left's agenda, but has absolutely no chance to win.

I'll once again go with (B). Not because I like it, but defeating (A) is a paramount strategy to incrimentally changing future candidate (B)'s into (C)'s and eventually marginalizing (A)'s to the point where they're the ones with no chance for electoral success.

That's how I see it, because far too many people are scared to death of suddenly being free. They don't seem to look at liberty as an asset or virtue because their either scarred of the responsibility and/or what some other idiots might do with an abundance of liberty.

There's a lot wrong with this post.

The Democratic Party in particular is not "the biggest evil." Statists are the biggest evil, and they're happily infesting both parties. There's no objective evidence that Romney would "fuck them a little less," and what do you mean he could be unseated in 2016? Obama is gone in 2016 period. If Romney had won there would have been no Republican primary, or the party would have squashed any attempt to primary him, and the incumbent generally has the advantage. Are you saying that it's not 100% guaranteed that Republicans would have said that we have to hold our noses and vote Romney again in 2016 because whoever the Democrat is is just too terrible to let anywhere near the Presidency? It's the same narrative every four years, and it wouldn't have changed in 2016.

No, you see, the conservatives don't want libertarians to have any effect on the narrative of the Republican Party. It's always "Get in line and do what we say." If their only contribution to the Republican Party can be to take orders from conservatives then there's no reason to be a part of the Republican Party.

A.) No, we'll have two candidates like that. A Democrat and a Republican. Just like in 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000, 1996, etc.. etc..

B.) No, not really.

C.) So vote for them.

Last edited:
Tough fucking titties.

Because narco-libertarians come with other baggage, like isolationism and a healthy dose of anti semitism. Also radical views on social issues. This is why they lose every time.
How about giving up the social crap and join the GOP to push out the statists in the party and move towards more free enterprise?

Forum List

Back